Have you ever had some fucking faggot friend die on you?

Have you ever had some fucking faggot friend die on you?
Like...your best friend?
How many of you faggots have lost your faggot friend?
This is a thread for anons who have lost anons...

How do you deal with it?

Self bump.
>No self bumps

I just need some stories to read to help.

>>had friend in college
>>practically with the guy all day every day/ Have some of the same classes, work at same place, hang out at same places.
>>Friend depressed though. Pushing himself too hard. Doesn't sleep much ever.
>>friend commits suicide over a girl. Girl wasn't the reason I figure, it was just the trigger.

how I got over? just time. People treated me like I was toxic for awhile. Mostly cause they didn't know what to say.

And that was how my alcoholism started.

>woke up one morning
>I knew he was gone already without opening my eyes or taking a breath
>There is nothing I wanted to do
>There is nothing I can be bothered to do
>You get up and start your day
>Get dressed
>Get breakfast
>Go back up satires
>Here noise coming from bathroom
>It's my faggot friend
>He's just got'n out of the shower
>foundhim.exe
>Both get naked and fuck

Not all bad, you might find your lost faggot friend.
As for your dead one, fuck him, he died.

I was an alcohol before he died. I've tried to calm it down. Sorry for your friend, user. I wish he was still here to eat tacos with you.

Gave me a good laugh.
That's all I want.

I hope your friend never dies. Keep 'em close, user.

yeah I've wondered how things might have been different had he not killed himself. My life, his

At first I just cried, for days. Then I got myself through each day. Now that it's been 6 years I just try not to think about it much.

I can tell there's always going to be a wound there - which is the price of love, the pain helps us remember and feel the love so we never forget.

She was my fiance.

> Met friend first day of school (so mum says ) 4 years old
> lived at other end of small street
> play together every day , football , bike rides
> mum used to take him on our family holidays
> I used to go with his family on their holidays
> as far as I remember we was together every day
> best time of my life , good friends like that are hard to find
> now age 15 .
> knock for him , mum opens door
> nobody on floor , nobody doing dinosaur
> mum says he is still in bed
> go up to wake him up
> open bedroom door
> see him hanging
> nobody ever knows why he did it
> never got over it
> 42 year old now ,
> got 15 yo son .
>!hope he stays cool

I've had a lot of people die on me within a short time span.
It kinda makes you numb.
I didn't think that it phased me for years, until I realized one day that I was a depressed/angry asshole.
I recommend that you take a day off once in a while to mourn.

>wake up
>open the door
>get on the floor
>jk I wish
>have horrible, nagging feeling, don't know why
>like some bad shit went on in the world
>having my toast and getting ready for my day
>catch some shit on the news, weather, etc.
>breaking news: deadly 3 car collision near Jackson (californian here)
>some drunk fuck in an f350 duallie bulldozed through a red light and hit two cars
>friends in small, red four door
>girl friend died on impact, guy friend died just a couple minutes later
>what a fucking way to start your day
>as I'm watching that shit, I remember the last things I said to one of them was giving him a lot of shit for brushing me off for his new (super dead) girlfriend.
>there isn't any way it could've been worse.
>cripplingly, profoundly depressed for the past few years since

those faggot friends...

Eh well I call 911 and claimed he went into the bathroom for a bit and came back after all fucked up.....obviously I was never involved in any drugs that he may or may not have injected.

This happened to me almost 2 years ago. Still makes me die inside, it just takes time, never really gets better in my experiences though.

I'm sorry that happened to you.
>playing no mans sky
>find a monolith
>this choice
>pic related
>thread related

Fuck...

Need to have friends first.

I don't feel bad he did too much and I called 911

Lost 2 of my best friends in a car accident.
I was shitty for a few weeks then i just had to move on

Would be neat if I didn't have to twist my neck to look at it.

Yeah. Years ago one of my best pals died from some one-in-a-million disease. Was fucked about it for a long time, but I was a kid so couldn't do much about it.
Nowadays everything sucks so much balls in general that it's just another thing on the pile of awful depressing shit that's been building over my entire life.
So now I'm a goddamn alcoholic.
Thanks world.

OP here.
How're you holding up man?
Anything I can do to help?

