Anybody here have experience with ketamine?

Anybody here have experience with ketamine?

Tell me what you've learned

Veterans only

Gonna go ahead and say what I think after spending $200-400 a night 4 days a week for a couple months. I think this stuff can make your molecules vibrate on a higher frequency allowing you to contact extradimensional ultraterrestrials. I've literally contacted reptilian shapeshifters, like full-on David Icke nutjob type shit. I'm so desperate to hear from people who've seen the shit. There are only so many reports of people contacting these things, but there are plenty.

Judge me, debate me, tell me your stories. Anything.

well it fucks up your penis for a start...

mandela effect is crazy

You're retarded.
Ketamine is p cool though. Give it a try.

I used it a lot when I worked at a vet clinic to sedate the animals for surgery.

hehe the khole halucinations is similar to that of a sleep paralysis.. your mind is just fucking with you

I've done ket on tons of different drugs. Never learned anything really. Just felt cool. Like I said, I've done ket on tons of different drugs but the only one Im gonna talk about is Dmt because of its intensity. Did a few bullets of ket and waited about 30 minutes, then dabbed some deemster. I can't remember how much ket, it wasn't quit a khole but I was on the edge. Dabbed slightly over a point of deems and blasted off to a place I'd never been before. I shot out of my body, I was in a place devoid of space or time, a void is how I always describe it. I felt the presence that was ineffable, to say something or someone isn't a grand enough explanation. I'd experienced something like this before while on Just deems a few times. But this time, after I joined this void, it felt like I was watching my consciousness experience this ineffable thing. And it got deeper, like I was watching my consciousness through another layer of my consciousness. It continued on like a fractal watching my consciousness watching my consciousness ad infinitum. Then it all popped and I was back in my living room asking what time it was, confused if that would even make sense because I spent eternity in a place devoid of time.

Both of those posts were me. Did you even read them?

Sounds intense

did you meet Terence Mckenna.. lel

I can put away 3-4 jars In a night and get nowhere close to a k-hole. Literally spend a thousand a week on the shit. I'm a seasoned veteran with any hallucinogenic and I go so far into space with this shit, it's very hard to tell if I'm onto something or going crazy. If you're not doing as much I don't expect you to grasp this. The fact that so many people encounter the same entities is so insane. Do more k

Lol fuck that guy

fuck you! :) he`s a chill guy to listen to, whilst stonned.

On that note, I think some people's brains are just meant to go into a hole because they aren't "connected" enough to understand shit. I do UNREASONABLE amounts of this shit and no matter how hard I try, it's impossible to k-hole. I have the highest fucking tolerance ever. And basically these things keep cock teasing me into doing more so I can keep making contact. Literally chasing the humanoid "dragon"

He's alright don't get me wrong, he's just overwhelming

and that is how you become an addict, kids :D

beat up my best friend after he found $20 at a party, i took that money and got my K. we arn't friends anymore but I would have done it again

Totally. If it weren't for thousands of other people seeing the same exact shit I'd try harder to quit

Ha. That's funny. $20 worth of k? Must have been trash... You're probably somewhere in Europe? Never heard of good k in europe

I dunno your RoA but if you're trying that hard to khole IV that shit. I know ket can be addictive to some people but I've done plenty and never felt a need for more. Back in my days of heavy drug use I'd only use it to intensify other drugs. I felt on its own it's pretty meh. Goes great with hallucinogens and whippits tho.

you beat him in your party where he found the 20bucks or someone elses party but it was your $20
or do you actually mean you robbed you friend of 20 bucks he found at some party..
damn thats cruel

When I do it on acid it just takes over. I only take weak acid tho... Can't handle psychs after high school for some reason. Had a mind blowing trip that changed my outlook for a solid 6 months and every trip since then sucked. Psychs are done with me for now

Isn't that story fucking hilarious either way

how much K do you get for 20 bucks ?
over here you get a lot unprocessed do.
I went and ask for some K while been high it was hilarious, he was what do you need it for I was like uuuuuhhh I have this fucking cat that needs it, he said do you know he needs it said because he has all the symptoms read it in google the guy just gave me the stare of dude fuck off.

Not really , it's kind of stupid .

you mean ruining a best friend-relationship over some horse tranqulizer....
sure why not

made me feel like this

>$20 worth of k? Must have been trash... You're probably somewhere in Europe?

