Are people actually voting for this lying blithering idiot?

Are people actually voting for this lying blithering idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember when Obama gave $Billions to the Muslim Brotherhood?

Sadly yes. He'll still lose though.

In greater numbers than they are ever going to overcome. We're not as gullible as we used to be

All politicians lie but Trump seems the most honest as he doesn't think things through.

Yes I want to Troll society.
Can't deal with all the free shit I will have to pay for.
Every woman can be had so easily, I don't want to get CUCKED by the world !!!

>lying

No, but everyone I know is voting for him. I live in Ohio. Literally everyone here can't stand Hillary.

>mfw Hillary will be our new president for sure
>mfw Trump's racist buillshit and lies didn't work
>mfw gg America
>mfw Trump stumped

>Slams Hillary for her Wall Street connections
>Fills his economic board with Wall Street billionaires

mfw

Yes. A lot of people actually... Idk if you watch the Primaries? Its where they vote to see who the popular candidate is for the respective party. Trump actually got quite a few votes! I had to look it up myself but I guess a few people actually voted for him!

Obama caused 9/11 too, didn't he? Trump made GOP safe for racists.

Barack Hussein Obama ( THATS HIS REAL MIDDLE NAME ) is the reason mudslimes are invading.

ignores Hillary's lies

>All politicians lie but Trump seems the most honest as he doesn't think things through.

Yet paradoxically also the most full of shit. Most politicians are calculated liars. Trump just says whatever pops into his head, and doesn't care at all whether it's true. So Trump's statements actually end up being false more often than anyone.

I am. I voted Dem all my life, but feel that the country needs 4 years of a man like Trump. People on my "saide" have just become too fuck whiny, weak and counter-productive. We can't compete/contribute to the world stage in any positive way with everyone distracted with feminine peeny and tranny bathrooms.

I like his head

yes, but only the people at his rallies. all the rest will either not vote or vote Clinton, because they see what a narcissist idiot he is.

Better to have an idiot as president than a corrupt one.

ignores Trump's backtracking of EVERYTHING he says.

Will you be upset when best candidate wins?
What will you do?
How will you react?

I just send in the maximum donation.

No, I'm not a fucking cuckold amerifat. Even if I was I wouldn't vote.

>2016
>still thinking voting counts
>alrigtythen.jpg

please tell me that this picture is trolling. please tell me that it is some sort of post-modernist humour. please tell me that you do not believe a word of this shit. otherwise, please tell me that you are not old enough to vote...

Yes, but only because 1, a Trump presidency would piss off euros and sjws 2, Hillary is offensively corrupt 3, Trump will get nothing he wants done. Hillary will run Washington unopposed like a mob boss (that's bad), Trump will have his every move blocked by everyone in Washington.

same question
Also, wasn't he all big on being self funded?

Choosing between Hillary or Donald is like deciding which poison to take.

One makes you violently vomit and the other makes you violently shit.

Why even ask this question you fucking retard.
It's nothing but semantics.

I'll be voting for Trump though just because I want to see liberal faggets cry for the next four years. I'm tired of listening too conservative faggets cry... American politics is basically nothing but football fans.

this is weak psycho babble. it reminds me of the stupid ideas leftists have always come up with - vote for the bad guy this time so he makes it all so bad that next time everyone will vote for the good guy (us)

it never works. it just gets bad guys elected.

They are both corrupt.

I think not
Go to Sup Forums and look into the abyss. There are people there who actually believe abortion was legalized to the clinics can function as child sacrifice places serving some ancient god that gives hillary power.
I wish i was making this up

Also to the guy posting that picture. You can go to wikileaks.org and look at the emails yourself.

not true.

also, what do you mean by "corrupt"? (this word you keep using, I do not think it means what you think it means...)

fuck yes trump2020

The Dems brought this upon themselves. They shamelessly pandered to and coddled PC SJWs the way the GOP has traditionally done Evangelicals. With Christian political hegemony rapidly declining, the power vacuum was filled by the Special Snowflake crowd, who quickly became the word police and began shoving their Safe Zones and shit down people's throats.

Yes, Trump is appealing to uneducated and uninformed mouth-breathers, but those people typically vote Republican anyway. Now twice, maybe even three times as many of them will crawl out of the swamps and trailer parks to vote for him because they're sick of PC bullshit, and some intellectuals fearful that they're losing ground to radical feminists and hyper-PC hipsters will be joining them.

Personally, if I even bother voting (I live in a blood red state, so it doesn't really matter), I'll probably waste my vote on Gary Johnson.

Who lies more? A handy chart:

No matter which idiot wins, that country is still cuckd

Trump: says stupid things

Hillary: shifty,shady CRIMINAL with her hand in more dubious acts over the past 30 years than you can count, BLATANTLY lies repeatedly to the American people and if she were anyone else would be in jail.

>lying

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/

Gtfo bill O'Reilly

I can't fucking wait for best candidate to win.
All you racistfags will shed tears of soy

Your ideas on voting make you the ultimate cuckold, retard. And a fedora tipping one at that.

Whatever you choose, you lose. A privileged, billionaire idiot or a lying hag who would sell her soul if she could. Its a wall street government anyway so who cares. Ggwp America

>current year
>non current belief

this graf and its source is equivalent 2 sighting Alex Jones.

Get your head out of propaganda faggot.

well at least you're right about trump

Polifact isn't really an unbiased source of information. While that image is probably pretty accurate you won't convince anybody with it

Gg

Hell no. I'm voting for Hillary.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Rather vote a man who'll strengthen economy than Shillary

Doesn't matter which candidates win really, just 2 different roads to America being fucked.

