Shit-tier movies?

Shit-tier movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCMHmDnfD6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't really call a movie shit if it was completely intended to be.

I'd go more towards the realms of things like Deep Impact.

You're spot fucking on.

Deep Impact...what a shitty fucking movie. Like it wasn't in anyway remarkable or fun or entertaining. It was soooo shitty. Just...so blah and grey and boring.,

Even the other astroid movie with the areosmith song was better. At least that shit was over the top and hilarious.

> acting as though Armageddon wasn't just as shitty, if not shittier

>smosh movie
>shit tier
Pick one faggot

Ricky Bobby

It was shit. It really was. But at least it was funny and hilarious shit. Over the top idiotic shit.

At least it was memorable in it's shitness.

Deep Impact was just....blegh.

>You can't really call a movie shit if it was completely intended to be.

You can fail at it too, you know? And most movies that are made this way - they do fail miserably.

inb4 phantom menace
inb4 kingdom of the crystal skull

Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiieeeettttt you gonna trigger the bunny posters

>This. Armageddon is one of my favorite bad movies, second only to Maximum Overdrive.

Yeah

And to the faggots saying Armageddon sucked, go fuck yourself

If someone put a gun to my head and made me sit through this long, slow, boring movie again, I'd stick that gun in my mouth and pull the trigger myself...

>inb4 the Kubrickfags have a heart attack

>The Wrestler
>The Cell
>The Illusionist
>anything animated
>City of Angels
>The Spirit
>Suckerpunch (seriously, a movie with that much hot ass and i walked out 1/2 through)

Battlefield Earth.

Failed scientology propaganda.

I think 2001 is pretty good but it really lacks cohesion when compared to the book. You might not like it but kubrick succeeded in what he was trying to do.

Oh god i forgot that movie existed. Massive fucking codpieces

I went to see The Grandmaster, and holy shit that movie had like 1 good part and the rest was a snorefest. I'm the type of person that can watch almost everything but holy shit.

I'd say that movie was 6/10. But not shit.

Obvious bait is obvious. These movies are fantastic.

There will be blood was pure garbage, fuck off.

should be renamed there is no blood

Amazing soundtrack, great acting, unique subject matter, and a perfect character progression for the protagonist which was forced by an extremely convincing villain.

>Pure garbage.

Maybe wait til you hit puberty to watch it again.

if you want one of the worst Takeshi Kitano movies

Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

Abraham lincoln: vampire slayer
Twilight
Cowboys vs aliens
The hunger games
Anything with steven fucking seagull, seriously google it. All those fucking names of his shit movies: true justice, pistol whipped etc.

Also paul lard mall cop.

prove yourself right. Protip: You can't. You cunt.

Also, any fast and furious. Anything with dwayne johnson or vin diesel.

hey fuck you the Spirit is a greatmovie to me

I thought Pitch Black was pretty good for its budget.

you guys think you have watched the unbearable? think again faggots, get to my level

But this movie should be fun cause it's shittiness. it's not. Fuck u

Seriously. From all the guys trying to fuck a girl circa 2004/2005... fuck this movie.

Dude the wrestler was fucking great

Omg

What a shitty movie, honestly. I thought everyone here liked it ironically at first because of how bad this 'film' truly is. But no, some motherfuckers out there actually like this garbage. Jumbled story with no real explanation of what's going on, way too much edgy bs and just overall garbage production.

inb4 rule #1 dont talk about fight club

Watch some analysis of the film and it opens up as a completely different film. But it's still a bit of a drag.

Can't tell if baiting or not
Also rule #2

I just tell her I saw it with the girl before her. That makes her so wet.

every hollywood blockbuster ever

hippie shit

#1 Christian movie in america

considering there arnt any other christianity based movies at the box office anyways thats not much a feat

Also that movie was just a huge strawman for a solid 2 hours

This movie is essentially about what it's like to be white and middle class, so that's why it's so popular. There are a lot of white beta-males with low self-esteem and a lack of identity that adore this movie as an accurate depiction of their plight in life.

San Andreas

>It looks like you

>Fell for my b8

>M8

Nah man it's really a pretty good movie if you think about it like a 2 hour music video.

