Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

This is my first "normal person thread" here in 5 years.

>I am going to buy a pair of Budgies.

>Does any of you cunts have any experience with them?

>implying normal people buy budgies

Well they are fucking little parrots. I would guess normal people do buy those.

I owned 6 several years ago, they are OK but not great. They get boring pretty fast.

Get two, make them both male or female. If it's a male and female, they'll bond and you'll never get them to love you. Having only one will cause it to bond only to you and demand your attention. They're far more dependent than cats or dogs, and can die of heartbreak after a couple days without interaction. They're assholes until trained, and can continue to be total cocks..

I'd definitely go with cockatiels. They're nicer, less prone to biting, and can communicate by whistling and chirping clearly. Budgies sound the same, but cockatiels have a distinct call and whistle for each emotion.

I was thinking about buying a pair, male and female, hoping they have little ones.

people that have birds and snakes as pets a fucking wierd

My budgie mum neglected her hatchlings. Three died and the others we sold to a reputable breeder. Baby budgies are shits.

I would probably throw away most of eggs and leave her with 3 or 4.

At least not gay as guys owning cats.

>be me. ca 10 years old.
>have light green budgie.
>family and me go to vacation. cant take bird with us.
>give bird to neighbor
>come back from vacation
>run straight to neighbor to get bird
>budgie in cage has slightly darker color
>"That's not my bird!"
>"sorry, user. I forgot to give him water after a week. I bought you new one. Looks exactly like him. I'd thought you wouldn't notice."
>Fuck you neighbor.
>mfw

This is one sad story bro.

only fags greentext, had 2 parakeets at different times in my life, one i taught to say pretty bird by taking a plastic parakeet toy she liked and cutting it in half to insert a speaker which was connected to a tapedeck that i recorded myself saying "pretty bird" on, funny part was she did the tape click noise that mixtape makers know about, i was heartbroken and suicidal for a week after finding her floating in my fishtank that i left the lid off,
Another parakeet different time, was a untrainable dickhead and after taking about 30 blood drawing bites from him i left him in a dark room for a week and he died

Why didnt you just cut his head off or some shit?

fucker deserved a slow dark death, but your right if my next parakeet is a dickhead i will cut his head off and sell him to the blind boy around the corner for some slim jims

It you cook it you can at least have a nice meal.

for a fucking Ethiopian, im amerifat and parakeet wouldnt even fill one mouthfull, you fucking pet eating peice of sutff

Well if you are an amerifat, you can just grind it in a hamburger with some pork.

goddammit your making me hungry, bout to go to the pet store buffet, feeder goldfish taste fucking amazing and you cant get fresher fish than live.
this is my dog i trained, i can train anyfucking thing alive his name is richard fucking nixon

What? How is that gay?

another name for cats is pussy and most males dont have pussies, simple logic faggot

You eat goldfish? And I'm not talking about the snack that smiles back.

my diet consists mostly of goldfish and baby seals

I don't understand. What does the name of the animal have to do with it? That's like saying you're gay if you eat sausages.

mine liked to fuck everthing, maybe he got that from me. i don't know

had a Red lored amazon and a cockatoo for years, The Amazon was my grandfathers, fucker was older than me and im 24.

don't think too hard, your already too much of a faggot to decipher how faggoty your are fag, go clean you litter box and get a good smell of your pussy