I'm going to date a latina. I've been talking to her and the feelings are there. She's nice af, big ass and tits...

I'm going to date a latina. I've been talking to her and the feelings are there. She's nice af, big ass and tits. Any tips I should know? Pros/cons of latinas? Tell your own experiences (if any). Post images of your latinas ex's. I'll post my future gf if tripz.

gross. why would you do that?

Is she just trying to cross the border?

She's born here in TX. Their parents are Mexicans.

Does she plan on going to Canada, because I have heard the US border is just step 1 for the wily Mexican

The final destination is step 154, South Africa-A feat only achieved by the current Mexican Olympic high jump representative, Fierri Alfonsa-Garcia

She has American nationality.

POST NOODZ NAO

TRIPS
G
E
T

Wew lad

Mein Negger

Cmon OP. Hurry it up nigger.

You now what to do op.

Mexican pussy is 1•C warmer than white pussy

wherr r dey

is it because they eat jalapenos?

pics or it didnt happen

yes mexico is apart of america
glad to see the american education system at work

When I hear Latina , I'm thinking a tall lean south American woman. I'm disappointed to find out it's just another short fat or soon to be fat Mexican.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHHHHHHIIIITTT NIGGGA

Fierri
Alfonsa-
Garcia

I see what you did there user

>OP here.
Checked those trips.

OP I was engaged to a latina and have children with her. We are no seperated.

At first it will be really fun and nice. She'll introduce you to her family, all will speak spanish. They are a very arrogant race.

Eventually she'll start getting crazy. She'll want full control over you and she'll also expect you to let her go out to clubs and stupid shit all the time.

Her family events, everyone speaks spanish, either learn it or sit quietly in the corner. Either way, they will judge you and dislike you because you're not latino.

It will eventually end with her cheating on you. You'll be upset but you'll find a better girl, most likely white, who you can spend the rest of your days with.

A real man in her eyes is her dad. So if he's handy as fuck, she'll never respect you. If you're white, she'll think you're a sissy too. And don't put that much value Into the whole Latina thing. If she's born and raised here then she'll be just like any other American girl, lazy. Maybe she can't cook but still better than a lame ass sandwich

You just weren't man enough for her. She didn't respect you bc you prob didn't come with enough macho in you

Nah, spanish people are arrogant and useless. OP's better dating any other race. Latinas are just good for sex, that's it.

Born here but raised by Mexicans. She even swears in Spanish and when arguing she switches to that language. Cooks really good also.

I have lived in Spain, Madrid, for 2 years and they are not lazy nor arrogant, etc.

If she is born and raise in the U.S,she won't be different than any white american whore,the only thing she ever be good at is drink,smoke,spend your money and stuff her face with prescription pills.

White women are only good for their pussy. And that's only as good as their age. After that you just have some annoying nag bitch that wont shut the fuck up even when the men are talking. She'll run when times get tough too. Don't get too sure write women don't divorce

>Dubs chekt

I have lived in Madrid for 2 years. They are not like that.

Have you seen latina women after age 30? lol most of them turn into Helga the 300 lbs maid.

most of them. plus these girls were from central america not spain.

I thought you meant European Spaniards.

opposite experience for me, probably because I don't have autism

>Mexican/PR girlfriend introduces me to family
>English clearly isn't their first language, heavy accents etc
>they're all making efforts not to speak spanish amongst themselves
>try to include me in their almost comically mexican activities
>their face when they find out I speak Spanish

overall mexicans are usually hella nice, maybe you're just too much of a weirdo/pussy so they didnt like you lel

Because that is Spain you stupid fag!
Spain is not in The American continent,is not in Mexico,learn the difference,learn geography!

Gross? How stupid are you?

no, european spaniards are nice. The ones below the states are the bad ones.

Biggest downside is that it will never work out.
>tfw her family is 5x the size of yours
>tfw your wedding would have to have a mariachi band
>tfw she speaks Spanish and youre just wondering what's going on

They prob tried busting his chops a little bit during his probationary period and he handled it like a faggot and new he wouldn't be able to hang

I fucking know that. If you knew how to read, you'd have seen that user said "Spanish people".

Don't do it OP race mixing is bad. If you want to fuck up your bloodline than you had better learn spanish ASAP because we judge the fuck out of people who can't speak spanish or don't look like fellow spics.

Im gonna be real with you. Fat latinas know how to have a good time and crack jokes a bunch and the skinny short ones are usually the sluts. Anyone else notice this?

Was with her for 8 years. Yea I knew them well. I'm still good friends with parts of their family.

It's just the sisters and women that are crazy, the men were cool as shit.

Go for it op. Half of these faggots couldn't handle it. What mex state are they from? Fuckers in this thread don't know shit. Just like a cali girl and a southern hick Pepsi girl won't compare

kek couldn't handle it?
Butthurt much puta?

I have the C2 European proeficiency lvl of Spanish. I'll do fine. Just that my accent is European and I speak the dialect from continental Spain in Madrid.

>dated latina chick.
>went to school with her sister liked her sister.
>saw both their tits
>fucked 24/7 with new gf
>ate all the time
>got her mom to leave the dad
>dad was a skinny pothead who wanted to fight
>Went to mexico on december 23rd-26
>fuck in the the living room of her aunts house
>fucked in the living room of house we stayed at
>broke up and her parents are still devoiced.

Alguien de Mexicali?
Para in trio?