>lame sex in bed, like no head
>want some more experience
>cba spending money
>cba going out daily
>want to decrease risk of stds
>thinking about apps like grindr, pure, but live in hometown

Wat do?

Posting horny girls for your thoughts

Unless you've got something lined up already it won't be worth the effort. But seriously if you're not satisfied then grow a pair and break up with her.

Also, cheating stories like these

>wants to fuck other GRILS
>Grindr

well shes is fucking other guys why shouldn't you....

Two lined up, but think theyll cause trouble if i dont maintain the contact

Im satisfied with her and shes working on it, but i just want some more.. Im fucked up i know

I can't blame you for the urge, but why stay at this point? Do you think cheating will be a one and done type thing? If you get away with it the first time, once any guilt you have goes away you're going to try and do it again. Rinse and repeat until you get caught.

Wat does grindr have to do with anything? Im just reviewing the options
She is nothing like that kek

Grindr is a hookup app for gaybros, bud .

please google grindr you faglord....or retreat to the basement you came from....

Wife's friend from Germany is in my house now. I think she's hot and I would love to have sex with her. Wife knows so I'm trying to get wife and her into a threesome. Let's see what happens

You're right. Maybe i just need to cheat to realise the relationship is doomed.

>Those teeth

Kek that explains how much i know about these shitapps.

Tell ur wife youd like to try a threesome sometime in ur life, but be prepared for what direction ur heading after that

We were talking about going and getting our own fuck buddies pretty much. Just can't be a random fuck from a bar. And we'd be able to call it off at a moments notice if we become uncomfortable with the situation. Like if I know whats going on that's fine. But if I say stop and its continues hell will break loose.

Jealousy and freedom are normally the biggesy problems here. One gets more than the other, and jealousy ruins the relationship. When you or your girl want to stop the sudden switch to monogamy will create an urge for those random fucks again. Not sure how to deal with this, best would be swinging/threesomes with a good and opem communication about how one another feels and future events and possible problems/thoughts

Yeah I see. We considered another couple but finding one around here that we are both mutually attracted to is hard. I found one couple that I'd like to see but we only just met them and we aren't sure how they are towards to the idea.

Get a bit drunk all together, whilst in conversation, head towards sex related topics like stories u heard or whatever, drop a bold question if they would like that shit and talk a bit about that and also give ur own thoughts, then eventually say when they look like they are into it that if you and ur wife would do it u would think itd be really fun to do it with u two.
???
Profit on all outcomes

My man. I'll bring it up

Where do you live? I'm down for a fuck if you're near Melbourne

Nope USA

Dutchfag

Sorry friends

Fuck yes dubs in a row

A lot of horny fucks still incoming.. More ontopic ideas are welcome

Got any pics you wanna share though? Maybe help me in my quest

Pics of?

YourSelf so I can say this person is interested so we can look around

Prefer to keep it anonymous on here. Am fit athletic east dutchfag.

Ok . I'll find a way haha

Anyone lurking? Need some motivation and more ideas brothers

When you start thinking that there is something wrong with your gf, there is a problem in your relationship. If you think that it's an excuse for cheating, you're wrong. Break up and fuck bitches or keep working on your relationship bro

I'm in the same situation as you OP. My dick is getting hard thinking about all the different pussy out there, but on the other hand my gf is kind, sweet and all in all a good future prospect.

Shits hard yo.

Much appreciated advice. Gave me a realistic perspective. Will need to keep working on it. What pics would u like to see in return? Skinny/teens/legs/hc/facials/flexibles/bbc

Posting 20 good ones then hopping out of bed

No problem, i just fapped so i'm good.