Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
i just bought a half ounce of some loud for $130
did i get ripped off? I've only ever bought quads before

Half O for 130 thats a good deal OP are you a dealer

Yes.
just by a little

Not really. That bud is trimmed like shit though.

>dealer
>14g
>dealer
>asking for opinion on price

jeez mate, that's why they call stoners stupid

It looks like mids/reggie/dro.
It's not worth 130 an O.

Depends where you live. Here in Oregon half O is like 40 bucks.

Depends on where you live. Here in Oregon a half O of pretty much anything is about 40 bucks

I wouldnt pay more than 120 for a half dollar, but thats just me. Looks decent enough. Tell us the strain and how it smokes.

Hey guys how do you get a new dealer??

I've just moved back to BIrimgham and i know nobody that smokes, brought some bud from a guy on high there but he hasn't replied since....

Any suggestions?

hivemind
also from oregon.

i usually grab 8ths of similar looking nugs for 40-50$, so ya 130$ for a halfie seems pretty decent OP

Not bad op. Don't listen to all these faggots that live in a legal state. That's a fair price for somewhere where it's still ilegal.

Well shit, you Americans have got it lucky

In shitty England I'm paying £140 for a half oz and £220 for full ounces these days

Really depends on your area,and the prices around you I would never pay less than 120, and that even steep for me. However I know of a lot of friend who pay that just because it's the only dealer around for them.
I get my qs between 45/60 depending on quality. However even if I were to get a half of the 60/q I would only pay $100, reasonable price cut.

Why buy so much from a dealer you don't trust?

If ur on the east coast thats not a great price but its fair enough, west coast thiugh that way too much

weed dating apps, colleges, shitty neighborhoods

>weed dating apps
?

in the 80s half an ounce was $20

Sadly i don't think there's that many ppl standing on corners anymore, i've got a guide on how to buy shit on the deep web but don't really wanna go there .....

Yea but how shitty was the weed then?

walk into any livwell in denver and walk out with an ounce of strong intoxicants for $130 after taxes /tips.

I go to B*Good in Northglenn, they have the fire.

Lucky cunts thats worth like 150+ over here in au...

Better then it is now.

Why the fuck do you tip them? It's not like this shit is made to order. All budtenders do is put weed in a bag. Don't make it out to be some super skilled job that's hard to do.

Lol Birmingham, Alabama?

it's like £140 here
time to move to oregon

Birmingham, England

Birmingham, England.

Really? I'm not trying to be a dick but in what ways was it better. Weed is crazy strong now with all the science behind it now.

Good for you.
Birmingham Alabama is 75% black.

Ya some people would say that about Birmingham UK aswell

>tips

is this really a thing? in my head thats like tipping the guy working the counter at a liquor store, and that is pretty stupid.

>I can help but I won't

alright thanks

The best way to get weed is to simply befriend stoners. Buy from people you trust or people they trust.

Uhhh probably not a bad price

But if you can get that much bud you can probably get concentrates

Why aren't you buying hash instead?

No, on weight good price

Or tipping the lady at the pharmacy for filling your prescription.

I know but i'm not exactly that social and all my friends over here are the same just sit in and play WoW.....

Got into smoking pot at uni now all my dealers are in wales.

What? Not that guy but I can get upto quarter pound from my dude, but he still can't get his hands on any kind of concentrates.

Standard price for me, ya done good op because my dealers cut me good deals

Just make some friends with the uni smokers? Do it high if you're so antisocial

I bought a pound for aud$2700 a couple of weeks ago. Was that a good price?

I've finished uni now and all my stoner friends have scattered, i am going back up in a few weeks because my friends living there but y'know kinda want a smoke before then

more like 75% paki

Tell your source to learn2trim lol. Btw 130 is what i pay for a half O, the bud looks a tiny bit better though. That doesn't look bad at all, just a trimmed incorrectly

Why does everyone on Sup Forums have an 8inch dick, makes a six figure salary and gets better weed then everyone else?

Youre not being a dick, hes bullshitting. Some bitch at my old job tried to tell me the weed was better in the 80's too and when i called bullshit she proceeded to ask how many stems and seeds i got in each bag. I told her good weed isn't all ground up and dry and mixed seeds anymore. Showed her my weed the next day.
>mfw she had never seen the dank before

You did good op. I sell halfs for 175 in pa, so that's a decent deal

In Montréal I paid last week 80 a half o of Super Lemon Haze

Big deal

Bad trim job, weak on the hairs, no sight of trichomes.

Half an oz of loud for 130 is a little ambitious, you didn't get loud though. You got Reggie, enjoy your headache.

Good price

snob

>thinking hairs and trichomes mean anything

Come back when you graduate high school kid.

Yea, since it's legal to grow in some places, it circulates a lot more and the growers are top notch so the bud is usually good. And yes you're getting ripped off haaaaaard. Your bud was most likely grown in some dudes back yard, may as well just grow a plant yourself

guys this is OP i just found a pic of bud on google, this isn't the weed i bought

he does have a point tho, quality is apparent in weed

Are you really this stupid though?

