Other urls found in this thread:

diagnose-me.com/what-causes/undigested-fat-in-stools.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing you can do.
Eat it.
If not, fucking kill youself faggot

can't eat it, dont want it back in my shit

Maybe chew your fucking food?

you should definitely eat it to see if it gets normal looking the next time you shit it out

How much times are you gonna shit this thing OP?

its not from food or any medicine, I dont eat anything that looks remotely close to that, I eat meat, fish etc.
There are thousands inside almost every shit ive taken in the past year or 2, they are usually really small, like seeds, but there are bigger ones too.
When you poop them by applying pressure or with your fingernails some liquid pops out.
Its most likely some parasite or some calcium or shit my body isnt dealing with properly.

Go to doctor?

Go to doctor?

I think you're lying and its really just an exotic form of macaroni, seriously eat it already

go to doctor...

What the fuck

the thing is I had my poop examined by a doctor and even got a colonoscopy for a totally different issue, and I guess if it was a parasite they would have noticed wouldnt they?
im not lying Sup Forumsro

Sup Forums presents: shitvestigation of OP's weird shit.

That's some nasty shit

Well I don't know then. Good luck to you comrade

Looks like a fat deposit.

Didn't know this could happen but found this diagnose-me.com/what-causes/undigested-fat-in-stools.php

I'm a biology student, and I have no fucking idea what that could be. It would be dissolved if you ate it, so it's either something indigestible or it's something from further down the path.

My best guess is that this is either some weird habit like eating hair or something or your intestinal lining.

I know man, I think ill go to the doctor and tell them to look at that shit and find out what is it.
Also relevant information is that my shit is usually surrounded by what looks like a lot of mucus

yeah, it is 100% not something I ate.I think It could be from my intestinal lining too
also I think this user could have nailed it
Also Ive like to point out that these things smell different, stronger than the actual shit, if it is of any help

Why are you holding your shit?

I wanted to find out what's wrong with it

Just google image search fat deposits in shit and it looks the exact same

If chunks of your intestines were coming out there would be blood n shit as well

i used to have something similar to this, user.
turns out it runs in my family somewhat of an inability to digest a particular kind o fat found in fish, but it looked more oily-like.

So instead of going the doctor you proceed to poop in a paper towel and ask people online?

What could it be

Yeah it looks exactly the same, thank anons I think we found out what it is, Im really relieved it isnt a parasite
only reasonable option was asking Sup Forums and share it with you, and we found out what it is so...
Besides, doctors already examined my shit a while ago and they didnt mention anything about it as I said earlier