If white people evolved from black people in Africa and their skin decreased pigmentation in the process and got...

If white people evolved from black people in Africa and their skin decreased pigmentation in the process and got lighter to accomodate to the new climate, shouldn't white people have black or atleast darker foot soles and palms? Wouldn't evolution have ignored the body parts which were the least exposed to sunlight such as soles and palms? Yet these body parts have the least pigmentation even with white people.

This is clear proof that the history of human evolution is all wrong. Black people descend from white people but moved to an area with more exposure to the sun, which made them develop a higher pigmentation of bodyparts which were most exposed and vulnarable to sunlight.

TL;DR black people are just really tanned and more evolved white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8OoiWVJ0tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more evolved...nah bra

Niggers' soles and palms are also much lighter than the rest of their bodies
What the fuck are you on about?
Why would the body just lighten up some areas and not the others when it's easier genetically to just change all
Moreover, the parts that are rarely exposed to sunlight ante the ones that need the less protection, why would then be darker?

You might have a point user. Blacks may have came from white people 500k years ago. But in that time most of the blacks didn't advance, while a majority of whites did. So for fun let's say blacks did evolve from us, they did nothing with it.

OP...you're a fucking dubass faggot. the less sun the less pigmentation, if niggers got them white feet and palms it aint gonna change for white/light brown/yellow etc. You need to go drink some bleach and pre-call a meat wagon too.

>more evolved
>kills each other by the millions
Ok

Actually it's been scientifically Proven that nubians are actually a sub-species. The research want made public because dindus would have chimped out.

Google it

>TL;DR black people are just really tanned and more evolved white people
Gr8 b8 m8

i also read that when humans first lost their fur they had white skin

melanin costs energy to produce

nigger feet thread

moar feet

>I Don't Know What the Fuck I'm Talking About: The Post

k

sandniggers count cuz reasons

LANAAAA!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=J8OoiWVJ0tA feet

This.
Op is fucking retarded.

stop attacking my erection

Came here to post this

OP indeed confirmed a fucking retards

no feet but i could really use some sauce on this'n

Dumbest thing I've ever read

He said white people should have black palms. Blacks having white palms only confirms what OP is saying. Learn to read.

This

>confirms what OP is saying
you don't know what confirmation is