I've had two very close friends commit suicide and one was my girlfriend.
First one:
>Playing CoC in my late teen years, wizard storming was cash.
>Met a chick in my clan, who I guess showed some interest in me as a friend because of my jokes and natural leadership of the clan (even though I wasn't leader or even elder).
>We decide to text a bit.
>Chatting over text becomes phone calls which becomes meeting up in person.
>She's this chubby emo scene chick with almost too many freckles, and really wasn't all that ugly tbh. However, she felt otherwise.
>Later on in friendship, text her about the star of story 2 cuz she's my girlfriend (not the chick I'm texting but the chick Im texting about).
>I caught my GF cutting her wrists, looked like attention shit (attention to me probably).
>I ask how the fuck to deal with her. She (now talking about star of this story) gives me the best fucking answer possible, I take her advice, and I help out my GF.
>I ask her how she knows this.
>"user, I'm sorry, but I cut too."
>Fucking why tho.
>We text every day, meet up or face time once a week.
>I'm like her shoulder to cry on, tissue to blow into kind of shit guy. She just rants and tells me about how everyone tortures her n' shit and I just listen to her and give her the attention she needs, giving her advice every once in a while.
>Oh fuck she's a lesbian, I guess that means she won't be trying to steal me from my girl. That's good I guess.
>Months go by, and one night we have a fall out.
>I'm all like, "I love you like you are my sister, I only want what's best for you etc."
>She's all like, "You don't love me, you never have, no one has."
>I get pissed off by this statement and just unload.

Story isn't Pretyped, hit limit, will cont.

go tell those fags to come back. I still have some of his shit laying around I need to give back to him

I lost my two best friends in 3 1/2 months time. One from cancer & the other crushed to death. I miss them both a lot. I just deal with my grief day by day. Someday I hope we meet up again. We were best friends, the three of us. Now I'm bummed for the day

Cont.

>"I sacrifice time from my day every day just to be with you, I disagree with your homosexual lifestyle entirely and yet I support you in your relationship and every thing you do, stop being a faggot, grow up, you're acting like a kid and you're only a year younger than me, etc."
>She goes silent.
>Oh fuck what have I done.
>"You were the only person there for me."
>...
>Fuck.
>Text her next morning apologizing.
>Wont pick up, but she didn't block me. That's odd, she's usually up at this time in the morning.
>Write up this huge fucking genuine apology letter, send it in chunks.
>Get a reply.
>"This is femanon's mother. I'm sorry user, but femanon is dead."
>What the actual fuck man.
>"Femanon I know this is you this isn't clever."
>Mother calls me. I forget what exactly transpired, but it ended with me in ears and her inviting me to her funeral.
>Fug.

Will post story 2 in reply to this post.

This is the best I can do. I'm sorry I cant bring 'em back.
You were probably a good friend to 'em.
Sorry for your loss.

>join marines
>everyone is self centered, no surprise i guess
>spend 2 years with superficial friendships, and a long distance relationship
>end up working 12 hour shifts and my later best friend "J" becomes my shift buddy
>I get cheated on
>Tells me he got cheated on, and she told him the same things mine told me.
>Lifesfuckedup.jpg
>We eerily had the similar commonalities and life experiences. Like we even microwaved tamales the same way without knowing it.
>Invite him to my wedding, says he's going home for family on that date but says he'd make time to be there.
>That was the last text i had with him before he died.
>friend goes to drink his problems with other buds of his
>gets sepparated and tries to drive home, dies crashing into a concrete pillar.
>Havent had anyone i trusted like him for a while, and havent since.
>We had a get together for him the following week, and his "wife" drank and decided to flirt with some of J's marine buds.
>ifuckinghatehumanity

I cope with it knowing that life is life. Everyone dies and choices have consequences. Ultimately he made the wrong decision and his friends didnt take his keys before they went out drinking. There's nothing you can do about someone dying other than telling yourself that for the people you care about, you'll watch out for them to your best extent. You cant control everyone, you can hope to steer others in the right direction

nice pic newfag

thanks dude

My best friend died at the start of this year.
>Known each other since middle school.
>Hung out with him afterwards often.
>Played halo or something a lot.
>Skip to current year
>Winter vacation, he went up north.
>He never returned
>Get call from his mum.
>"I'm sorry user, anon2 has passed in a snowmobile accident."
>Eyes are waterfall
>Go through rest of school year depressed.
>Want to an hero, no point anymore.
>Current day, still sad as fuck
>He had a great hs career, probably would have gotten a full ride to uni too.

