Well today I think I've finally realized how shitty of a friend I am...

Well today I think I've finally realized how shitty of a friend I am. I've been slowly thinking of it and I guess it just hit me today. I know probably noone gives a shit but I've got noone else to tell. Just confessing it I suppose. Ask me questions and call me fag if you want I suppose.

personally, i get my friends by throwing coins at them

I wish I could try that. I however make most of my friends online and thats how l fail them

What makes got say that op?

What made you realize your a shit friend?

Fucked over a friend for personal gain?

Didn't include a friend in a event because of some sort of faggot reason

Are you an Asshole?

Do tell

Sometimes I just stop talking to them, like no reason and that makes me feel terrible afterwards. Also I feel like I do use them occasionally, for various things. And yeah Im just an asshole really, I dont know why some people like me.

Everyone makes mistakes, since we're no machines (contrary to popular believe of teachers, politicians, bosses, etc. But that's not the point here)
You also can't change the past.
Just get over it and try better next time.

>My social skills resemble arson

I try but I always seem to do the same thing unintentionally. I just don't know why I try anymore.

Hey, I know a "friend" like that. He always get pissy when I remove him, so I just leave him on my list and ignore them since he never talks to me anyway. Hate his guts tbh

To be honest yes.

I can understand why, Id remove myself. But noone ever does and its mostly me that drives them away I feel like.

Well, make an effort to change, man. No one but you can do that to yourself. You and your friends will be happier for it.

>I have one really really good friend if we go for a while without talking it doesn't matter, when we do talk it's like no time has passed. Fuck all the rest of the fake bitches.

As you know, OP is always a fag, so that goes without saying.
However, i bet that you are a pretty cool guy, and I'm sure that you don't afraid of anything.

I try but I always seem to just go in circles, it even happens when I try to make new friends.

So do I but I feel like I'm doing a disservice to the friends I kind of abandon.

My friends say I'm good, and my bestfriend says Im an angel. But I dont see it, I'm just a piece of shit

Well, you need to realize when you're doing something that's shitty. I understand that sometimes you just don't wanna talk. If you catch yourself leaving a friend with no reply, just stop and let them know you're busy or just not in the mood.

I know its shitty what I do, and I try to atop I really do but I cant I guess. And I feel like as a friend I should always be there.

I think you need to sit down and talk to someone outside your circle of friends & Sup Forums, like a pastor, counselor, grandfather, or therapist to get this off your shoulders. You're not doing yourself any favors self-deprecating like this

I don't have a pastor since I dont go for that shit, my therapist just says stupid shit, mt grandfather is in England. I only have you guys truthfully.

Agreed

Good advice

How long have you known these friends? Are they local? Are they internet?

I have no local friends since I can't leave my house so all internet. And most are for a few years and that hurts more.

That's pretty gay tbh. But it's true friendship. You should appreciate it fam

Well are they trying to talk to you

My friends are assholes they never reach out for me

He's kinda in love with me but I dont mind. Its whatever and I do, I would do anything to keep him.

Usually no tbh. I just feel like I should but it never works.