Tfw living in china

>tfw living in china
>weed is extremely rare and the dealers i know sell for 90$ a bag for 10-15 grams of shitty weed
>hasj is fucking 35$ a gram

where the fuck do i get my weed Sup Forums?
pic related

internet

my man

that stuff looks okay. I would smoke it.

if you get caught to you go to commie work camp forever?

Move to Oregon. I legally smoke premium shit everyday and currently have 4 big ass plants growing in my backyard. Pic related

ehh sorta, like you get get caught with under 20 grams of weed there are rumors saying ur visa gets declined.

But tbh most of the cops have never seen weed before in their life and probably if they did they couldnt give a shit about all the paperwork and shit. You know takes effort and shit man.

Dealers though, when they catch you with 20+ grams of weed you get executed probably but yeah, the rules are not that hardly enforced.

You may try DNM (google it) but not sure if your government controls your post.

Really harsh your punishment in china though.

Jelly

90 for 10g is cheap. Well over here it is anyway. I guess that's like a month in a factory over there.

As this guy says, VPN to Tor, Tor to Agora, weed to your home.

Amsterdam.

how hard is it to grow and sell that shit. I might do it one day...

idk Sup Forumsrahs you know the thing is like since they are so strict about weed is probably the worst idea ever to buy weed and get it shipped to your house you know.
The best would be to like just know a dealer but well they all sell shit-tier shit for high prices

That sucks user. Move somewhere less shitty , pic related. My baby

i was in beijing for a while and can confirm that the weed there was 30 a gram which is fucking ridiculous. go to one of the more popular areas and look for a big black guy in a coat, they sell drugs man. buy some coke or some shit

It's a weed. If you stick it outside and water it, it will grow. There's a few things you've gotta do like keeping it dark at night to encourage flowering and taking care of pests and mold, but a little research goes a long way.

you got some pretty good neighbors if youre doing it outside dude

I don't give a fuck about the neighbors. I could have a state trooper walk through my house tomorrow and he couldn't do a thing about it.

Now, the DEA on the other hand..

Not that user but i do it outside as well. Protip not everybody has neighbors. Closest home to mine is 3/4mile away

what the actual fuck are you doing in china right now?

I have always wanted to know what dig tastes like but never had the opportunity so i just said fuck it and packed my bags and went to China.
Dog meat tastes like dry lamb/mutton

so you went to china to eat dogs. thats fucking genius

damn. where you from?