Tfw the last good Schwarzenegger movie was in 1994

>tfw the last good Schwarzenegger movie was in 1994

Around the World in 80 days isn't that old

The last stand was alright

Expendables 2 was fun

True Lies was '97 though

Jingle All the Way and End of Days are at least good OP. I like Eraser as well.

True Lies may have been the last GREAT Arnie picture but he's done some good since

That's exactly what I thought. IMDB says '94 for some reason.

>not liking Eraser

But why

>tfw he was in it for free
>tfw it sucked

i like terminator 3

Not all Ahnuld movies are good. But they are all fun to watch.

Because it was '94

Eraser and End of Days were good, not great like True lies, but good.

Get out

True Lies is bad and overrated.

>True Lies

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Good for you.

Why was that movie so bad?

But prime Tia Carrere

The Last Stand was good, fight me.

I liked The Last Stand and Sabotage. The Last Stand especially is one, had it been released when I was a kid, I would have watched as much as any of the 84-94 Arnie movies.

Don't ask me - talk to the hand.

Go fuck your mother

I agree.

Actually all the critics in the media screening I saw it in agreed too

I do t know why it gets a bad wrap

Shut your whore mouth

I want my baby

It wasn't though. Very forgettable.

You misspelled underrated. It had silly terrorists doing silly things in it, something we don't get these days. That alone makes it good.