How i cope is I just vent, and feel kind of shitty :/

Story 2:
>Meet this chick sitting at my lunch table. In late teen years, around the same time as the previous story. I'll just drop her name, it was Kami. It wasn't her real name, it was just the name she went by in our relationship.
>I kind of integrate her into my social group of nerds and rejects, we chat and have fun and make jokes and do pranks on the admins that I worked for at the time for shits and giggles.
>Was a Christfag, spread the word of the gospel to her because she asks me a few odd questions that were obviously aimed at that kind of subject.
>Cool, she goes to church with her family now and everything (was a paganfag beforehand).
>She starts being a bible and a notebook to school, and studies at lunch away from our little group.
>One day while she's picking up food, we read through her notes, and realize that they armed bible notes at all: it's a socially awkward mix of shitty poems and what looks like drafts of love letters.
>Dafuq.
>She called him "White Chocolate," which got us guys laughing our asses off. We had to know who white chocolate was.
>So, being the idiots we were, we just bluntly asked.
>She blushes like crazy when I start prying her open about it.
>Next day I get a letter, from her, saying that I'm the white chocolate.
>Ew nigger no what.
>I figure that this is probably the first and last time that a woman will show any interest in me, so I give it a shot.
>Walk her to her next class after lunch and tell her what's on my mind in the spot.
>"You're really fucking stupid for thinking I'm anything special. I guess that's what I want in a woman, insert other extremely cringey Napoleon Dynamite worthy lines here."
>She jumps into my arms, hugs me, all that corny shit.
>The dating has commenced.
>I'm proud, just got my first score, tell some lady friends of mine (I seemed to have more woman friends than man friends for some odd reason, still do).
>"user what the fuck have you done, she has problems."

Cont.

my mate died from cancer

OP here.
How many minutes did you microwave your tamales?
Honest Question.

OP
I hope your bro went out like this.
It's not funny but whatever I can do to alleviate the pain...

Cont.

>"What the fuck you mean no she doesn't I love her she's amazing."
>"Nigga she's bipolar and seriously schizophrenic."
>I don't care I'll deal with that I love her. Or atleast that's what I thought at the time.
>A couple weeks go by, she tells me that she's a rape victim. Shows me her scars, tells me who raped her, etc.
>Apparently it was more than once too.
>Must be why she's schizophrenic.
>She stars texting me weird shit at night.
>Starts talking about being the spawn of Archangel Razael or something (did some research, found out he was real).
>"He's fallen, I am his spawn, I will achieve my final form, etc."
>Nigger you what.
>Bare through it, barely, even at times taking a break from her where I block her phone and avoid her at all costs.
>Approx. six months go by of weird shit relationship. I'm starting to play along with her hallucinations, and it does indeed mold her personality.
>One day I just decide that I can't take it anymore and I cut her off. I tel her that we're breaking up, and feel like a boss knowing I just freed myself from a shit relationship.
>Get a text from her like a month later of her threatening that me saying that she will transcend and reach her final form of her destruction of my life and shit.
>This is about at the same time as story 1's star suicide.
>A couple months pass.
>One day I'm taking a shit after playing fucktons of StarCraft.
>Get a text. It's from crazy bitch.
>"Hey user, come meet me at my house, I just want to make amends for my behaviour and maybe chat."
>Show up at her house, open her garage door.
>There she fucking is. Hanging from a noose in the garage.
>Call her family, tell them what happened, cops and ambulances show up, etc.

Their suicides had a pretty huge emotional and mental effect on me. I had formed a short term triggerable PTSD.

Took me about two years for the affects to clear and for me to open up about it. Time is the healer user.

Why the fuck are all my pictures sideways...

Anyways...Thanks for the stories. I'll explain my own maybe. I'll be here drawing pictures until I run out of my business cards. Thanks Sup Forums. I mean it.
>store fronts

Is kinda funny, thanks op. And yeah he kind of did go out like that, but he hit a tree.

Thanks for bringing some comic relief.

You're good people.

A friend of mine went on a mission trip with his church 2 months ago to some West African nation (I think it was either Niger or Nigeria). While there, the village he was visiting was attacked, and during the shooting, he was struck twice in the chest.

I've known this guy since we were mere freshmen in high school. We shared some pretty good times together, and he was someone I could always count on. I miss that fucker every day.

lol i usually microwave them for about a minute or two since my grandma makes them in batches and they go into the freezer.

I wrap them in a damp paper towel so the tamale doesnt get dry.

>For u

And thanks for your story user...

