Can some kind user please help a bro out??

Can some kind user please help a bro out??
Im a piss poorfag got fired from job and have no money.. Been looking for jobs for a couple months.. Currently residing with parents.. Boredom is killing me cause no pc..be playing this game for a while on Android i really love it it keeps me sane.. But i now need to use a gift card to get the full version. Its 20$ can't pirate because its a multiplayr game.. Please help me out if you can even if you can spare 5$ it would really make me happy after a long time you're the only guys i can ask..

Sharpie in pooper and ill paypal you the cash

Forgot to write my email
[email protected]
Google play gift card

I would happily do it but i don't have a camera and my phone camera is 1.3 mp.. Please help me out bro if you can ill pay you back as soon as i get a job

Nope, i want my money to make its worth.
So, sharpie in pooper with timestamp or gtfo

I only have an iTunes card sorry user i hope someone helps you out

Im not saying i won't do it user but with my phone camera you won't be able to see anything im desperate bro please tell me to do something else

Just my luck.. Thanks for the thought user

If you are able to just help him out you don't need to be a faggot about it

he left more than likely dog
>user asks for fag favor in exchange for cash
>OP doesnt want to be a fag
>OP does not recieve cash

Bump

Will recommend some awesome songs for the gift card if you want its the only thing i have.. Good taste in music

>sharpie in pooper
>trips of truth
gotta do it OP....

Bumpinproliterian

He most likely left user can you send it??

>asks user for other user
>user replies

come fuck me we got a deal

Go out and start sucking dick like the rest of us

fr

What game? Any chance it's on the amazon market? If you download some app they give you $10 inapp currency that can be used to all games.

www(dot)hearthpwn(com)com/forums/hearthstone-general/general-discussion/167067-amazon-10-credit-promotion

this

It's a Google play gift card user

Find a traveling carnival, don't give up, and it'll make a man out of you. Serious.

Two years in and I can probably beat up most of the people reading this sentence.

Gotta be careful though. Its rough and dirty and you WILL get hurt. Man through it though and you'll have a trade, unemployment during the off season, and retard strength.

Just don't be stupid and lose half your thumb like me.

Anyone please.. 5$ will really make my day i will never forget your kindness

Oh... I tldr'd. Thought you were looking for a financial solution. Enjoy your vidya game.

You may be kidding but we don't have carnivals where im at

Please Sup Forumsros

If you're bored it means you're sitting at home not looking for a job, fucking liberal

Hey, user, not OP here but will you paypal me some money if I stick a highlighter up my ass? Not a sharpie, as I don't own one.

Bump