I like mowing MY lawn

>I like mowing MY lawn

What did he mean by this? Do Americans really get that upset if you help them out with their yard work?

I'll mow your fucking lawn, dumbass. I'll also trim the bushes, you faggot. I'll fix the sink too if you don't stop shitposting.

Europoors will never understand because they can't afford lawns because all of the extra room is used to house refugees.

>Americans take some bizarre pride in maintaining a square of grass in front of their house
>Hire Mexicans to do it for them

Explain yourselves

it lets the mexican fuck their wife while they're at work so they don't have to

Imagine if somebody put the wallpaper up in your cuckshed. You'd be pretty upset, right? Same concept.

It's associative of Marty being the man of the house. His lawn, his house, his cuckshed. He's telling Reddit Man to fuck off.

He basically meant "Don't fuck my wife, buddy. I have big balls."

Post the crops farmer

Nah I'd be glad I didn't have to do it myself. Why do something when someone else will do it for you?

>its a compulsive philanderer projects his behavior upon everyone else in his life episode

>t. cuck

He was insecure and paranoid about getting cucked.

It makes them feel in charge

And yet this mentality was so illogical that we had to abolish slavery. The South really should have won the war.

Mowing the lawn is nice and relaxing. The fresh cut grass produces a calming/nostalgic smell. Getting light exercise while listening to music and daydreaming, whats not to like?

Allergies, pollen, bugs, sweat in your eyes.

No, it takes forever not to mention when its really hot out its fucking miserable, the sun burns you, if you missed a rock while picking stuff up it goes "GRRRRRRRRRRRKK KRKRKRKRK", not comfy at all, I would rather play videogames and go on bike rides, bike rides are fucking great, fucking mowing a lawn, its for filthy poor mexicans.

>the sun burns you
>he doesn't mow his lawn at night

It's not so much about the Lawn but more about the implication of Rust wanting to fuck his wife. If Rust had just offered to mow his lawn one day I'm sure he'd be fine with that.