/got/ THE DOOR episode summary - SPOILERS

Little Finger confronted and made to look weak and cowardly by two STRONK women… one who was RAPED by the patriarchy and can STILL FEEL IT. White CIS men are scum! He retreats off with his tail between his legs. Silly white male.

Arya is a goddman ninja now and can KICK ANY WHITE CIS MALE SCUMS ASS! Her homegirl is even tougher! (for now ;) She’s getting the eye of the tiger, reality of female physical limitations be damned! Her non-white minority male guide will show her the path to ultimate stronk-ed-ness!

Hey guys look! Cock and balls! FINALLY nude equality!!! Woo woop!

Bran has a vision. Hippie tree girls kill a CIS white male. Why? To make white walkers. Why? TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM THE CIS WHITE MALES

Hillary of the Iron Islands appears! Claims the throne. WAAAAA? We’ve never had a QUEEN before! No WOMAN can lead us! Enter a c.uck male with literally no penis. Gives up his claim and supports Hillary. But WAA? An evil white CIS male appears! Goddamn these CIS white males always keeping stronk women down! He even talks of raping the mary sue dragon queen. THE BASTARD CIS SCUM. He’ll get his… I assure you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut to mary sue dragon queen. One of her orbiter c.uck males has stone AIDS! No matter. All he ever wanted to do was serve her. Professes his white night love. Go find the cure c.uck… and come orbit me again! Godspeed!

Cut to another male with no penis and another with a disability. C.ucks say we need a hero. No penis c.uck: Where will we find him? Dwarf c.uck: who said HIM??? Huh? Why not a HER! How about a multicultural stronk woman with special snowflake powers? Hell yeah! She even gets to YET AGAIN brings up Varys HAS NO PENIS! We never here that brought up! HA ha ha

Back to the other disability c.uck and another vision. An army of white CIS walkers! Spoopy!

Meeting with Snow, the two STRONK women and the non-threatening white male c.uck whose kings was killed by STRONK woman #2. . Jon Snow trys to have some balls after his crying fit and stern talking to by his stronk sister. Sister takes over meeting. STRONK! She’s a master war planner now!

And damn… that wilding can’t keep his eyes off a STRONK woman! He’s NEVER seen a woman SO STRONK!

Oh shit, the white CIS walkers found Bran! RUN FROM THEIR EVIL WHITENESS! Hold the door Hodor! White CIS males CAN be ok, if they are fat, disabled and non-problematic!

Another great episode! 9.5/10 c.ucks.

fuck off whale

>Davos
>C.uck
Nigga what

I LOVE how this series just gets deeper and deeper into pure SJW indoctrination. Very brave and very progressive.

>single female killed in self defense with a single, merciful stab to the throat

>15 members of the patriarchy killed horribly by fire

If you think about it right now GoT world has:

-Kelly C in the east gathering more and more power by plot armor techniques.
-Cersei/Margaery powerfight for Kingslanding and the seven kingdoms.
-Sansa trying to reclame the north and let's be honest, Jon is a bastard so probably is going to land on Sansa (rickon is pretty dead IMO).
-Yara claiming the Iron Islands.
-That bitch taking the power in Dorne.
-Kingdom of the Reach ruled by the old grandma in the shadows.
-The Vale ruled by an inbred kid.

So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psychokillers.

BRAVO DABI

>Little Finger confronted and made to look weak and cowardly by two STRONK women… one who was RAPED by the patriarchy and can STILL FEEL IT. White CIS men are scum! He retreats off with his tail between his legs. Silly white male.

are you joking? do you really think littlefinger isnt fucking with her? her uncle didnt do shit

>dany killing a bunch of filthy men, but not before they fling plenty of sexual abuse at her first
>dany and the other widow kekking hard about disgusting abusive husbands dying
>jorah and dario made to look like bumbling small minded retards when dany tells them their plan is pure shit, and instead decides to just meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki
>tyrion's silly beta male deal likely going to be completely undermined by stronk powerful dany swooping in and essentially doing exactly what she did the first time around
>brienne gloating about killing stannis; davos just takes it like a scared little queer
>tormund lusting after brienne; she's such a beautiful stronk powerful attractive women guys
>strong willed margery comforting her little beta brother who's absolutely losing his mind in basically the exact same situation
>cersei still somehow totally controlling all the happenings at king's landing; kevan suddenly 100% her little bitch out of nowhere
>theon literally femdommed by his stronk dyke sister
>sansa rocks up and starts ordering jon around out of nowhere despite having absolutely no idea what the fuck she's talking about regarding war or basically anything at all
>little finger's entire MO seemingly still revolves largely around taming sansa's sweet strange
>the only alpha male in the show is ramsay, arguably the most despicable character ever to be on the show
>it's not pandering though, you guys are just triggered muh Sup Forums faggots
what a time to be a TV fan!

