Male, 26

male, 26
extremely depressed last two years
failed student, cant afford to finish the studies, two part time shitty ass jobs
broke as fuck, money BEARLY covers rent and food
really loosing my grip here...

Back home with my parents (4 hours and counting) this weekend because of a wedding im invited too (hooray even more money out the window). Not sure what to do. Been looking at my dads weapons cabinet, contemplating.
I could end it... Help.

Hang in there man, it gets better trust me

Youre fucking dumb dude.
I'm 21 and better off than you, and I dropped out of school in tenth grade.

Don't it'll get better. I know you've heard that endless times and shit but it really eventually does. I don't know how but at some point things will probably change. Good luck user

stop being a little fucking bitch and do it.

life is soo beautiful, try to forget whats happening now in life and try to get enjoyment out of how unique you are and how crazy it is to be alive, life has its bumps but things do get better

join a traveling carnival. Best thing I ever did.

>He went to higher education

Get a warehouse job. It's going to suck a hell of a lot but it pays well.

>Money BEARLY covers rent or food
>Money BEARLY covers
>BEARLY covers

Go apply at a call center great money there for people like you and me... goodluck

Mate, there IS help. First of all - you've got the parents. Tell them what's wrong. Ask for help. Secondly, considering it is a depression - seek medical attention (psychiatrist is the best option, but eventually you can consult your general doctor first). Don't be afraid of anti-depressants and anti-psychotic drugs, they are completely safe and unaddictive these days. Also, absolutely basics: go for a therapy. Ask around for a recommendation in your area.

I'm sure there are plenty of people around you with all kinds of psychical problems (they just don't say that). First of all: lean against your parents. Help yourself. Seek medical and therapeutical attention. And don't listen to trolls here.

Good luck mate, head's up. It CAN be treated.

Money isn't real you faggot. Just man the fuck up.

It doesn't get better stop saying stupid shit, for it to get better he has to work to make improvements otherwise it will be the same shit forever.

Killing yourself over money is the pissiest thing you could do

>BEARLY covers

haha

OP actually confirmed for being a grizzly.

look dude you are 26, as old as you think that is it isn't and you could be struggling for another 2 years, but you're not even 30 yet let alone 35 or 40, you've got plenty of time ahead of you. Stop thinking so much about the present and just focus on pushing through all the shit around you till it clears up, keep working. use your free time to read books, study. just because you're a failed student doesn't mean it's the end of the world, if teachers can't teach you, teach yourself.

Find a technical school somewhere in your area. Classes are cheap and they usually do payment plans. Take as much on welding as you can afford. When your done go work on either an oil rig or pipeline. You can pull in around $4k a week if you can do that shit. Ita rough work but worth it.

Completely change your life. Best thing I ever did. Give it a go first, if it all goes bad after that than kill yourself. Get a degree because why does student debt matter if your're going to kill yourself later anyway? Get a job on the other side of the country and move away from everyone and start again? This shit worked for me and stopping giving a shit made me so free. You don't have to be bound by this.

I think a traveling carnival would be awesome. At least if they're anything like they were in the 20's and people actually went to carnivals.

Nah it ain't quite like the 20's, but you still get to roam around and live on the road like a gypsy. Being a ride jock will make a man out of you. You work 100+ hours a week most times for about half minimum wage with weekly pay, with one 20-30 hour shift that starts Sunday morning and doesn't end until well after the sun comes up the next day, but it'll turn you into a beast if you can hack it. You WILL get hurt at some point though. Ripped half my thumb off two weeks ago, had to cover it with my hand and politely tell the customers it was just a scratch, and unload the ride. That... ... was fun

in other news that romeo and juliet film was good right

Young Leo was such a cutie.

>BEARLY
>failed student
This makes sense

I guess I'm thinking more along the lines of a circus. There didn't seem to be a huge difference between circus/carnival 100 years ago. Watching hbo's Carnivale made me want to join one

You got this mang. Don't hurt yourself, alright? Take a breath, and keep on going. You got this. I've been job searching for the last 3 months, had to move back into a shitty side room at my folks because I can;t afford my apartment anymore. However, I know itll get better, soI"m going to keep on going. The same with you, dude! Don't hurt yourself, bro

Move to yoorop, education is freeeee

Ah, yeah those were probably fun times to be a carnie