I'm crying bros.... we will never get to see anything like this anymore in the Olympics

I'm crying bros.... we will never get to see anything like this anymore in the Olympics

Everything will be boring history and the overexposure of racial tensions of every hosting country

youtube.com/watch?v=RUy9OgRRXnw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoJKHmkb0g4
youtube.com/watch?v=--P2a6ElRbw
youtube.com/watch?v=e4n7EcDt2kE
youtu.be/QxK6lkW9Nrg?t=84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brits on suicide watch

Atlanta '96 was better tbqh

Tokyo

I believe Japan will do something decent in 2020. It's not like they have niggers to pander to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA """"""""""FUCKING PEACHES"""""""""" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Moscow > Beijing > Athens = Rio > Barcelona = Sydney > Seoul > London > Los Ángeles = Atlanta

I have high hopes for japan

Barcelona better than Rio, Rio equal to Sydney. Other than that, accurate.

>monster trucks
>HBCU step teams
>high school marching bands spelling out "How Ya'll Doin?" on the field
>Jimmy Carter
>Muhammad Ali lighting the cauldron
>President Bill Clinton participating in the wave

That was dogshit. Last nights ceremony was way better than that militaristic garbage.

I rate this better, 2bh:
youtube.com/watch?v=UoJKHmkb0g4

Glad I'm not the only one disappointed with the opening ceremonies. Beijing was my favorite. I can see Tokyo being on par with Beijing though.

As long as they don't include Miku, anyway.

Nagano '98 was shit

You think anime spam is bad now??

You forgot Ray Charles singing Georgia. That was the only good thing about the Atlanta Olympics. They were the worst olympics besides Sochi in recent memory.

shut your fucking mouth, yankee scum.

We ran the olympics like a well oiled machine and didn't go broke doing it. Which is why the IOC hates the Atlanta games.

would have been perfect if not for the Abortion Clinic Bomber, bombing a tourist trap event outside the olympic venues.

10/10

>would have been perfect if not for the Abortion Clinic Bomber, bombing a tourist trap event outside the olympic venues.

>we will never get to see anything like this anymore in the Olympics

To be fair, having a million drummers isn't really any more interesting than having a few, it was basically saying 'look how many people we have in our country'.

>hating anime

Just leave already, you failed normie

I doubt there will be too much anniemay shit but you shouldn't get your hopes up

>2008

That's probably the last Opening Ceremony that won't push some social agenda garbage.

only killed one person directly. one person by heart attack, a 100 injured from shrapnel and the panic.

still nothing compared to what has happened in Rio, and the games just started.

GOAT ceremony

Moscow opening ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=--P2a6ElRbw

That shit was impressive. Reminded me of triumph of the will.

He did miss, they just used a shitload of gas so it would light even if the distance was massive

This 1000x. Fuck this shit, I enjoyed Sochi more, maybe even London until the industrial revolution ofc.

china already did all the chink stuff with a giant budget. drums, puppets, ching chong music, moonrune writing etc.

japan will have to avoid all that stuff. I don't know what will happen.

BBC's coverage began by talking about how the games of the past were unfairly dominated by posh white men. WHITE MEN!!! I bet they weren't even gay or trans! The HORROR!
Fuck right off.

Make a real Godzilla

that wouldn't surprise me. it will have to be more modern things. ancient stuff is same as china.

nukes, samurai, ninja, robots, godzilla, schoolgirls, miku...ok it will be good. I convinced myself.

>2020
>Japan not using Miku at an international event

It actually IS more interesting. You can't have that "epic" feel with only a few drummers. The coordination of dozens of them together is exactly what makes that fucking amazing.

NOW YOU CAN HAVE OLYMPIC MIKU ON YOUR PIZZA

Because if you want to get massive coordination from your people to do one of the largest events on the stage of humanity. You need a communist government that's not Russia to get it done.

Japan will go full to the future. They'll have fully function mobile suits each piloted by a holographic idol who will all do a song and dance.

Japan has four years to perfect the portable shoulder fired laser cannon before all hell breaks loose.

>mfw japan starts with holographic nukes and ends with kom susser tod playing while virtual firebombs consume the stadium

>tfw the only opening ceremony ive not seen in the 21st century was beining 2008 because my dad hates the olympics and wanted to watch a movie instead and at the time I didnt have another tv

night you can't forget

CHECKED

China ruined it for everyone else though. Now everyone has to go over the top

Beijing was truly incredible, doubt we will see a better opening ceremony soon.

Kek, I'd forgotten about that shit, what an oldfag meme

Beijing also had mascots.

not cute. japan will have many cute characters.

I rewatched those opening ceremonies the other day. It was amazing. Like, everybody knew that Atlanta had no business hosting it, but they still managed to put on a great show and introduce the South to the world

>We will go to war with this in our lifetimes

I'm thinking that they'll focus heavily on the robots with a "look how advanced we are and always have been" message

>weeaboos fantasize about an opening ceremony based entirely on chinese little girl cartoons

probably a lot of visual effects

kinda like a perfume live performance only 10 x bigger

giant robots?

that aint the boxes shit

I'm actually hoping Tokyo does a big samurai war re-enactment which would be dope

some black lady sung Georgia on my mind, not ray charles

>As long as they don't include Miku
Fuck off

Gladys Knight

youtube.com/watch?v=e4n7EcDt2kE

if they do a history bit going through some Daimyo and the Tokugawa shogunate it'd be cool, it's different from classic ching chong history

remember the cartman dream ?

be honest, how many hours did you spend looking for the worst possible quality of that video you could find

I want normies to leave

you clearly don't remember the Chinese kids painting on the floor chanting for the bird to come back because the left due to global warming

shut up weeb

Maybe Japan will invite The Boredoms

doesn't saying that imply you don't watch anime (the pinnacle of art)? if so you must be a loser

Gundam battle

Thank you for fighting the good fight.

this is a real possibility. but japan is an old age country. I think it will be mostly boring stuff like rice, onsen, hard work.

the fashion is to allow a famous movie director to make the show. zhang yimou, danny boyle, city of god guy. I don't know who we can choose. miyazaki is famous but beat kitano or miike no one knows.

miyazaki would be pretty good. if he is still alive in four years.

hope they get Merzbow to perform in the center of an empty stadium desu

next three countries are south korea, then japan, then china again. none of these give a shit about social justice, they just want to impress the West and show us that they're better than us. We're guaranteed to have some greating opening ceremonies the next three games at least

Am I the only one who loved the Turin futurism themed opening?
youtu.be/QxK6lkW9Nrg?t=84