I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget we don't need to be praying all day every day to be Muslim. The same way you don't need to be in church 24/7 to be Christian.

I'll answer trolls within reason.

I'm particularly perplexed by Americans needs to have guns. Please explain your position.

Let's try to have actual discussions about whatever you wish to ask. Let's avoid buzzword questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q5Ou2SBBErA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have guns because we have niggers.

Why do people in states without any black people have guns?

We want to own guns because bad people will get them illegally anyways. I carry only to protect myself and or loved ones if the need arises. I would shoot to stop a threat. Not be a fucktard and be the threat. Look at Mexico. They have banned guns and now the cartel rules the fucking place. Plus if anyone invaded us we would be armed and ready to protect our country.

What's the point ?

You should not compare the USA with Mexico, that's a grossly unfair comparison.

Canada and Australia have similar ethnic diversity as the USA and human development index. They have banned guns.

Most illegal weapons are obtained through robbing homes. That means the more people who buy weapons the more weapons who will be stolen during robberies. These weapons will then go into the hands of criminals.

In Canada, criminals can also get guns, however, they are hard to get and very expensive. Therefore, you really need to be a serious criminal to get one. Small timers would not have one. Street gangs usually do not have a gun.

If another country were to invade the USA they would use modern weaponry. China would just drop bombs and bring tanks into the cities. There is no way it's going to be a WW2 type war.

Fuck off back to your shit hole of a country sand nigger.

Do you dress with a headdress & that kind of shit & are you voting for trump? Reasonable questions

they don't

what will u bomb next ?

Damn fuck off you cuck let the Muslim do what they want fucking cuck

Iraqi women are pretty cute

How so?

Do you believe that a person who leaves the Muslim faith should be put to death?

You are part of the reason why we have guns

I am being payed quite well to be here to do research. I'll take that as your government wants me here.

I am a man. Therefore, I do not wear a headdress. I wear normal clothes. Usually, blue jeans and a tshirt, band t or just random graphic or plain color.

I am not American, nor a resident of the USA therefore I cannot vote. However, I would not vote for Trump. For many very obvious reasons. Most of his policy ideas are not concrete or well thought out. The most obvious one is the wall; he claims he will build a wall that mexico will pay for to halt illegal immigration.

This is neither a reasonable solution nor a suitable solution to the problem. The majority of illegals in the USA entered legally but overstayed their visa. Most of them entering by plane to work in fields, and then staying indefinitely. Therefore, a wall would not solve this problem. Moreover, why would Mexico pay for a something that will hurt their economy. A large part of the Mexican economy comes from people sending money back to their families. They benefit from this. Why would they fund a wall which may prevent even the tiniest bit of this from occurring?

Montana, Dakota, they all have guns.

They are. The most beautiful women is often said to be the Afghans. Light colored skin, slightly asian eyes with colors such as yellow, green and blue. Beautiful.

Refer to above

No, there is no reason to kill people. If someone finds happiness in a different faith or non-faith and it does not hurt his community, then he should be free to believe in this.

How so?

youtu.be/q5Ou2SBBErA A real hero

But Mexico has a wall along its southern border I believe to keep out Guatemalans so why haven't they been critized? & is that your wife then in the picture you posted in your original post?

It's important to know that most guns are owned legally by criminals, bought at gun shows or online where you don't need to pass a background check.

When are you guys going to leave the UK? There's too many of you over here, you're like cockroaches.

>how so?
You know shit skin

Do you believe Quran is really word of god, and contains no errors?

My one muslim friend once told me he studied Quran and found absolutley no error in it, but then he started talking about Genies who live in other dimensions... so i won't take his word for it.
You seem like a logical thinking man, what do you think?

You're talking about Nuristani women. The average afghan woman looks like shit, though. Rough life I guess

Hello dude, what would you do if Jesus spawn tomorow ?

Canadian here.

It's actually incredibly easy to get handguns that are illegal. You don't need to be a big time gang banger just have some cash on hand. Plus guns aren't banned here. I have 12 legally purchased guns and know lots of people who also have plenty of firearms legally obtained. Australia on the other hand ya they're fucked ain't no legally owning guns there

We own guns because owning them bought our independence from a corrupt government. Our founders realized that bad people could and would seize power. So they made the amendment and allowed guns. Because an unarmed society is easily exploited and controlled.

Why don't Muslim's in their home country try to get weapons and kill their extremists instead of running by the tens of thousands. That's a good amount of militias right there.

