God-Tier YLYL [you laugh, you lose] Thread

God-Tier YLYL [you laugh, you lose] Thread.

Only shit you laughed at.

Other urls found in this thread:

astrange.ithinksw.net/YLYL/thread/Replytothispostoryourmotherwilldieinhersleeptonight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come here to get away from the spam

astrange.ithinksw.net/YLYL/thread/Replytothispostoryourmotherwilldieinhersleeptonight

wrong IP, faggot

Well wtf u want me to do? Its not like i can just snap myself awake. Fucking future doctors.

here's the pic that always frisks me

This is a halfling rogue

what is this called, and how is it attractive

did he died?

/d/orses or Queens stallions

It's more on an homage to Catherine the Great, than a sexual thing. I find them historically relevant.

Ok but wtf are you psting them on an ylyl thred. I feel bad for your parents for having such a faggot son

Oh look, something new to make you sjw faggots spam. I really enjoy making you waste your time trying to ruin our fun. I think I might start spamming Sup Forums with ylyl threads just so you faggots have something to do

someone have this in a gif form I can send thru text

Amazed that I am the first to
>checked

Doesn't work like that newfriend.

Certainly seems to. Look at all the shitposting. Works like this every time.

SJW's have to ruin our fun, since they're unable to make fun of their own. If no one's having fun, everyone is equal!

Holy shit cuz, I never thought of it like that. You are fucking right

perhaps, user

wat

quads!

Reminder 1/2

2/2

this is from a show that demonstrates how gentle and precise wrestlers can be in their fake fights, that he can even fake a submission drop without hurting a little hamster

shit how did i lose to this

Ylyl summer edition... Shit thread

>

already lost, damn quite premature

Witnessed!

== BULLSHIT ==

Literally no good material in this thread

gay

Would fuck

fake and gay

Why are you such a faggot?

It happened desu~

I only posted the reminder. Stuart is a middle aged man trying to get into the meme scene by advertising here. He'll post his own content then samefag on it. Not to mention his content is just ripped off how to basic, with a sock puppet added.

Kek

satisfying as fuck

le bump