America considers this an athlete and sends it to the olympics

America considers this an athlete and sends it to the olympics

Europe considers this good bait.
We get it, your country is irrelevant, your native population is dying, and all your women are being taken by refugees.
Go be pathetic somewhere else.

In all seriousness, she's obviously doing shot-put so I don't see the issue.

idgaf. she lookes like she can launch a shotput into orbit and get the gold

I'm good with her, considering the sport she's play..........now go fuck off

>calls bad b8
>still gets b8'ed
Top kek, amerifats really are stupid

Even our little bitches kick the shit out of every other nations. That ugly ass chick from the UK almost broke her damn neck trying to compete with us.

Simone Biles is one ugly motherfucker too, but that nigger can fly.

A Gold Medalist for sure. This was her at Olympic lunch just this morning.

Ill bite
She throws heavy metal balls long distances, of course she is built like a howitzer

I can't hear you over the medal count.

No the medal count is an arbitrary object.

You can't hear me through your fat rolls.

Another example of a dumb american

>Lunch
>morning
Come on, your joke had potential too

This is just getting sad now. The number one insult thrown at Americans is, "Haha you're fat. Fattie Americans." Yes, Americans are fat and lazy...we know this...and it is just normal now. It's like saying the UK drinks a lot of tea, or Japan likes seafood. Europe is supposed to be smarter and more quick witted than Americans, yet you prove that to be false as a whole every day. Come on eurocuck...give us some new insults.

Felt like giving you the (You) you crave for so much, if not for anything but to keep you alive for another day.
Fucking thank me, impolite cuck.

Stop being so jelly my eurofag friend. As Americans we actually like Europe and many of us whites actually identify with the European cultures of our ancestors.

The US is just a better country focused on advancement and making mad cash. We have our nigger problem, which is obviously holding us back, but the emerging sandnigger catastrophe that is Europe will be far more devastating. You could always move here, as long as you're white and have a college degree. We'll welcome you with open arms!

Eurofag is salty because Eurofags country fuckin SUCKS

user, if you're so worried about your "white heritage," why the fuck would you take in such a people who are devoid of recognition of that heritage you seemingly praise?
Not to mention the complete lack of respect their entire continent seemingly has for us, despite the fact that we're the only reason their countries are what they are today, what, with all those dollars we gave them after we finished their petty war they started to rebuild their countries.
Not to mention the moral foundation of such people. "European" and "Cuck" are two interchangeable words. Surely you wouldn't prefer them over others more strong of heart and character?
We need to abandon these people to the dogs once and for all.
There's no hope for them.

You're forgetting the fact that even the UK has 25% of their population obese.
Disgusting Europeans.

Continue to call us fat, you filthy European garbage. America is a huge fucking country. Of course we have a lot of fat people. We have a lot of people. Come take a visit to California and your dick will explode. Nothing but fit young ladies and beach body hunks. Personally, I'm from Texas and thin. Everyone I know and associate with is thin. And we all have one thing in common: we would never lust after unclean, imperfect teeth having, acne ridden, unfit, pale, scrawny men with bad hair from fucking Europe. Eat a dick.

OP abandoned thread like the pussy he is. America wins again.

Lol fatty got it's feelings hurt

Are you going to tell her she can't go? Coz I'm fucking not

>she

Oh, look, another disgusting cuck from the scourge of the planet that is Europe, doing what it does best: BEING INCOMPETENT.

The entirety of my "Countries to-Nuke" list used to be entirely Middle Eastern, but now it's nothing but European.
Disgusting people.

Now go back to watching your wife- oops, you can't say "wife" there- I mean, "Partner" get fucked by refugee cock.

No user, there is hope for the European cucks. Especially when they come here and have children here. We need mass immigration of educated whites from Europe. It will happen, they'll abandon UKistan and Germanistan soon enough.

Asians are fine too, but honestly they have no real reason to leave their countries right now.

why don't we try what the eurofags and liberals love to do when talking about guns or any other liberal agenda and adjust the numbers accordingly.
> latest figures show 35% of USA is obese
> population of 319 million
> latest figures show 28% of UK is obese
> population of 64 million
> 20% less obesity in USA
Fat as fuck UK.

Took the bait, hook line and sinker.
'Murica

I just got done explaining to you that I am thin and beautiful. Silly little Euro-piece-of-shit.

This is true, but the uk doesn't claim to be the best country on earth.

>>ITT euro trolls trolling euro trolls

>Called out for losing the games
>Resort to "Haha Americans are fatties."

If we were fatties, then our team wouldn't be beating your eurofag asses

>Still wins Gold and makes other countries their bitch at the olympics

I suppose that's reasonable enough.
We shall abandon the ones that do not come, yes?

Good shit, user.
Using that against the limeys from now on.

>and all your women are being taken by refugees.
and all your women are being taken by refugees.

lol, I think you are projecting m8..

95% of Americans don't either. However there is probably 5% in both the USA and Britain who think their country is the best country. The same could be said about most countries. That loud and obnoxious 5% is always noticed. While the remaining majority just wants to live their lives, and don't really give a shit if one is better than the other as a whole. Sporting events skew those numbers though, every person who follows sports want their person/team to win.

Of course. The ones that don't immigrate when they're forced under Shariah law and cucked to the extreme deserve to have their heads cut off. Most of those fuckers will probably apologize for not being more understanding of sandnigger culture as they slice through their throat.

The people who do immigrate will be liken to the first Americans. Except now instead of coming to a bunch of dumb half-nigger indians they're coming to the promised land of white innovation and prosperity. We'll teachem' how to be white again.

I always do so enjoy the jealous tears of the Muslim subjugated eurocowards and the chain draggers. I shudder to think of the drought if any of those insignificant little dumps ever became slightly less pathetic and obsessed over themselves. But this is not the case today!

Thank you Olympics for further and continually showing American superiority and dominance.

>mfw you think you contribute to that so called superiority and dominance by stuffing your fat face with pizza rolls while getting a monitor tan in mums basement

Why have the only insults towards Americans been that we are fat? Is there nothing else to ridicule us for? If that's the case, America ftw!

>mfw you think more eurocoward tears eagerly given away in complete jealousy of American superiority is demeaning to the Americans you're obsessed with
>mfw eurocowards can only repeat the same tired old attempt at an insult
>mfw watching your sorry little attempt at copying your idol, America, continues to fail and fall apart more and more everyday

>mfw americans are this easy to b8

You really think someone would do that? Just go online and rustle American jimmies?

What's the medal count again faggot?

The ground shakes when she lands. Fucking embarrassing. Our nigger gymnasts have absolutely no grace

Plenty of fatasses in Califonia. And Texas? Jesus. Fat people everywhere

Oh, obesity is much higher than 35%.

dober dan motherfuckers

eat some hren and you might be as good as us

39 medals so far faggot

Lol. Where do you live, friend?

I'm more shocked that someone on Sup Forums posted shot put

Great Sport