What the hell is going on here?

what the hell is going on here?

youtube.com/channel/UCjI9SkLr5OdpZWvy8nuG8iA/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=dd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3LpS0_cFcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger.

What the fuck? How are they doing this?

no clue. looks like he has cameras everywhere in the house.. trying to dig deeper

What
And
Why

OP you found somethin here. This is an actual person who setup spycams all over a woman's house and you brilliant fucker found it. I want to see where this goes

he must have these videos in some sort of queue, he uploads every 5 minutes and makes an identical video after, thats just an inverted copy of the original

Well can we consider this is live, he records all of it, does quick editing for the edgy music, makes 2 copies (1 inverted) and there is a woman in her kitchen being spied on as we type?

isn't it just something like reallifecam?

I'm not familiar with reallifecam. Forgive newfagish me
but what is this all leading to
is he eventually going to just keep her home life (while she is home) and update his channel every day?

somebody call >>/x/ into this

he also adds a shadow aka the "ghosts" bump

screenshot?

>tfw he's been doing this for 5 months

What a fucking legend

look it up, then close this shitty thread
nothing to see

S..Should we call the FBI?

any nudes video found?

No god damn way. Is this a crime? Does this woman know and she's in on it? or has OP found some creep online that literally has broken into a woman's house and installed cameras.

anybody have more info on
>this?

the oldest video on his channel is from 5 months ago, so it's pretty weird to think this has been going on for nearly half a year without a ton of people noticing

this really just looks like a bot that keeps uploading caps of reallifecam

pretty sure that's just her shadow brah
>what is cropping?

its a security code from reallifecam com, so recorders can be banned more easily

Do we tell police?

lmao sorry i was trying to crop and fucked it up but look at the video
youtube.com/watch?v=y3LpS0_cFcI
at around 1:37 the shadow appears

At least we are dealing with a mediocre video editor creep, and not an attack of real ghosts

^this
/thread

guys i think this is bait, i toke the description for one of his most popular videos and translated it to English and all it was saying was that he was afraid of ghost and shit and that we should subscribe for more

fake asf

tell them
>bets they wont care at all

his content is good though.

no shit i was saying he edits the ghost in lmao no shit its fake

Yeah you're right. Can't hurt to report to YT tho. Isn't this against the recording someone without consent guideline

i think he was doing this to get money, since when these started popping up the youtube algorithms were based on views and likes. not like now where it how long someone watches you video for

Reallifecam is consensual, they're paid for it.

idgaf personally
people b recording me all the time just never post it
what harm are these videos actually doing?

dude. most of his vids have 2 views... how does he make money when you need 1k views to earn $1

I suppose nothing

if they posted it would be too obv ;3

hey.. dubs quads dubs o.o

>o.o

p sure all quads, dubs, trips, quints, secks and above must start from last number

Can this guy please just put nudes into a dropbox link

he's uploading right now

>secks

this bitch has an rlc account
want one, too

OMG YES WE NEED X

so this guy is using real life cam footage and adding shitty ghosts o them to bypass youtube rules and get some views, he uploads a ton to get more views, the girls are making money and he hopes making money, so this is about money i guess.
case closed?

whoa, hold on I''ll see if I can someone on the shitter.

Jeeziz Kryst. Wot a shytti fig