Ive heard that its a 4ch attack. Why you downvotong a great game, fools? Get a life, retards

Ive heard that its a 4ch attack. Why you downvotong a great game, fools? Get a life, retards

>A shitty game gets a shitty score
>it must be Sup Forums
Try and make it more convincing next time.

>get a life instead of trying to bait other retards

Ure such a fool. Its a Sup Forums cooperation to downvote a great game. First game with real openworld universe.

>open world
>it must be good!

Bo mans sky has unique features that no other game has

>it has unique features
>it must be good!

Youre clearly retarded

>youre clearly retarded
>it must be good!

Thanks for showing me this, OP. Whether your intention was to behave like a faggot to get more people to downvote or not, I'm going to downvote it too

Name them

I hope youll get banned for this. Bad lying reviews are reported

Nu-male sky

>it's against the rules
>it must be good!

Alien life procedural generation and whole planets. Every planet has something new.

I like you

You're really making me want to downvote it just to spite you. I can't tell if you're genuinely fucking retarded or this is b8, I'm not so smart

S P O R E

>>it must be good!
>it must be good!

ITT: Most people don't realize that OP is just trying to get you to downvote the game as well.

see

Yes, see where I said 'most' and not 'all'?

no u

Kek

Yeah it's open world but there isn't anything to do

what this guy said, the game is boring as fuck

Nice thread, have a bump to ease your disappointment

They got the downvote because the day after release the company basically said they never promised not to charge for DLC, that they only said they would like to make the game that way, but production cost limited their ability to provide that

But it's open world so out must be great 10/10

its not just use scores
the journalists are giving it below average scores as well
lasst i checked it was down to 63

Its not boring. Its an exploration game

>must be great
>it must be great

then play space engine

>he likes him
>it must be good

Space engine doesnt have alive planets, creatures and biomes. I will just love to run on nms planets and discover neat species and plants

Im really really trying to push my way through it... but its hard... Not that the game is complicated id just rather play something else

Ire just primitive and dont understand the beauty of space exploration. Youre not Human, youre animal.

this is now a get thread

no u

this thread cured my autism.
But then it gave me cancer

I've played skyri,
inb4 her dur skyrim.
But shit you might as well just go play diablo 2

They lied about features of the game and still haven't admitted to them.

For example? Fuck multiplayer

Huehuehue

I might have tried it, but

>60 eurobucks

Yeah nah fuck you.

Exactly. I was excited when I first heard of the game a while ago but learning that you simply fly around doing nothing seems like a waste of what could have been a good game

Buy in on torrent for free

No theres a lot to do and theres a plot.

its not a bad game, it just isnt as good as it was hyped up to be, and the game looks almost nothing like the gameplay trailers.

It's a generic indie survival game in a big universe. It's the Boyhood of games. Mediocre product given praise because of one aspect that no one has done, but that aspect doesn't add much to the product.

I don't pirate.

Somehow made a pretty Minecraft boring by making it so you only do like 10 things over the course of 12 hours.
Wandering around an empty world with "generated creatures" ,seriously I saw two rat things just with different heads, isn't fun. Exploring is only fun when there is interesting things to find.

>one aspect that no one has done

What's that aspect?

It does. Look at walktroughs

Think this as a demo, if you will like then then buy it after

i have

the randomization is copy and paste tier, and the terrain and objects look glitchy and looks bad.

and almost everything looks dead, exacly oposite of the trailer showing dense wildlife.

then grow a set of balls first or kys

All complex games of such scale have bugs in the beginning. I bet this all will be fixed soon.

Nigger play spore, it's big enough.

Its a strategy not an fps

For this game it's the literally giant universe it takes place in. For Boyhood it's that it was made over a decade using the same actors.

What if it's a disappointing dump?

Ah, so it's Fable in space?

>muh fps

soo, what's the point of this game?

EXPORE. FIGHT. BUILD.EXPORE.

>EXPLORE.

Because you lied about your game you faggot

Maybe a little. Everyones lying.