Does anyone know of a working download/mirror for pokemon uranium...

does anyone know of a working download/mirror for pokemon uranium? the 2 links on the website have both been taken down or some shit

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon-uranium.tumblr.com/post/148756861660/servers-are-down-again
1fichier.com/?xgbr3aa5je
uptobox.com/ieg6oze6ywh5
dl.free.fr/kfpo0rIYS
pokemonuranium.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

ty

What is pokemon uranium?

If it weren't 5 am I'd upload it for you user.

Here's a bump hoping you find a copy, but I did it asap, since nintendo did shutdown the metroid 2 remake (it was finished anyway) this week.

Google it jeez. Even normies are talking about this one, pokemon U was in dev for 9 years.

clearly you didn't look hard enough, all mirrors are in their tumblr page.

pokemon-uranium.tumblr.com/post/148756861660/servers-are-down-again

Well, a popular news guy on Youtube gave the links high traffic. Give it another day.
Although, it probably is best to get it fast before Nintendo pulls some shit.

And as a player of the game, its pretty rad. Been following it's developement for years.

They're getting too much attention, won't nintendo issue a C&D. Idk, pokemmo has been a thing for like 3 years, and it never got struck down.

Yet nintendo strikes down that metroid 2 remaster.

Ninten's literally faggots.

did you read what i said? the 2 links on the website arent working...

ive been looking for like 2 hours and i cant find shit, you should do me a solid and upload it :D

My upload speed is shit, if I paid for the internet here I would, but this thread would be dead by then.

Try /vp/, they're the pokemon board, they'll have it surely.

I live in america, but rural town, my friend who lives on mainstreet gets triple the speeds 8 blocks away (other side of town.)

1fichier.com/?xgbr3aa5je
uptobox.com/ieg6oze6ywh5
dl.free.fr/kfpo0rIYS

in case you need to verify if they're legit

CRC32: 12CBE9AD

MD5: D918AA4F09C4C5B9C5188E3292194760

bump

ty based user, OP here, used the second link waiting on patches now. much appreciated brotha

the game is so cheap it took the guy 9 years and it doesn't even have features crystal had

Have you ever made a game?
No in fact.
Have you ever put any effort into doing anything at all?

>Yet nintendo strikes down that metroid 2 remaster.
Maybe they were planning on doing it themselves?

well the hype this game is getting is unwarranted so shut the fuck up faggot
are you the creator shilling on Sup Forums or something?
i'm just saying my opinion so if you wanna cry about it go back to /vp/ or better yet /hm/

I'm sharing my opinion too silly user-chan.
My opinion is that you are a huge faggot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Stay Sup Forumsutthurt faggot.

rekt

same fag by the way you are hurt enough to reply to comment on me saying it's lacking features that were standard even when development of this game started shows how much of a pokefag probably furry you really are

wow rekt

rekt and mad lmaofl

Pokémon go for Tschernobyl-fags

>hurt enough to reply to comment on me saying it's lacking features that were standard even when development of this game started shows how much of a pokefag probably furry you really are
I don't even care if it has less features, in fact i've never and will never play it.
You're the one who seems to love pokemon so much that you can draw comparisons between two fanmade games that i've never played.
TBH i was a little agitated that your post was nothing but bitch. You literally did not contribute to the thread at all and prematurely ejaculated the conversation we could have had about your love of pokemon.

you're still here? you're right tho i was kinda being a dick. i haven't been into Pokemon since gen 3 i tried Y version but i wasn't feeling it. the feature i thought it was missing was that the models don't move while you battle..kinda nit picky and i can't get over that the story was made by someone other than gamefreak because i'm scared it will get all fan fic. only reason i wanted to try it is that pokemon go got me itching to play a pokemon game. guess ill wait for sun and moon or emulate one

pokemonuranium.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1316 play it

the pirate bay org

/torrent/15518855/Pokemon_Uranium_1.0

less sketchy link

>Thinking i actually wanted to talk about pokemon.