Fuck how do I salvage this

Fuck how do I salvage this

move on

No I wanna fuck her

Ask if she's just looking to get penetrated.

I don't even wanna know why you're talking about this online instead of actually going out with her and doing shit.

If you're too fucking beta to make moves without asking permission to breathe you're never gonna get this girl. Don't talk about this shit for a few weeks, be chill.

Go out with her somewhere you have to make conversation. Be playful. Wrestle and shit if you know each other well enough. There'll come a point where that bitch wants to kiss you and you'll just go for it.

30+ y/o, done this my whole life.

Oh god don't wrestle in public. Only autists think that works.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. I don't even think you know what I mean by wrestle.

Physical contact is the most important thing early on if you're just friends. I've been with more women than you, I guarantee it.

Then what do you suggest I respond to her Mr wizard? I can't tell if my comment turned her off or not

You already turned her off with your online proposition. It's fucked, just tell her you're gonna go do some work - it's fucked for today.

That was last night yo

Dude gets dubs twice. Knows his shit.

So set something up in a few days. Ignore her for now - if she's interested in you she'll do that crazy shit all women do and assume she's done something wrong. Play it cool.

Go out with her instead of this bullshit.

She told you she was dtf, and you blew it by being a pussy.

Girls don't have to be your gf for you to fuck them, you should of just said you want to fuck.

Ask her "why haven't we fucked yet?" Seriously, it works.

>hahaha just kidding
gdiaf

> "haha" in every freaking message
fucking dirty yanks

physical touch is one thing and wrestling is another,i can guarantee you have also sucked more cocks than pussies in your life.

I really cant see how touching a woman's arm,fingers,shoulder etc etc is wrestling.Fucking manlet.

>ignore her

These are shit betas who wanted to go alpha read on google.There are no rules you fucking faggot.Do as you please,you will fuck up probably.So just take her out,tell her when you are free,ask her when she is free set the date.And make something none of the previous faglords in her life did if you want to make sure you get your dick wet.

Depennding on your age make the appropriate arrangements.For example you can go get a table in a nice restaraunt,pay everything from before,tip some extra cash a waiter so you have him in your service at that day.That's an idea if you can afford spending some more money but this bitch doesnt want a long term relationship so go figure something cheaper.

Ask for her friends/sisters number and then block & delete.
It's better to live one hour as a tiger instead of a lifetime a womrn

>insult and run away with no way for them to retort because you "blocked" them
oh wow so manly and brave

>emojis
End it

>go somewhere
>wrestle

kissless virgin confirmed

Why would you give her anymore of your time?? Time is precious and if this bitch isn't sucking dick then you don't need that in your life, plus you don't look like a stalkering fagget