>$20
>probably in europe

you should just stop with acid and psychs my neighbor used to be a surfer, probably used paint too his brain is fried, he is in a horrible trip right now he went missing seems like the cops beated the shit out of him.
He starts tripping yelling what is your name !!!! you mother fucker tell me your name, begins punching the walls, he does it a couple of now and then.
But it is pretty sad

Says the kid with 2010 high school texting grammar, fuck off and get a sense of humor

I actually kinda feel you. Its all about dosing properly so one isn't stronger than the other. But I always had really really strong acid. I don't really trip anymore, I fried myself out after a while. I could take a lot at once no problem, but the prolonged use put me in a weird place that I had to get out of. I can happily say I did a thumbprint tho, never again, but I did it.

My friend used to do loads of it in the early 2000's. He has a catheter now.

If it was in the states it was probably worse

I feel like a dumbfuck now thanks for pointing that out, operating on an hour of sleep so bare with me

It just gives me shivering blood rushing anxiety, my muscles all twitch and I get so overwhelmed by other people's vibes

I have just tried shrooms, with some rohypnol and had been awake for like 2 days that was a fucking trip, played the game time shift, went to sleep was listening like someone playing the video game fifa inside my head ( yeah I actually was hearing a soccer announcer inside my head ) anyway the small withdrawl of shrooms was horrible, always wanted to try acid but im scare to fry my brain.

I stay away from psychs, just k now. And I'm weaning off, once a week now. But I was going hard the last few months, like 3-4 jars a night 5 days a week.

Only done a few times but the high is overrated and has worse symptoms then coke

that does not render his point invalid, however...

You gotta trip until you have a bad trip, then stay away. Psychs are for high schoolers to discover themselves, and the mentally stunted, IMO

he fucked up his kidneys ? heard that about K also I think it fucks up your hearth.

I mean obviously it's fucked up but you gotta laugh dude. Some asshole loser beating up his friend after he finds a $20... That's like Russian sitcom type shit.

It fucks your bladder but not in everybody.

Ketamine fucked up my bladder fools.
I got the bladder of a 60 year old now.
Have fun..
Shout out to my ketasouls out there on the ketanetwork banging on the universe. Y'all know who you are.

was actually trying something to quit alcohol, it did work for like a week the flavor of shit in my mouth helped me think I don`t need alcohol also the fever.
It wasn`t that much of a bad trip but because im an ex heavy meth user I think if I have a bad trip im gonna stay there was almost there but thank God I could stop smoking meth without rehab.
The anxiety is probably the result from my heavy meth using.
Just stay safe bro there are consequences on the long run I don`t live in a ghetto neighborhood but have seen im gonna even count them 7 people that stayed on their trip from meth to psychs.
Also one guy I knew burned down a home while on meth because he said the place had ghosts in it.

Bro 70 dollar gram will last new all night.. The fuck you taking about hundreds every night..

any person who has been in a k hole will tell you that shit sucks, not even a fun feeling lol

Idk what kind you get but mine is top shelf $100 a jar. I'll put away 3-4 jars a night. That's what I'm saying

And you're blessed with a low tolerance. A gram is enough to get the night started. High tolerance

The OP said vets only for a reason. You're clearly a casual user

Your frontal lobe and bladder must look like swiss cheese

I do wake up with KILLER headaches
Definitely haven't heard of it affecting the frontal lobe but I'll look into it

Blowing 4 grams of k every night is nothing to be proud of.. And I really doubt it.

A friend gave me a tab of LSD. He ordered from the darknet and claims its 140ug.
Should I use it this weekend at my apartment or wait to use it next weekend on a camping trip on the seashore?

This is my 2nd time doing acid. Will I be ok doing it alone in a group of friends at the beach or will it fuck up my trip

Bro it creates lesions in your dome piece..

Give ketamine to people all the time. They don't seem to have much to say afterwards.

K is my missing piece. I haven't done it in a couple of years I think about it every day. If I was rich enough I would get addicted and let it kill me.

Hey dude I'm not "proud" just looking for other people who do it on this level and have been there... And why would I lie to Sup Forums about my drug use faggot?