Thoughts on Israel?

You're in a religion?

Do you believe in fairy tales too?

I won't shit on your religion if you don't shit on mine.

Guns: right specifically spelled out in constitution. Literally a fundamental right of Americans. That's why.

Mexico's wall is a geopolitical wall to separate the land. And the majority of illegals in Mexico do come from South America by foot because they cannot get visas to go into Mexico. There is not enough work for all Mexican people, do you think they will offer short term work visas?

Whereas the USA does NEED to have short term labor. Therefore it accepts people from the entire world for periods of usually a year. These people then overstay.

What is the point to the wall the USA will build?

I am aware. Which is a reason guns should have tighter restrictions.

I am in Canada. Considering your mayor is Muslim, which means he is the most capable leader in all of London at the present time does not say much about the British people if he is akin to a cockroach.

so the fact that people have tanned skin is a reason to have a gun? I do not see the correlation.

The Q'ran as well as all the other Holy Books try to explain very complex psychological and philosophical ideas in the easiest terms possible.

In the Q'ran and the Torah (the Bible slacked a bit on this), it is clearly stated that God has no image. He is everything that is and everything that is not. He is boundless, all encompassing. A Jewish philosopher stated that the moment you attempt to imagine God you have already placed too many constraints on the entirety of what he is.

By this definition, God is everything that we think, do, are, ... Therefore, all of our thoughts are the direct transgression of God. Mohammed after having found enlightenment, word of God, translated the thoughts that were in his mind in Arabic and dictated them to his wife who wrote the Q'ran.

The Q'ran does not have any direct errors in it. It does however have a lot of room for interpretation which is what makes it a religion and not just a practice. It adheres to all people regardless of class, gender, ethnicity, social status, age, ... It's quite interesting.

Bump

What would you do if Jesus come back tomorrow ?

Don't do it, OP. Islam just needs a reformation movement. Scientology needs a flamethrower. Your religions are not on the same level at all.

empty symbolism for votes s a legitimate purpose, though.

You seem educated, OP. Are you going to go nuts later, like some muzzies seem to do? Gonna go all jihad on us?

We don't need fucking illegal ass niggers coming here to whine about how their pathetic lives suck balls when in reality it would suck balls either way & I agree with the user earlier who said why don't you people arm yourselves & stand up to ISIS? Oh but you want to come to our country & take up our resources huh? Fucking sand niggers

MFW H1B visas are killing the middle class.

Canada doesn't very much ethnic diversity compared to America

Yup, not everyone can be beautiful.

I would embrace his saving much like what is written in the Q'ran. Before posting targeted questions in such a thread, it is wise to first ask questions to get some information about what it is we believe. Your perception of our beliefs is not our belief.

I'm Canadian too now. I have friends with guns. But, they have licenses, they have to pass tests. They must advise the police when we go up north and they transport them. We most definitely do not have open carry laws. Not any random citizen can get a gun within the same day of deciding he wants one.

Guns are not the problem if they are regulated and the people who have them are well managed.

Concerning Muslims, I hope you realize the extremists are the "well regulated militias" fighting against the corrupt governments. The people who are running, are people who have no desire to fight on either side and just want to live their lives in peace.

I believe Israel has done and is still doing a lot of wrong in the region. However, they are there and there is no logical way by which they can be removed. The surrounding countries and Israel need to come to an agreement to live together. Both, helping each other grow. I know quite a bit about the history and political situation of the region, I studied it in detail. I'd go into more detail about my views if you are interested.

> Assuming religion is just some random stories

If your religion bring you peace of mind, positivity and happiness without being disrespectful to your community then you are free to believe as you please.

All laws should be subject to change. Their interpretation must be changed based on changing times. The same way no robber gets their hands cut off in Morocco anymore. As times change, laws must be changed as well.

Soooo that's a yes on the Genies in 5th dimension... according to Q'ran?

Hey OP just waned to ask what you think the difference is between Iraqi's & Afgans nev understood if they had any difference

Lol you think they gonna kill every bodie in us. Hell no way to many impossible even. Infantry eventually gotta fight and that's exactly how operation Barbarossa went down. It will be exactly like ww2

>I am in Canada
And you claimed we banned guns? You're a special kind of ignorant.

>God is everything we think do are.
That logic is beyond flawed I don't even know where to begin explaining to you why you're a idiot.

Stop wasting time and go write your thesis.

Until Islam lives up to its promise of being the religion of peace, its apologists only point out its hypocrisy.

