Indeed, trying to rebuild

Cute lil loli cunts and butts are best

MODS??

The mods arent coming, user.

Truly god is dead

bump

moar!

Bump

The thread is dying, op, so now we're gonna do it my way.

Prepubescent loli thread.

You just cluelessly and aimlessly post. You sit back in your chair smiling softly to yourself. "Ah I've won another argument on the internet." You think to yourself. "That quirky picture of muh waifu I posted showed those evil, hurtful men." You're oblivious to the fact that you are a burden to society. You are a problem. You are an embodied problem. God help you.

toddlercon is gross

You just cluelessly and aimlessly post. You sit back in your chair smiling softly to yourself. "Ah I've won another argument on the internet." You think to yourself. "That quirky picture of muh waifu I posted showed those evil, hurtful men." You're oblivious to the fact that you are a burden to society. You are a problem. You are an embodied problem. God help you.

Well, now I'm smiling at least

you could at least have gone with something to fit the thread. do you care this little about your own shotposting? where's the passion?

Oh my, you are still believing in your invisible friend in heaven? Some people truly wish to stay ignorant, don't they.

quality post

If you other faggots don't start posting soon, I'm gonna let the fucking thread die.

Loli is fucking degenerative

sick peverts

Untrue. It makes me get out of my bed every morning.

Source??... I definitely want to watch this on acid.

Yeah fuck those pedophi-
Oh, what's that?
A trap thread?!

Eat my ass~

kys