That's what I'm saying. We need more of you in this thread. These faggots who don't even do it are a dime a dozen

I did i couple of times, solo and with amfetamine and E (that was god decision). when you take it solo, you cant describe it, but i was in clouds litterly and i as laughing my ass off, just for no reason, the feeling is great. as for combination with E and Speed, it is like working you couple of times stronger. couple of us took it with LSD had the best intence telephatic trip ever. we had 10% liquid ketamine, we baked it and snorted it¬

jesus i think its time for you to take a tolerance break before your addiction spirals outta control

i love k. i do it from time to time and it def comes in as one of my top 5 drugs ... but you know in moderation

it's horse tranquilizer. Are you a horse? No? Don't fucking do ketamine. Be smart and shoot heroine or something like normal people.

sheeeeetttt

how was the thumbprint?

it fucks up your stomach lining if you swallow it

only snort it then hock that shit out without swallowing

its a really strong salt that shouldnt be eaten

140ug isn't even that much, but if none of your other friends will be tripping i'd say do it alone in your apartment. being around a bunch of sober people can get uncomfortable on acid

My experience is that I'm biologically immune to it. Friend got a bunch from a lab overseas. We all got down on some. They all got annihilated, while I felt nothing. I snorted enough to kill an adult lion and I was perfectly sober.

Sucks

sounds fucked up.
what are the side effects if snorted ? is it like heroin that you feel this big ass water coming down wich is nasty as fuck ? or is it like meth that you feel the bern ? just curious

Yea I heard not swallowing the drip is better for you...probably the only good advice in this thread full of ktards who think they know everything

sauce on octopussi?

>tfw when no purple-haired psychonaut gf to trip with

Hi people, my personnal experience about this is swallowing the drip leave you a really disgusting taste on the mouth.

>first time taking K
>no clue what to expect.
>take medium line in each nostril (dumbass)
>starts to hit
>sudden urge to piss
>start walking down hall to bathroom
>call to roomate
>see him at bottom of stairs
>turn to look at bathroom
>turn back, hes gone
>wot
>didnt know that 10 whole minutes had passed from me looking to the other door and back.

>manage to get into tiny bathroom
>wall start to move away
>bathroom has become the size of a stadium
>stretch out to feel the huge space
>finger tip touches the wall
>"You fucked up son"
>all the walls come rushing towards me at break neck speed
>no escape
>Im going to die
>huddle on floor
>room is normal size again

... I pissed myself, Would do again.

You're fucking retarded

had lot of K experience, can tell either best trip or worst trip if any interest.

tell worst trip

had full blown conversations with faces in my speakers a few months back.

Walked across a bridge in the Galaxy and stood infront of the big dipper, realised im suddenly fucking huge and can hold the big dipper in my hands.

U wot m8...

>seasoned veteran
>spend a thousand a week
>do more k
>what is a tolerance break?
You're fucking retarded too. Don't listen to this guy.

I was with a few friends who are also experienced trippers. One was our old 60ish year old deadhead friend who had done like 14 prints in his life was gonna trip sit. This is the only time in my life I actually needed a sitter for sure. He prepared the crystal and we licked and rolled. It's such a small amount of powder but it hits you like a train. After the lick, in about 20 minutes I'm already feeling like I ate a 10 strip. 30 minutes I'm seeing patterns in everything I looked at. At the hour mark I was almost completely engulfed in fractals and colors. My whole body felt like it was ingrained in the universe. I couldn't tell when my eyes were open or closed at times. Walking wasn't an option. The peak lasted about 12 hours. The come down took almost 2 days. I still felt like I was on 20 strip for the whole first day, then it tapered off like a normal trip over the next 12 hours. The body high was so intense, even more than the visuals that completely took over my vision.. Had a brand new respect for acid and even more for my hippie friend who had done a lot of prints...

went to club the night before, so got barely any sleep. consistent ket use throughout the day and night. at about 6am lost touch with reality (not K hole, just full on psychosis). thought all my friends had turned into robots and were trying to assimilate me or murder me or something. was shouting at them, calling them names and abusing them, tried to jump out window (didn't get close because I was on K obviously and motor skills were fucked). it was genuinely terrifying - when you take enough K you've forgotten you're even on drugs and it becomes like your reality. that's when you really start to get scared because you don't think you're going to come back.

this...I shoot speed/snowballs and still cut down during predetermined times of the month so I'm not wasting money like a fucking loser.

>try to wipe the feeling of sweat from my forehead.

>I dont feel it there....

>Did I ever even have one?

Moments like that really freak me out.