Weak b8

The look of weed can be very deceiving? I've shit that was covered in hairs and trichomes that was bunk as fuck. Some of the best weed I have ever had looked like Mexican brick weed. You're dumb as fuck for thinking beacuse it looks good it means it is good.

But then again the people that tell us that it was better back then they didnt have the tolerance they have after so many yearts so thats why it would seem worse i guess

>699130494
Why do you faggots post these retarded "did I get ripped off Sup Forums?" threads.

YOU'RE NOT COOL BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT WEED. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IF YOU GOT 14 GRAMS THEN YOU GOT A HALF OZ. IF YOU OVER PAID $20 OR SAVED $20 WHO GIVES A FUCK

YOU'RE A FAGGOT OP

I don't know how to ask for weed. I work at a place where a lot of people smoke weed but some of them are a couple years older than me and they think I'm kind of innocent. I have friends who are 16 and 15 at this job and they smoke cigarretes and weed and I don't know how to ask them who to get it from since they seem more approachable than the 25 year olds. What should I say exactly?

Alright Johnny, you go ahead and keep buying and smoking your oregano for 30 a bag and telling yourself it was good. When you hit high school, you'll realize you were being ripped off and smoking dirt.

I am just a bit introverted and I don't want them to laugh in my face

i need to know if im gonna stick with this new guy or go back to my old dude
why would anyone care about coolness on an anonymous board
you're truly autistic and definitely got bullied in high school

130 is an alright price, just below 10 a g. That said, come up to NH, mate. We've actually got some really good weed, and it's really fucking cheap. As in, people selling a g of good weed for $5 sometimes type of cheap.

Well how about you grow some balls and not use the "I'm introverted" excuse.

I just started a new job, I didn't know anyone and I just smoked with my supervisor. Just be a normal person it's really not hard.

Go to a store and ask people buying swishers

Where I live you can get dispensery grade weed for about 100$ a half OZ. and that shits almost always fire

Listen faggot I clearly didn't get bullied because I'm not the autistic one asking how to buy weed on 4chin

I know how to make decisions and purchase drugs all on my own like a grown up

Your so cool user, I bet you have all sorts of friends that hang with you and "good" bud. There is more to life then doing drugs.

Tbf the shop keeper around the corner always looks stoned as fuck and sells me blunt skins might have to ask him.

don't forget we're geniuses

He didn't imply the only thing to do in life was drugs you retard

130 for a half ounce? Thats a little pricy but I've noticed it ranges from state to state i get my half ounces for 100 and I live in NM

>more to life than doing drugs
kek

I have been working there for a year and I'm just not really good friends with anyone. Nobody dislikes me and I don't really dislike anybody I just don't know what to say. The closest I ever got to asking was when mine and a couple of other peoples breaks crossed over and I talked with them outside while they smoked (cigs).

Wtf do you mean quads? You means quarters?

If you have trouble buying weed then you should probably kys. You autists are only good for serving me fast food.

I'm 6 inches, make $19200 a year and my gf doesn't let me smoke weed anymore.

Happy?

Oh edgelord. Why for so much edge. You sure are doin me a frighten

Doesnt let you? Is she your mom or your bitch? Nigga grow a pair and tell that hoe whats up. on folk nation G,crip,blood,vicelord

I know I work in a shithole but since I'm a fucking loser who doesn't have many friends to do stuff with I've actually saved up a lot of money from this job mate

Since he judges people on the kind of weed they get. I'm just going t assume he's a dumbass stoner that only talks about smoking weed.

>grown up
said the weeb

What's the worst that can happen? They say no?

Here:
"Yo, do you know anyone with bud?"

If you really are that uncomfortable why not buy it off DNM? And wouldn't weed make you more introverted? I feel like that drug wouldn't vibe with you...

Pic unrelated

would be a very good price here. on the other hand 'here' is the very faaaaaar countryside of Germany. I'd have to hike an hour to the next bus stop, then ride the bus to the next train station, then take a train into the next bigger city... well, you see, it depends bro

She's more important to me than weed, but damn I miss it. I can smoke, but it will upset her a lot.

>said the weeb
Literally nothing points to me being a weeb dumb ass

are you not

Then vape it. She only said you can't smoke it right? Or eat it, there is always a loophole friend.

Those aren't quads. Not even dubs, its singles.

Lmao, yes that's true.

Good call. That's an image I dl'ed with no knowledge of who that is.

I'm 23, chewing a fentanyl patch at work and eating gabapentins. Not a weeb, just a junkie.

Thanks for the advice dude. I just can't risk packages that arrive for me getting into the wrong hands. I still live at home. What would you suggest instead? I just don't want to be so anxious and unconfident. I just need to fucking relax and have a good time

Gabapentin is legit. That shit will have you feeling good for days.

Honestly,.DNM and USPS are safer than the streets. You really can't beat your mom to a package? I got an order of Meth in the mail right now.

If you don't like that just ask at work. Pick someone who seems chill and ask then like I stated above.

No, here in the 724 a cut of mids is $50-60

This. I'm willing to bet at every single place of employment at least one person smokes weed.