That's why we need Boris Johnson.

Concerning arming themselves.

So are you saying all attacks related to Isis are false and they're really just the good guys?

It's not a matter of wanting to fight or not. Peace is only attained by struggling and fighting for the life and freedom of those around you. Running from it like a coward doesn't solve the problem. As is seen in the world, the problem just follows you.

To join conflict is hard. But to abide the psychopathy of that organization is cowardice. They will not stop. They fight for an ideal. So they must be destroyed at the source by the very people who truly understand the divisiveness in their own religion.

Faggot

Refer to: Muslim's believe in Jesus. He is a big part of the Q'ran.

In that respect it is. But, it is foolish for American people to be so naive and serve him in such a way.

No, I have a really good position.

Your government pays me very well to be here because I bring to your government much more. I offer my services for payment and the government benefits from my work.

Concerning Muslims. Most Muslims are not Middle-Eastern. For example, I have never been to the Middle-East, I am not ethnically the same as they are, I do not even have the same religious practices as they do. Why, do their geopolitical wars over resources and power affect me in any way. Why should I leave my comfortable life in order to go fight a war in which I have no bearing simply because we have the same religion.

If there is a war in Madagascar, majority Christian, would Armenians be expected to go fight that war? Of course not.

Now for the refugees. You do realize only warlords and killers do well in warzones. If you are not among this group then you either run away or you will die. These people have never lived through war, they just want to live happy, safe lives, so they run. Nothing wrong with that. If any country in which I work goes to war, I will be on the first plane out towards the next country that offers me a nice contract.

Also consider that Americans are unwilling to do low-level unskilled work.

20% of Canada is a visible minority, 26% of the USA is a visible minority. It's comparable.

Speaking of Muslims with guns and bombs, how much better was everyone you knew's day when they got word. Of a faggy Muslim killing a bunch of cock gobblers. I mean I bet that called for a
Goat sacrifice for dinner right. Ohh and the others before that weren't as successful bit allah must have really been with the fag shooter huh?

Can I get a Muslim girlfriend without having to commit totally?

The ones in America are really well mannered and the hijabs remind me of Mary I feel like they're really not dumb bitches who talk out their ass in public like white washed girls in flip flops and buttshorts

Even Canada and the US have much difference in their diversity, and while Canada has stricter gun laws then America, you can still buy many rifles and shotguns with gun license, witch is relatively easy to acquire. Even Handguns and the scary assault weapon is fairly easy to get a license and acquire, if somewhat more time consuming

I was born intersex, meaning i developed breasts and fatty hip pads at the same times my female relatives did; i.e. i am otherwise a male with the full secondary sexual characteristics of a female

I am starting HRT in week when my testosterone blockers arrive in the mail.
If I was to join prayer in my near Mosque would a head dress be disrespectful to almighty? I present female and am fairly curvy - 34DDD, 16W jeans
Pic unrelated

There's no point I can't buy a type 97 May as well kys

How do you justify Muhammad relationship with Aisha?

Stoning to death, women treated like sub human, Slavery, death to polytheist/idol worship/homosexuals -- Yes / No / Maybe ?

Allah has played one of his jokes on you. He has a wicked sense of humor.

20% minority population in canada, yet the majority of them are Asians that are in high paying jobs, which means they themselves and their children are less likely to do crimes like down here in America

No, you are not, or you wouldn't chill on this sinful website.

What's it like being a Muslim in the west (assuming you are in the west) at the moment?

How much power do the religious elders actually have in the Muslim community?

In the Q'ran it does not say what dimension in which they live, just that regularly we cannot see them. They live parallel to us, and can make themselves shown to us. However, with modern science we have defined this concept to be dimensions. It is believed they live in the 4th dimension because in the Q'ran it states that they can traverse time. However, there is no mention of their abilities to traverse decision making, which is the 5th dimension, therefore it's unlikely they are in the 5th dimension.

There is no way to know for certain what this means. But, how cool would 4th dimensional creatures be.

It's two different nationalities. Kind of like the difference between Germans and Portuguese people. They are also different ethnic groups. Iraqis are militarily Arabs, whereas Afghans are Afghan, they are closer to Asian than Middle-Eastern in terms of DNA. Kind of a mix between the Persians and the Mongols.

It won't be exactly like WW2. The same way that WW2 was nothing like WW1.

Try to use a few more words when disagreeing that way I can understand your position. We did not do a hard ban on guns. However, I cannot go out of my lab and buy a gun tonight. Fact.

