Where does stuff like this happen? I want to go!

Where does stuff like this happen? I want to go!

Other urls found in this thread:

naomi1.net/blog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SPOILER: If you were there, stuff like that wouldn't happen.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT?!?! BUMP BUMP BUM PBUDBASOIFJASOIDSFKIHF

What kind of bread would you like? Is a gay bread ok with you?

She's so hot

sauce?

>0.3 seconds later

It's 2016, you literal retards. Might be time to learn how to BASIC FUCKING INTERNET.

stuff like this happen in France, in a place called Cap d'Agde

It looks like a nude beach.

So what? They're having oral out in public. You'd need a girlfriend first, op. You can't just hire a hooker to come to the beach with you.

Just look up "nudist beach" or something.

I go to a place every summer, where all kind of stuff like that happens

They are called Burn festivals.. but it requires that you aren't a introvert nerd that never goes out side

Hold up, why can't you bring a hooker?

I have had some luck on the beach but it was with some dudes. When for the nude chicks. Settled for the dudes though. Girls seem to have bfs or husband.

I wish I was gay so I could get chicks

She's pretty classy with that pinky.

Welp, guess I'll never experience that then

Canadian prablems eh?

Man, isn't living in Canada, SOOOOOO GREAT?
I mean, we get FREE healthcare, have really hot women, all the hot women have boyfriends so the rest of us guys turn gay
CA-NA-DA!!!
Let's hear it for the boys, eh Canadians!!

WOOOOOO-EEEEEEEE fucking love being a Canadian bud!!!

There's an outdoors spot near me where this kind of thing happens. Usually it's just dudes, but sometimes there's women. But they're always old...

Still, visited a few times. It's all good...

I laid out to tan on Blacks Beach a few years ago, fell asleep, & woke up to a complimentary handy... but it was some fuckin skinhead dude who doin it who said he wanted to fuk, so I told him to fuck right off.

Kinda wish I'd have taken the opportunity to have him buttfuck me, just to see what it's like. Since I'm never gonna initiate or pursue that sort of thing now. Literally all I'd have had to do was stand up and walk about 20 feet into the bushes and I'd now know what it's like for all the girls I fuck. I figure knowing what it's like on the other end of the D would make you better at being on this end, & make adjustments & corrections to technique.

See? Engineer. We can't turn it off.

Hey OP, Canadian stud here.
Here in Canada, we got places ALL OVER with hot naked women sexing men.
And by "hot naked women" I mean other fat guys

Sure are awesome times.

>go to an actual nudist beach
>it's literally only old people and ugly hippie chicks/guys
Never again

>burn festival
Wait wut

Just stop.

sage

Google Naomi, Cape d'Agde

But why do you care how good it is for her? I mean the gay sex thing we can all relate to I think. We have all wondered at some stage what it's like on the other end. But why give a fuck about what it feels like for her? She's just a slut. Get them to engineer you a fucking sandwich

>gay
>the ride never stops

Fify

I once had the entire set of this.
I think she gets fucked too.

and then she gets eaten by a shark. so sad :(

>Naomi, Cape d'Agde

if she french?

i have a fetish for frenchies

bc you only have a few years to be an edgy teenager fantasizing about hatefucking all the girls that won't touch you. after that there come the sodomy charges and prison time.

I would guess so. French speaking at least.

naomi1.net/blog/

>Cape d'Agde
is a nudist beach in france shit always happens there. and 500 guys gathering around and start masturbating

Hot frenchies out in the sun, cooking on the hot beach...

You could say... you have a fetish... for... French fries.

saved, thanks user

or shall I say... merci beaucoup mon ami