I see these Pokemon-hunters running around like idiots, blipping every-fucken-where. Why don't they just get a life?

I see these Pokemon-hunters running around like idiots, blipping every-fucken-where. Why don't they just get a life?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/08/09/privacy-scandal-haunts-pokemon-gos-ceo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see alot of paintball targets but you know tomayto tamahto

I have never bumped into anybody while playing pokemon. I always make sure i am aware of my surroundings. As for getting a life, given the popularity of the game i have met all kinds if different people playing this game, have made friends and even gotten laid from playing it. That seems to me as having regular life. It also means im out getting exercise as well which helps me maintain my wieght. I guess i could give it all the social interaction, exercise and sex to be a fat tub of shit like op....but id rather keep playing and having fun

>coming to Sup Forums
>bitching about what others do
>thinks they have no life
>thinks anyone gives a fuck what they think

Never change op

Wow you should like a cool dude.

It's summer

Stay out of playgrounds op, you won't run into so many

Pokemon Go is secret gold.
>Cruising shady area for traps
>Police roll through and hash their lights
>"What are you doing here user?"
>wave smartphone at officer
>"Hunting pokemon."
>Officer rolls eyes and leaves
>find trap and have public sex in the dark

I cant say that i have ever had sex in public while playing pokemon go, but ill have to give that one a shot...sounds fun

>bought a prostitute for 2 hours
>had her go hunt pokemons for me
>she came back with a charizard
>best $400 spent

ITT: mimimi stop liking what i don't like!

Half of them are just taking creep pics, or at least they should do it. It´s fucking easy now.

too bad I am too old for those girls in the park hunting Ghasty last night. The couldn't see me clearly enough to know how old I was, just how big I am. They followed me around for a while, I could hear them talking about me.

Umm...yeah the girls i banged were my age or a bit younger, like a year or two

M4W im 30

I think I was 17 when pokeman came out.

It was dumb then and it's dumb now.

Do you have friends?

sure u fucking weirdo

>wierd for making friends and being social
Troglodite detected

I will never understand how this game attained popularity. Worthless pile of shit.

at least they are burning more calories than u fat boi
nice dubs tho

Pokemon is life

Pokemon-hunters = Faggots

>Niantic
Involved in googles wifi collection
Spammed engress here
They're data collection apps.
>The game objective can be directly linked with a data collection activity. An exemplary game objective directly linked with data collection activity can include a task that involves acquiring information about the real world and providing this information as a condition for completion of the game objective.
theintercept.com/2016/08/09/privacy-scandal-haunts-pokemon-gos-ceo/

Only an Idiot would use this, giving valuable info for imaginary gains.