>left homecountry for work and travel in canada
>2month in, wake up one mornning,have that nagging feeling
>open up facebook
>pm's from friends "ben got hit by car while biking"
>somehow, I immediately knenw its gonna end bad, start freaking out
>friends in hostel all comfert me "It's not gonna be bad, relax"
>next day, he's brain dead, parents pull switch a day later
>I'm breaking down
>fly back home for a weak, go to his funeral
>go with all my friends (we were a really tight group of 6, now 5) in the shitty club we used to go to because they don't id
>get shitfaced, toast a lot, smoke a lot of weed, do a lot of speed
>best night, also worst
>it always makes it easier to know you're still not alone

You never deal with it, you just think about it more or less often. We are now really tight with his big brother, and we always toast to him. It's ok, sometimes more sometimes less.

>have some faggot i used to hang around with since highschool
>funny dude, kept good contact for years, met up sometimes for some shenanigans, failing at picking up chicks and whatnot
>best gaming partner on the planet
>the type to get your spirits up when you feel like shit
>i went to police academy, he got into a decent college
>years after, still friends, he seems to be doing well in some start up company
>respond to a call, armed robbery of a post office/hub on restocking day, someone did his homework, at least 30-40K$ in the place
>see my fucking bro through the window, lose my shit
>things went down bad, he pulled a gun at us, had to shoot him
>tried to aim to the leg, hit major artery in the thigh, he bled to death in a couple of minutes
>later learn his piece of shit sister took tons of cash from loan sharks and lost it all gambling. bro gave her every penny he had so she won't get murdered, and got in huge debts himself
>A shitstain of a person is the reason i shot a good, bright guy dead.

Quit the police 2 weeks after, sat my ass to get the grades i needed, and this is why at age 27, i'm in college.
I was fucking destroyed for months, and now have zero tolerance towards assholes and failures as human beings. Fucking up your own life- your choice. Dragging someone good with you- please kill yourself now.

I hope i may have helped, and if not so mch the story itself, i hope my tamale warming techniques where useful.

Although you reminded me, back in highschool i used to draw as a form of stress relief as well. I kind of wish i was more into it. If you get the opportunity, life drawing/live model sketch classes are pretty awesome.

Nah man. I have a warehouse job. I just draw and do things to make people happy.
Sorta the same way seeing anons happy makes me happy and forgot my friends death.
He was one of you guys.
You'd have liked him.
He liked you.

>his name was Robert Paulson.

>In the first two or three weeks after friend's death, just be zombie-ing through college courses
>Still hang out with different friends, none of them know
>One of my other best friends' younger sister walks and talks as we cross campus to go get her bike
>Get to the bike rack, sit down on stone bench while she unlocks bike and keeps talking
>Suddenly see dead friend walk right in front of me across field of view, and I just watch them walking...
>Girl friend steps in front of me and either asks something or ends sentence in a way that mentally tells me I should be responding
>Look past her and see nothing, friend is still dead
>I was hallucinating
>"You okay user?"
>No need to worry the girl. "I'm sorry, what? I guess I just zoned out. Probably tired."
>Get up and try to focus only on talking to her as we leave campus so I don't see anything again

The love of my life died on me...
So did my older brother...

OP
Explain.

>Be a few years after previous friend had died
>I've since then dropped out of college due to lack of direction/motivation, and being ashamed of wasting my father's hard-earned money on expensive as fuck per unit courses on top of lab/book/material fees only to not be motivated enough to pass
>Second friend dies one cold night 8 days before Halloween
>Unlike the first one, this one I knew was coming a few days in advance (cancer, which is also what took the first friend, though much more suddenly)
>Doesn't matter; literally cannot even be bothered to leave bed other than to walk 15-20 feet to the bathroom for at least a week
>Halloween, I'm finally up and moving around, surfing the Internet, reading the usual Halloween spook-threads on Sup Forums and /x/
>At one point just turn around knowing I'll see friend 2 sitting on the floor behind me, and I do
>Not because "Halloween," just because I knew it'd happened before with friend 1
>Eyes meet (with eyes that aren't there)
>Sigh
>Turn back around, read some more threads

Even now, 5 and 2 years later respectively, I dream about them both still being alive, hanging out with me while we do normal everyday stuff. Sometimes even in my half-awake half-asleep haze some days, I'll think I was just talking to them the day before and am going to talk to them today too.

But then I don't.