holy fuck burn that bar down with all those hipster scum and landwhales

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

>that one bitch with the NOT MAGA hat snapping her fingers
Everytime

DUDE TIMETRAVEL LMAO!

are you a white CIS male or something? i'd love to hang out with these guys.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY

>snap
>snap
>snap

This is actually a good satire of /pol, it's even funnier when you realize there is an entire legion of teenage boys who unironic ally think this way because of a shitposting imageboard

Cleganebowl when

id love to douse that bar and burn it down with you inside it

Why is there a play doing apologism for Joffrey?
I thought everyone in-universe hated him? And he's dead, so it can't be that they're worried about pissing anyone off, especially since they also mocked Robert.
And why so much hate for Ned Stark? Tyrion I can understand.

>fuck my homeboay stannis, he was patriarchy
>i follow two stronk wominz i never met before now

>And why so much hate for Ned Stark?
Because lol fucking northmen hillbillies amirite

cant she just clap like a normal person? "oh look at me im snapping because im special"

>HARD
>ROCK
>HALLELUJAH

Joffrey wasn't as hated. He won the war after all.

Ned is a northerner, and north is thw West Virginia of Westeros.

Dude, it's like, you can't trust the media or popular opinion! It's all wrong. See! They had it all backwards. #feeltheburn

>insecure Sup Forumstard at it again about how he has no manly men to root fot

1. that's really fucking gay.
2. GRRM is a feminist, he writes from a perspective of feminism from the 70s so his writing reflects that. there's a reason he thinks his manliest most macho character- Victarion- is a dumb sack of rocks. He doesn't really like overly macho characters and depicts them like that. The closest you'll get to a good kind of manly is stoicism- which we have gotten in Ned, Stannis and Jon. Jon is still stoic so if you want that, stop complaining and learn to enjoy a series written by people whose views you may disagree with. If you can't even do that, I suggest you just stop watching entirely and go outside.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!

First thing I thought of when they walking into the cave is they'd make a fucking sweet band.

I wonder what the rest of the play was like
>Totally gay Renly having sex with Loras in the middle of a battle is killed by Brienne because she's jealous
>Stannis tries to invade King's Landing but runs away from a dwarf
>Rob Stark is a retard like Ned and ends up accidentally tripping and falling on a dagger in the middle of a wedding

>Jon is still stoic
HA HA THE TALL STRONK WOMAN SAID TONIGHT HE'S A BROODING CRY BABY

HA HA HA

WHITE CIS MEN ARE SOOOOO LAME

>Witcher sorceresses like Triss and Yennefer use magic to make themselves hot
>Red priestesses like Melisandre and Kinvara use magic to make themselves hot

Bravo D & D?

le liberal agreement face

Cry more, nazis! It's 2016!

Why do people watch shows in bars? That would be extremely annoying with all the side conversations and cheering.

>three longhaired dudes and a bald singer

it checks out desu

user, give me your paypal, I will literally pay you a hooker so you can finally stop being such a raging virgin

>mary sue dragon queen
All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they were…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.

Not a single one is fuckable

yeah the girl power shit is very obvious

also the male model guy who gets stabbed by the ice thing

and WHY was there a shot of some kid's flaccid dick? It had nothing to do with anything but pleasing gay viewers. I mean don't they have changing rooms? Do actors just whip their dick out and talk about warts?

The only way to destroy the white walkers is to go where the man is tied to the tree and take off that stone out of his body.

no wonder huffpost is so... good...

>non-white minority male guide
wat

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Stark? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the White Walkers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Wildling camps, and I have over 300 confirmed resurrections. I am trained in ice-spider warfare and I’m the top necromancer in the entire Land Beyond Winter. You are nothing to me but just another descendant. I will hijack your weirwood vision with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Planetos, mark my fucking skroth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over weirwood.net? Think again, warg. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of wights across the haunted forest and your Hodor is being traced right now so you better prepare for the long night, maggot. The long night that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Westeros. You’re fucking paraplegic, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can mindfuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare horns. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the dead things in the water and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bloodraven off the face of the continent, you little stark. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” greensight was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking eyes. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the ice, you goddamn idiot. I will shit winter all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead and reborn, kiddo.

What did he mean by this?

yes, this is legit. google it.

