If humans are supposed to eat meat why dont we have point shaped teeth...

If humans are supposed to eat meat why dont we have point shaped teeth? Our teeth look like this which means we should be vegans. Basically meat eaters served. I dont usually serve meat eaters but now i did and im feeling fucking fine

There are pointy teeth in that picture and we're omnivores you fucking faggot.

Any comeback from you filthy meatdevils?

don't fucking repost this shit

Humans evolved to eat COOKED meat, I know it's bait but god fucking damn.

What if it's that Christian baiter thats been constantly posting shit against atheists? That was my first thought when I saw the repost

We're omnivores you fucking dork not to mention the fact you'd die being a vegan if it wasn't for this centuries mod-cons, i.e. dietary supplements.

Still meat tho..

So bait threads are his primary form of entertainment? What a sad scum smudge worth of a life he's got. Sounds like fun, imma try one.

Most vegans end up getting sick

That file name

Willing to bet the ones that don't are sneaking meat or are on dietary supplements

All 4 of your front teeth are for cutting, top and bottom. besides, even if you're right fuck vegans, sickly little unhealthy scabs.

ur comeback is right here

we're omnivores, if we were herbivores we wouldnt have the digestive enzymes to digest meat. also we would have much longer intestines and much larger stomachs
also theres very good evidence that significant aspects of our intelligence and physical capabilities evolved specifically for the purpose of tracking and hunting game.

Humans are more than capable at eating raw meat, in fact many cultures do, rare steaks and ground meat. The fact is we cook our meat for better digestion as to eat more of it, and to prevent bacteria or parasitic infection, That is to say most farmed meat is perfectly safe, we do however not take chances with foodstuffs like chicken and pork, however this does not inhibit our ability to be able to actually eat it raw.
Many of the monkeys and great apes in which we share a common ancestor also not only consume meat, but actively hunt, including other species of monkey.

You do see the sharp teeth on the sides on the photo you posted yourself...Right ? Tell me you're not that blind. These teeths are here in order to cut meat. Nothing else. It's pure science, look it up.

This is now a meat thread. Post delicious meats.

op cannot see his own pic
op is blind from lack of nutrients

Just how retarded are you? Pointy teeth in the picture. You think cows have canine teeth?

The top front 4 teeth are used for cutting, not chewing/grinding. We chomp and cut pieces of meat off with those teeth and use the rest to grind it up for easier digestion.

Are you blind or just retarded? We do have pointed teeth for ripping and tearing meat.

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

What's interesting is eating insects is perhaps the safest thing to eat. You have many 3rd world cultures doing it but its rare to get sick from live insect than not properly cooked meat or some vegetable with a fungus/disease.

Also our digestive systems have likely been extremely weakened due to generations of eating prepared food, but as some others have pointed out other cultures do some times eat meat raw.

ITT: Newfags who took the bait

Kek. Allso, brush your teeth, you filthy shitstain.

Newfag gtfo

Our teeth are shaped for Omnivores, we can eat meat and plant material. But our digestive system is really inefficient at digesting most plant matter.

Fish is not mest, accordig to vegfags.

Welcome newfag

/b
bait
every other thread
>horton hears a new

hi

I've met "vegetarians" who say this, but it's never made sense to me. How the fuck is a fish filet not meat? What is it if it's not meat?

ITT:
newfriends
samefags
newfags trying to fit in by calling others newfags

gtfo my Sup Forums

The hell you on about

Not your Sup Forums :^)

Humans have omnivorous dentition, dipshit. You can read (well maybe not you but a literate person) about this in an intro Anthropology textbook.

There are all different kinds of teeth, not just "vegan" and carnivore.

>Implying I'm a newfag
4 years my nig, you're the newfag for not telling other newfags what b8 is.

Another one shows his freshness

Here's your (you)

>:^)
Get the fuck out

I've been vegan for six years and have only gotten sick twice.

>4 years
you're still a newfag brother. real oldfags have been here since 07, everyone in this thread is a newfag.

/thread

>Implying 4 years is newfag
You dumb nigger, only people who've been here for a very short amount of time are newfags

You are not religious enough to understand this. Everything that swims is not meat. So if you are vegetarian, you are allowed to rely on christianity and eat duck, fish, otter and so on.

boo-hoo, do i need to visualize it for you?

Stop posting delicious meat, faggots. I'm getting hungry and it's 9:30pm here. Wont get anything to eat like this ...

Never.

Since our Race started to eat meat we also lerned to cook with fire, our meat is most of the time not tough or chewy.
and with the right tools we invented over time there is no point to rip the flesh from bones or tendons. So why we need sharp teeth?

kill yourself you triggered my mental illness

The same reason you still got a dick. We have artificial insemination, don't we?

Meat is the lowest kind of food when compared to natural foods such as fruits and vegetables. Ancestors went to meat when there was nothing else left to eat. Meat is not good for humans. I suggest that all of you meat eaters stop at once. Have some actual willpower and stop.

>natural food
>fruits and vegetables
K, I'm back in a jif, just fertilizing my artificial meat.

On the other hand, I have the willpower for years to stop myself from eating fruits. Cant go with the horrendous cries of fruits being picked alive and ripped off the trees.

Humans dont have a Baculum, and must rely on Hydraulic inflation for our Erections.

Only a matter of time twinkle dick

Is every thread bait now? Is that all we are?

>comparing fruits to animals
You're in complete denial m8. Eating another human being is no different from eating a cow or pig.

You weak individual.

>Posting outdated meme
Ok kid

stop trying to defend your newfaggotry, we're all newfriends here, so please just accept it.

only the newest of fags give a shit about "bait", they think the ability to detect it is somehow special
the truth is if there is interesting discussion to be had on any subject, the motives of the OP are irrelevant

>supposed to
Form ever follows function.
–Louis Sullivan

If we're supposed to be herbivores why can't we process cellulose?

OFFICIAL SHILL THREAD

>natural foods such as fruits and vegetables
Everything in this picture is man made and genetically modified, they look nothing like their origin species, in fact most natural food is harsh and inedible save boiling it to a paste first.

.. and? What's so bad about eating another human being? Do you think mankind has ever had such high morals not to eat human beings? Oh, I feel like such a weak individual .. arggh.. must devour my neighbor ...

Yes we can. Read some facts before posting biatch.

>no sources
>using biatch unironically