I'm looking for the name of a product. You plug it into the wall and it does nothing but up the electricity bill...

I'm looking for the name of a product. You plug it into the wall and it does nothing but up the electricity bill. It serves no other function but to use an extremely high amount of electricity. What's this thing called?

Your dick.

soldering iron

Some sort of power sink but I keep getting pictures of magic the gathering cards.

A nightlight

A fork

your mom's vibrator.

Barely uses any energy and serves a function, opposite of what I'm looking for.
Getting closer I believe.

Is this a riddle?

Since in the long run we're just careening towards the heat death of the universe, the correct answer is 'all of them, but it doesn't matter'.

High power rating resistor with low resistance and with attached heatsink

You're looking for anything with a big resistor in it ( generally a heating element )

That would be my wife's vacuum cleaner.

a cell phone dongle with usb adapter plugged in

theadapter was for a usb mouse

Bitcoin Miner

I don't think you can simply dissipate electricity
it would have to do something, heat, light or movement

heat would probably be your best bet

I have one for sale if you want to get in on the ground-floor

This is a very creative way to fuck someone over you know.

Thank you for the idea user!

I saw it on ThinkGeek like a year ago, can't find it now. That's the purpose, I believe. To fuck an enemy by plugging it into his wall.

Buy a small refrigerator and take off the door. Done.

sauce?

This

A generator that only functions if you plug it in would be very useless. Where the fuk are you going to plug it into in the event of a fucking power outage?

Wait, thats just an invention that is useless. Um, some sort of battery charger?

Yellow box is what you want

Underrated post

An AC unit that's all the way inside the room. Cools and heats evenly