hello

this is not a time for successful threads it seems

nobody up

night owls, pathetic

kill yourself

aw fuck not this ugly faggot again...

user you are embarrassing yourself, stop

mmm

Go the fuck away, nobody here likes you.

I like Demos.

I'm a very likeable fella tho
if you could just look past your ignorant, discriminatory ways, maybe we could be friends.

this

I kinda like demos

but then again I kinda don't

4 Demos.

YOU
DID
NOT

Tell me a bed time story

damn, this is one of the hottest gfur threads i've seen in a while

unbelievable.

Nadine Gordimer's "Once Upon a Time" opens with a frame story involving the author herself. It takes place at a point in her career when she has been asked to compose a short story for a children’s book as part of her "duty" as a writer. She rejects that idea, however, on the grounds of artistic freedom: no artist, she thinks, should ever be compelled to create a work on demand.

After she presents this note of defiance, Gordimer lies asleep in her bed when a strange sound awakens her. Thinking that an intruder has entered her home, she remains quiet and scared, “staring at the door...the arrhythmia of my heart...fleeing.” Contemplating all the possible options and outcomes, Gordimer eventually realizes that the naturally creaky condition of her floorboard made the noise and that there was no imminent threat to her safety except for the one she imagined. Because she is unable to fall back asleep, she begins to tell herself a "bedtime story."

Gordimer's bedtime story is told from the third-person point of view and concerns a husband, a wife, and their little boy. She describes the family’s great love for one another—a love that for them is reflected in their financial security, suburban home, material possessions, and hired servants. As they live out their dream of happiness and material wealth, the husband’s mother, described as a “wise old witch,” suggests that the family should take all necessary measures to protect themselves. The family first follows her advice by joining a medical benefit society, licensing the family dog, and taking out various insurance policies. In addition, the family joins a neighborhood watch organization that gives them a plaque for the gates of their home; the plaque reads “YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.”

yeah but where are the memes

*spongegar*

xddddddd

glad you're liking my rump collection user

Well I do like rumps. And your taste is impeccable.

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

rump

why were you awake x hours ago anyway?

All of you, please die.

because i had my work alarm set
but i don't have work today
so a fluke on my part.

loving all this rump

wow you get the entire day to jerk off and shitpost

ya