Hey there Sup Forums. Got any suggestions for building a gaming PC...

Hey there Sup Forums. Got any suggestions for building a gaming PC ? I'm a total newbie when it comes to PC's and I have no idea where to find good prices or which brand to choose or stuff like this.
I have a tight budget, like ~560 euros (~630 $) but could go a bit higher.
Do you have any suggestions for me ? Like which brand CPU/GPU to choose? And maybe some good sites for components?
Thanks Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-gaming-pc-build-under-500-dollars-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not worth it if that's your budget user, save your money for a few more months and buy something at least worth $1600-2k

Well, the PC that I have now has a AMD Athlon something CPU (2.2 Ghz single core) and A Nvidia Geforce something (512 mb) so I can't really play shit.
That's why I tought about building a PC.

Just save for a little longer it will pay off in the end then come back once you have the money. Also im pretty sure there is a tech board that can help you more then autists on b

You will need at least 900-1100$ to build a budget gaming PC.

you need to at least double that budget, if not more.

I see, well I'll stick with this one, and wait for a couple more months. Thanks alot anons.

With 700€ you should be able to get a pretty beastly machine from scratch, i would recommend aiming at 480/1060 and an i5 because they will last a good while and now play all games on high settings

That sir, is not a 'pretty beastly machine', that is not worth your money.

Hmm, so 700-100 euro I see. Well, that shouldn't be a problem, just a matter of time. Also, what is 480/1060 ?

There is no reason to spend over 1000$ on a gaming computer unless you want to play games on ultra and 1440p/120hz or 4k

700-1100 euro **

Yep, if you want the real good shit, keep saving, famalam.

your definition of beastly may vary, but it can play everything on almost max settings 60fps 1080p

I think European prices are a bit higher, so you might get fucked. Otherwise, a spectacular budget build can be had for ~$600. Go rx 480 and i5 if you can swing it, or something from the amd fx series, since zen won't be out until the end of the year. You'll be able to play everything on high (older games on ultra, not so much the new stuff) with 60 fps no problem. Will beat ps4 and xbone if that is your goal.

The people who are saying a $900-1100 is needed for a budget build either have down syndrome or autism.

/this
Anything with any i5, 8gb ram and a geforce 960 will play Fallout4, Mad Max, GTA5 or any other game in your library on Ultra @ 1080p (Or Very high at least)

pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-gaming-pc-build-under-500-dollars-2016

Amd rx 480 > gtx 1060 any day of the week, especially on direct x 12.

They are the gpu's (graphics cards).

/thread

I couldn't agree anymore with this. People who are saying that you need over a $1000 are fucking retarded.

What kind of cooler is that, does it have a name? I need to do some research

bingo

1060 does beat 480 on every non amd optimized game at dx11 tho so if thats mostly what you play 1060 is a valid option

OP here, um yeah, I'm actually cool if the games are not really on ultra. It's the low fps that gets me, if it's any lower that 30 I just can't enjoy a game. Medium setting/high setting sound fine for me.

i7
gtx 900 series
decent mobo
get a single screen
800 w power
depending on if you can get deals you're at around a 1000$ you're welcome

thank you for the suggestions user

i5 will be enough, i7 is not needed for gaming. 800W is also too much, 600W will easily do.

i7 for gaming is a waste, games are barely supporting 4 cores now
1000 series cards are cheaper and better than 900
a single gpu system will never use over 500w so anything over 600w is a waste.

You best be trollin'
This is at best misinformation, and at worst plain fucking wrong.

My suggestion would be:
i5 6th gen (approx 220eu)
Not too expensive mobo, for example ASUS B150M PRO GAMING -> 90 eu
GTX 960 = 220eu -> if you''re going budget, would advise to take the 1060 but that will be a bit more expensive (around 320 eu or a bit more)
8GB DDR4 RAM = 40-60 eu, you could expand to 16GB later
500W/600W PSU 40-60 eu

Optional: 250GB SSD approx. 60-80eu
1TB HDD: 50eu

Buy a Mac Pro 2011,and install windows on it. It's the best gaming PC you can get at that price.

I mean I like to "future" proof my computers
since the new gpu cards are releasing soon and i bet he doesnt want to pay a literal thousand fucking dollars.... but you know don't listen to someone who puts together hardware for a job descript

This, at least with the H/Z/B-150 you get the nice stuff like Sata3, Pci-e3 and lots of usb3 and all the other new niceties. And a 960 will run almost any current gen game at 1080p V.high to ultra, and seeming your budget will only get you a 1080p display... No reason to burn cash internals better than these.

I5-6500 (not the 6400)
Cheap ASRock Board B-chipset
8GB Dual Channel RAM
1060 or 480 graphics card
120GB SSD for OS
1TB Hdd for games/movies/...
450 Watt Power Supply from beQuiet (believe me you don't even need that much with current gen tech)
Good case from BitFenix/... with good fans
Replace the stock cpu cooler by something different

I'd spring the extra 20 bucks for a 256gb ssd so at least he can load his favorite 3 current gen titles at ssd speeds.
But /this