It's got a lot of neat imagery and symbolism in it. I watched it balls deep on acid for the first time since I was a little kid and it was a blast. Emotional fucking rollercoaster.

HOW DARE YOU... ?!

Fucking awesomely animated hippie shit with incredible music.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCMHmDnfD6I

But year mainly hippie shit, but if you don't like the sound track, you are a turd, sir.

I think you know I'm right.

So accurate holy f

Watching it on psychedelics would be too much for me to handle right now. Regardless of external circumstance, I always tend to think about how shitty of a person I've been and it's just too much for me. Watching something like this would have me in shambles.

Excellent movie. Straight, stoned, trippin'...good tuff.

ghostbusters

So what is Sharknado to you? Is that shit or was it intended to be fucky.

Nobody watches this shit but you, faggot.

Citizen Kane

>Being this topical

rekt em

Lmao, I bought like 50 copies of this movie and would invite a girl over saying I just bought The Notebook and need someone to watch it with. Would get me laid 9 out of 10 times.

Shit tier movie recently watched:
400 Days
2047: Sights of Death
Daylight's End
Sharkansas Women Prison Massacre (I know this is supposed to be a trash movie, but damn)

Garbage

I want to fart
Hue i fart
>Hue I succeeded in what i wanted to do

I've never heard that used as an insult. That is brilliant. I will work this into my vocabulary. Thank you based /lit/ user.

holy fuck this thing was honestly awful

Sure buddy, i would like to suggest you to make a appointment with you doctor about your lying issue. Lies, lies, lies. Pathetic lies.

You both are fucking faggots. These are god tier movies. Notebook got me laid at least a dozen times. Fight Club is legendary... Get a life faggots

>having to use a visual aid for her to get off

>amazing sound track
Squealing metal grind noise any time something happens
>great acting
No.
>unique subject matter
Yes, there has never been a movie about a cold, self made industrialist...
>perfect character development
Bambi tier
>extremely convincing villain
Daddy issues

Go wait in the car, you wanna be pretentious film fag.

I want to stick my dick in all the hamsters mouths

It's not visual it's psychological. You get her all hammed up tricking her into believing that true love exists, then you get to fuck her brains out. Everybody's happy.

Damn sure this is bait,

but more like personality disorder issues and hatred of society,m8

>You get her all hammed up tricking her into believing that true love exists, then you get to fuck her brains out.

No

Woooooow cringeiest cringe I've cringed in a long time.

i never saw this movie but how shud gods be dead if hercules a semi god is protagonist? iollaos looks shit (huh now a fucking babyface) but as said i never saw this movie - i only know the old seasons of hercules

My sentiments exactly. We can only pray that it's b8, user.

leafy?

You didn't like the film. Ok. The acting WAS great. Either way, not shit-tier.

You've obviously never heard of the D.E.N.N.I.S. system.

*SPOILER ALERT*

> begginging of the movie
>hercles dad die.
>people say gods dead
>herclus goes on journey thru out movie to avenge daddy
>meets strawman who becomed his sidekick
>WishIHadABrain.jpeg
>at the end herculs becomes full god
>"God's not ded, He was inside me all along!"
>inspirational music
>roll credits

Don't get me wrong, I love Kubrick and I understand what he was trying to accomplish with this film. But it's not an enjoyable film to watch.

If someone presented the film to me as an art-house film or experimental film or anything other than a feature film, I'd have stood up and fucking applauded.

It's just so, so painfully slow-moving and long and the plot is so thin as to be almost non-existent. The film concerns itself with the technical deets and very little else. It's a film for the sake of filmography. So while it's extraordinarily fun to look at and analyze, it's not a fun movie to actually *watch* ...

I've studied film. I know all about the "technical analysis," and I can appreciate it for what it is, but it's still not what I would consider to be a good movie.

It's a hard idea to wrap one's head around, that something can be so good and yet so bad simultaneously. A good movie needs more than just great directing and innovative new special effects. It needs to have an engaging plot and it needs to move quickly enough to capture and keep the viewer's attention.

Like a painting, a good movie needs subject matter as much as it needs the masterful brush strokes.

If someone asked me, technically, what I thought of 2001? Unreal. Amazing. Unbelievable.

If someone asked me if I wanted to sit down and watch 2001 for fun, I'd stomp that person's nuts into the ground.