So I have a pre-employent drug test tomorrow afternoon...

So I have a pre-employent drug test tomorrow afternoon. I can't pass it with my piss so I plan on buying a product at a smoke shop that's a little distant from my place. I've tried calling the place but they dont fucking answer. How Likely am I to pass the drug test with fake piss? Has that method worked for you? Which product have you used? I'm really nervous this being my first employment opportunity.

If it's a stick or cup test you're good
If it's a lab test you're fucked
Comes up as a masking agent

the only info i have on it is that its an Ecup test. i think its instant or atleast near instant but i wont know until tomorrow. I also have no idea whether it'll be supervised or not and this is stressing me out. My friend did recommend it because it passed for two of his friends' tests.

I never heard of a e-test
If you were gunna buy fake piss why not buy real clean piss off of somebody?
Don't know if it helps but in New Jersey only a officer of the law can legally watch you piss

But like I said there is no way to fool a lab test
Only sticks and cups

thats such a weird request lol.
I just might ask my buddy for his piss before i take it. well wish me luck and thanks for your input

Buy fetish urine or synthetic urine. Ive got three jobs with either of those.

the synthetic urine is worth shit. Shit works

If u do go the synthetic urine route, make sure it's at 98.6° F(convert to metric if you're one of those fags). To hot or to cold will come up invalid and you'll have to do it again

I took an Ecup test for my current job and passed using Quick Fix synthetic urine I bought from a head shop. You want to get the 6.1 Formula with pre-mixed urea. Call the number on the slip inside the box and confirm the batch number is legit. Then just follow the instructions and you'll be just fine.

If you don't trust the synthetic you an always just get a clean friend to give you some piss too. Good luck user.

go another route get someone a fake id with your name and let them take the test.

I've bought fake piss online, I bought the one with the highest amount of and best reviews. The drugs test I took was a lab test. It worked!

All I did was heat the bottle up to temperature, which it has a thermometer strip on the outside to show you. It also came with a handwarmer and a rubber band, so I put that on the bottle and fucked it under my nut sack. Walked into the building, went into the bathroom, poured it into cup, left. It was that easy user

No over counter products work, when they gsmc ur piss it's still going to light up, your going to have to get fake piss or real piss. Gotta be warm or the will not take it, it also must be a certain ph so don't put water in ur piss

Don't do drugs...?

Shut up faggot, I bet you love your mom too you pussy bitch.

FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT

I'm a manager of a halfway house for recovering drug addicts and alcoholics. I personally administer a couple dozen piss tests each week.

To answer your question, OP: it depends on the type of test that they use. If it is just your standard 10-panel instant cup test, then you should be able to beat it. But, if it is a comprehensive lab test, then it will likely pick up an "irregularity" in the sample, and your employer could see that as evidence of you attempting to circumvent the test.

I've seen some shit in my day. Fake dicks, animal piss...One guy even tried to submit a sample of Mountain Dew, and it was ice cold when he handed it to me lol..

Some cups have temp readings on them. It's pretty hard to get fake piss a perfect 98.6.

Urineluck.com
Has worked for me with a lab test. Always have a bottle in my bag. Just incase

Unless it is for a 50k a year job, dont even sweat it

Used synthetic urine 4 times now, works every time.

Doesn't need to be perfect, just in then 90-100 degree range.