Feels thread

feels thread

Keep it alive, faggots.

This has one been me and one other user. Even here I'm alone

I'd contribute, but I'm currently at a wake.

Mind if I ask who's it is?

My grandfather's. He passed away last Thursday.

i never knew my grandparents..

Lost it at I dont fancy

My biological grandfathers both died before I was born. My step-grandfather was who died.

>posting on Sup Forums during a wake

stay classy Sup Forums

my grandmother on my moms side was the only one i ever got to know.
i hear shie's in an abusive retirement home and is trying to escape currently..
she was always kind to me..

My mother is dying anons. She has brain cancer, multiple tumors. Been over a year since she was diagnosed, they gave her a year to live. I've been by her side the whole time, the primary care taker. I got out of school, and lost my job because of this. All just to try and keep her company while she slowly dies. Her personality and identity is gone now, been gone for 8 months, and even though I see her every day I can't help but miss my mother.
We stopped all treatment 6 months ago, nothing worked, so now I sit day in and day out waiting for her to pass. Will it be in her sleep? I hope. Or will she die choking, struggling vainly against her own body?
I've aged many years in the span of 1, and no one my age understands what it's like. They say they're there for me, for us, but it's just talk. My girl friend even left me two months ago, saying that I just brought her down, and made her depressed. She had more important things to focus on I guess, work and school.
See they say they want to help but they'd rather not, out of sight out of mind. So they stop calling, and stop coming by and just give shallow condolences if I run into them out and about.
All that's left is to helplessly watch my mother slip away, unable to help the woman who helped me with so much. She can't even talk to me or say she loves me, the tumor took the last of her speech months ago. So we sit in silence, waiting for the inevitable.

damn thats rough man, I'm sorry you have to go through this

Is that a 20 sided dice?
Is this a reference to DnD and how it's fake? Who the fuck feels hurt because of DnD?

Well, not quite a wake, more an after funeral gathering

It's tough. I give her morphine, every two hours. It just gets her to sleep, to stop moaning. I don't know whose sake the drugs are for, he's or mine. There's not much time left now, her body is in the final stages of shutting down. No appetite, no thirst. Her urine is mostly blood, the same with any bowel movements. I'm the one who changes her, and I've been told the signs to look for.
I hope she passes soon, peacefully in her sleep. So she can finally leave the prison that is her own body.
I know I'll make it, and get back on track. But it kills me knowing my mother will never see me get a college degree. She won't be at my wedding, and my children if i have any will never know their grandmother.
Those are the thoughts that haunt me.

I loved a girl, but she didn't love me as i do.
Always try to talk to her about guys she likes, to convince myself that i'm over her. Never works, Being here make me a little happy that at least I'm not alone on being alone.

Damn... I'm very sorry. I hope it somehow gets better...

I know how it is to have someone who you had taken care of you, change
My mother is schizophrenic, i cry a lot when i see her space off, she don't work. Only my brother, even one time he cried when we were talking about our mother issue.
Life is hard, but hold on a bit. Hope you stay safe.

i've fallen head over heels with some girl i work with, but she's happily married and even if she were single considering the guys shes been with in the past i have no reason to think she'd ever settle for me anyways. It really bums me out that im not a bigger part of her life than I am.

Same here, i always think there might be a small chance she love me, but i know she don't love me
I always wonder what make me different from the guys she likes...i wrote a song for her i knew her for so long.
But she ends up liking someone who she don't even know. I guess I'm not that attractive to her...

I appreciate the thoughts anons. Sometimes you just have to explain it all, even when you've done it before.
The advice I give people now is to appreciate your parents. They may be shitty people, they may not. You may have fallen out, or maybe you're still close. But either way you'll likely bury them at some point, leave nothing unsaid or unacknowledged. You only get one set.

>shie's in an abusive retirement home and is trying to escape currently
Then what the fuck are you doing here. Go help her, faget

>feels bad because doing nothing
>start doing something
>feels like you're wasting your time

It'll never get better without effort user. You waiting for life to happen? Because that's not how things work.

Im sorry user. Hang in there man, shits gonna get rough but you got it right? You have to man

Im sorry man we all have been there, done it or doing it. Shit tends to work itself out, never want someone that doesnt want you. Trust me

the tiny cat actually had it so bad it risked getting squashed by a boot so ask for help

I just miss her

Bunch of emotional faggots, you better all be females

I've got to so I will.
No one else could take care of her so I do, no one else to plan the funeral so I have. And no one else to bear the weight for me, so I will.
[spoiler] lurking to help anons with their feels [/spoiler]

Everyone on Sup Forums is a girl

You'll just have to give it time user. You'll heal in time, then you'll know more about what you want. It sucks, I know, but it'll get better and you'll find some one who wants you as much as you want her. You just have to keep trying.

I'm not afraid of feeling the bad user.
Are you?

Lost my old boy around 2 months ago, 14 of the best years of my life and a piece of it is gone now forever..

Fuck man I am sorry you lost your dog. Very handsome guy

dudes not me, this is me.

I meant the dog faggot

I know...

kek

Fortunately, those rovers never left Earth.

>be me, 16yo m
>just start classes in a new school, meet these 2 cool guys
>hit it off right away, become best friends
>lets call them Derek and Kyle
>next year derek and i start dating
>one year later have bad breakup just as kyle starts dating this girl, lets call her Ellie
>ellie is kind of annoying at first, but the more you know her the sweeter she seems
>start crushing on her, keep it a secret cause thats my friends girl
>one year later derek breaks up with his girl, badly, hes a wreck
>ellie is there for him a lot, allways a sweet and gentle girl
>fastfoward a couple months and he tells me hes head over heels for her, i tell him i like her too
>we both know we cant do anything about it
>kyle and ellie are great toguether
>she would never cheat on him and that makes her even better
>6 years of half assed relationships later and i just got an invitation to their wedding
>derek is the best man
i just cant get over her
just cant

>derek and i start dating
dating girls, not eachother
this is why i failed english