You really don't see the flaw in this logic?
I hope to Christ you're trolling.

but Bill can't run again.

It's funny how people claim him to be a mudslime, when he's further away from mudslime values than most conservatives. I don't know of many pro-gay, pro-choice mudslimes.

The Muslim brotherhood isn't even a terrorist organization. It doesent matter anyway since they were pretty much purged out of Egypt.

>citation needed

i keep seeing posts like this. I have not beleived that there are shills on here - (who would seriously pay anyone to post here - the post 404 s after a few hours at best, and anyway only a few people will see it.) but this sort of post keeps coming up. a blamket, un supported claim that \hillary is corrupt (although no one ever says what they mean by this, or gives and example) and a blanket claim about lies (although no one ever says what lies they mean, or gives an example of an important lie she has told - inb4 how many servers or sniper fire - one not a lie the other a silly exaggeration that built over the years and does not matter a flying fuck) and then to round it off a claim she would be jailed if she was anyone else - but not what for. no proof of any wrongdoing (despite millions of dollars of taxpayer moenrty wasted by republicans trying to catch her out on something).

this type of post is fact free and simply libellous - it is a fin example of The Big Lie tactic in politics. Keep saying it and people will believe . but is it true? not as far as the evidence goes...

this is a lie. a Big Lie, and who ever posted it is a big liar. Putting words in all caps does not make them true..

>You really don't see the flaw in this logic?
>I hope to Christ you're trolling.

Yeah. When I finally decided to try out Sup Forums, I was shocked at how shit that place is.

Triggered are you?

>Muslims not terrorist.
KEK.

>BLATANTLY LIES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
>I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES HOW SHITTY HE IS? EVEN AT LYING. HE DOES IT MORE AND GETS CAUGHT 5 TIMES MORE OFTEN.

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

oh God.
I'm so sorry kid you'll grow out of it =).

the convention was one of the most shameful displays i have ever seen. kicked out all of the bernie supporters man. it's not some kind of secret.

It's easy to get away with criminality when the entire justice system is in your pocket. One example of corruption you faggots have never explained, the rigging of the primaries. Emails, and research, came out which showed that the primary was rigged and Wasserman-Schultz resigns from the DNC, only to be picked up by the Clinton campaign. Why do you think that was?

Yes, OP.
We (presumably) live in a country of morons

found nothing

you shouldn't talk that way about Hillary.

They never caught the perpetrators of the Great Train Robbery, either.

>But to say "she's never been caught" is to give her too much credit.

>And to say "the republicans could never catch her" is to give them too little.

None of you dumb, autistic fuckers seem to have the slightest clue of what really goes on in the political world.

I voted for Bill Clinton....twice. Pretty sure I won't grow out of it.

this

It's too late to hope both will lose. Trump is a democrat that's playing republican and shillary is just pandering to NEETs and niggers.

Can this "the primary was rigged" meme go away?
Go to fucking Wikileaks and look at the emails in question. Everybody is fucking free to do so. There is literally nothing close to evidence in there.

Hillary sells weapons to ISIS, Trump has 500+ successful business.

Hmm, what a hard choice to make.

so much butthurt you have

If Trump is lying how will u descibre that bitch ass faggot Clinton which is selling weapon to muslims, your fucking moprtal enemy which killed thousands of your man?

If I were American I would have voted for Jeb. I don't care if he's GW Bush's brother. He seemed like a rational leader, with an ability to reach across the aisle.

This chart only helps his case, being the most honest of the Republicans.

I'm glad I can vote on a rational Conservative party, in my home country.

>Are people actually voting for this lying blithering idiot?
yeah- about 38% of people.

He will lead to a defeat of historic proportions.

You remind me of a 63 year old man that I recently worked with. He claims that Obama is the reason why he can't afford to buy a house. 63 years old...

*citation needed

dubs of truth have spoken

>Rather vote a man who'll strengthen economy

so who would your candidate be (because all the economists say that Trumps ideas are bullshit and will gut the economy...)

his economics team is a bunch of real estate dealers ...

HISTORIC DEFEAT
HISTORIC DEFEAT
HISTORIC DEFEAT

let me taste your tears Trumptards

So sad.
Well sir how fun with your blue pill.

>Can this "primary was rigged" meme go away?

>go away?

>go away?

>go away?

we need to get rid of it guys. we need to stop people from disagreeing with me. we need to make this go away.

GO BACK TO TUMBLR AND FUCKING STAY THERE.

Jebbles has the charisma and intimidation factor of a peevish librarian

You are aware her donation list is public right? Wikileaks already showed she's taking money from ISIS through the paper trail she left, we just didn't know why.

Soon wikileaks will reveal what she has been up to but Assange already said the documents will prove Hillary arms ISIS.

really? david (reptiles rule the earth, which has already ended because I said it would years ago) Icke.com

we need WW3, he's our only hope

Kasich was the better choice in my opinion.

Anyways Hillary is pretty much on the fence of Democrat and Republican, which is something I respect about her. She really doesn't give a fuck about niggers or gays and her history proves that. Literally called the niggers out for the animals they are back when she was the first lady.

I don't respect that she'll spend the rest of 2016 pandering to those same niggers and libtards though, but that certainly wont force me into voting for a moron like Trump.

>250 USD WAS DEPOSITED INTO YOUR PAYPAL