Nope, it's trying to rationalize your own genetic death, that is quite literally by the literal meaning of the word literally, the lowest state a human being can be in. To compare, it's like excusing someone who has enslaved you, castrating you.

oh my god this shows writing is fucking garbage. this episode was the worst one yet in my opinion. GRRM better get on tv and redpill himself about his own story before he finishes The Winds of Winter. And we all know A Dream of Spring isn't coming out so fuck it, just make TWOW not D&D's shit writing. But the last two books were pretty bad too... yup were fucked

What happened in your life that made you this way?

>mfw this series is time travel based
>GRRM has been taking so damn long on the books because he's making sure we don't get another LOST and the paradoxes and time lines all sync up.

>Entire series is orchestrated by Bran
>Commands of the lord of light
>Voice talking to Varys
>Commands of many faced god etc
>Whispers in the mad kings head

Bran is everyone, every god and responsible for everything.

Bampu for helpu

>can STILL FEEL IT

Is she talking about loose shits or what?

is it just me or are they going cheap on extras? it feels like there are 10 people left at castle black, 15 people in the wildling army, 20 people at iron isles and 30 people living in kings landing. what the fuck?

Is "Hold the Door" in the books? Because that just seems just a retarded way to explain Hodor even though it was quite sad to watch

That's a thousand year old trope

Shakespeare did it, kids movies do it

He's quite problematic, isn't he?

>"you go ahead i shall remain behind to buy you time"
>doesn't actually buy the people escaping time

>Pretty indiferent as I decide my own purpose bceause I'm not a slave to a naturalistic mentality
Hahahaha holy shit.
>maybe western civilization has gone too far, and third worlders are going to be the real reason for humanities survival
>we are literally headed for a world without any dominant race as mixing is becoming more common. Nobody outside of Sup Forums gives a shit, you can't turn the tide of evolution

Holy shit, spotted the ultra-cucks. One is continuing to defend his own genetic death, two others are rationalizing white genocide.

>Is "Hold the Door" in the books?
Not yet, but it will be.

>Not a stream
>Not a torrent
Literally what the fuck else do you think there is

Loras dying next ep?

>You're fucking paraplegic, kid.

Bran fucked up Hodor
Bran fucked up by letting the white walker touch him
He fucked up in earlier episodes to

How is he the good guy?

>So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psychokillers.
About time, look at the mess male power has got this fictional land into

He's a mixed race mongrel, he has an inferiority complex because he cannot accept who he is, therefore he projects his frustration at white people.

Stop.

The way he writes is fucking psychotic. I'm not some SJW for pointing that out.

He's not. He's a dick to everyone.

that's the same actor as the nights king, so as far as we know, that was the nights king they stuck the stone into

B R A V O

"Men"

>when the only ones with balls are the "bad guys"

So be it.

She still feels the rapist white male patriarchy penis in her bung hole. But it has made her STRONK. Ramsey will get it, I assure you!

because joffrey's brother is still king

afaik the official story is that ned was a traitor and is why he was executed and then tyrion poisoned his nephew and killed his father

>complaining about dicks
>in Game of Floppy wieners

A psychotic nazi IMO.

>dead things in the water
what did he mean by this?

>I feel secure enough with myself not to worry about a genetic legacy and cry myself to sleep at night over minorities. Nobody gets more triggered than Trumpeteers.
He is STILL rationalizing his own impending genetic death with ''i-i don't c-care''

How pathethic, emasculated and sorry can a human being be?

he's like 7 years old cut him some slack

>his own genetic death

You understand that by the time you roll around to great-great-grandkids, your descendants have about as much in common with you genetically as a rando plucked off the street?

glad people are opening their eyes to the king of night, the one who can get shit done, the man to destroy the stronk womyn and end this shitshow of a shit show

Reddit has invaded.

Pretty much.

I can't believe people go in public looking like this

You got your shilling crossed, shill. Wrong thread.

Stop samefagging pls

So basically the plot moved absolutely nowhere apart from the Bran shit

Not an argument and factually incorrect. All you're doing is rationalizing your own genetic death, because you've been brainwashed and indoctrinated into doing so.

>>A psychotic nazi IMO.
>All these ledditors.

I'll accept it.

But muh bloodline muh heritage

The Schmeckels family will survive like the Washingtons

Art imitating life.

meanwhile tits are ok

Enjoy suffering genetic death. You lose and I win at the one and only meaning in life.

This explains much.

Yep.

w e w

>Night's King is just some sore loser who got baited by underage green sluts

serves him right t b h

i would if he like stole apples or some shit, He's responsible for multiple deaths that could've been avoided if he werent a fuck up.

The fat one with the glasses is shaking like she's literally being triggered in the Osha scene

Any one got a bigger version of this pic

You are obviously natsoc and write like a psychotic person, so what exactly makes that statement incorrect?

>genetic death

Dont worry for every BLACKED white girl we will BLEACH ten black girls, as Sup Forums told me so