That is how God is defined in the Torah and the Q'ran. Read them.

Islam is not a religion of peace. Religions, philosophies, doctrines are just words. The interpreter is the one who will interpret the text violently or peacefully depending on his inherent nature. For example ISIS exists, but so do Sufis in Islam. Two very extreme ends of the spectrum of all Muslim people.

I should go work though.

would you drive a truck through 100s of people if your god wanted you to?

Did op ignore me?

American here. Our love from guns stems from our healthy distrust of governments. One living in the middle east ought to understand that well enough.

Have you tried bacon? Or any other pork products? They're pretty damn good.

Did you fast this past ramadan?

help me, do i maiden for the Supreme Being or is it wrong to his true creation of my breasts and enlarged bottom, I dont want to be graphic but I am easily a 8/10 female, my nipples are able to lactate I could feed holy sons...

Allah make it known I would be a virgin for his need

Do you think that your religion is above the law? Like, you will kill for your religion because your religion says so?

ROTFL: This statement is priceless:
"Islam is not a religion of peace. Religions, philosophies, doctrines are just words. The interpreter is the one who will interpret the text violently or peacefully depending on his inherent nature".

Not at all. Since when is "well-regulated militia" synonymous with good guys. They can either be good, as they were in Egypt, or bad as they are in Syria. Good and bad being determined by their impact to the innocent people living in the region.

Why should a Syrian doctor be expected to kill himself fighting against ISIS when he can benefit himself, his family and the recipient country with his skill.

War should not involve the innocent who have no bearing in the conflict. When Morocco was on the brink of war against Algeria over the Western Sahara, I was already ready to leave and go study in China, which I ended up doing anyways. Why should I kill myself to protect a resource that I will never benefit from?

Pretty bad, it paints a bad image of Muslims and deters from the real problem.

It's possible.

Refer to: This is a hard question. Better to ask an Imam who is open to speaking of such subjects. I am unfamiliar with this issue. I would guess that regardless of how you assume your gender if you are a devout Muslim then God will have no judgement bearing on what you cannot control.

Buzzword questions. If you truly care please formulate your question appropriately and I will address it. I don't want to waste time. In short, refer to other posts.

Can it also be that Canadians treat immigrants much better and include them easily into society compared to the USA?

We all sin. The relative impact of your sins has more bearing than the simple number of sins. I prefer to commit relatively harmless sins such as lust in comparison to murder.

I am in the West currently. It's pretty good. Just wish people were more aware of the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Religious leaders have no power. The Imam can sway peoples beliefs because he is well respected. But, that is the extent of their reach.

Why did you chose islam out of thousands of religions that are out there OP? Let me guess, your parents are also muslim. Why don't you start to find out about your spirituality yourself instead of being spoonfed with what to believe in?

No, like Abraham the prophet did, I would disobey.

I answered you, sorry it takes time.

But, you have democracy. You have the power to control the government. We do not, we have dictators. I am not Middle-Eastern though. I am North African.

I have eaten pork by accident one time. It was mediocre.

I did fast this past Ramadan.

God is not a person.

No, the law of the land in which I choose to live comes first. If no country's laws are in accordance with my beliefs then I would go isolate myself. Luckily, most developed countries are based on Christian beliefs which are the same as Muslim beliefs. So everything is smooth sailing.

For example, I would not immigrate to a country where it was law to eat pork on Tuesdays.

Instead of simply disagreeing. Try to voice your opinion so that we can have a dialogue. For example, Darwin presented his theory of evolution. This was a scientific work which is neither violent nor peaceful. Its simply a neutral work. However, it was later interpreted by violent racists and used as rationale for social-Darwinism. Which is violent.

buzzword... sure, op. So, how can you justify Muhammad having sex with child? Isn't Muhammad the role model of every muslim? The carrier of the universal and eternal wisdom of God? Therefore shouldn't he know better?

allah needs followers and families, I would be wife to a father is what I mean.

You should not judge people. Especially, through a computer screen without knowing me in the slightest. Just ask and I will answer you.

My parents are not religious. I have studied every major Abrahamic religion when I was young. I was interested in Eastern religions and moved to China to study where I studied Eastern religion and philosophy at the same time as my real profession. Therefore, I am well versed in most major religions in the world.

I have noticed one thing and that is that all religions are synonymous. They all address the same human predicaments. We as humans all have hurdles in our mind that science is still trying to understand. Religion gives an avenue to make these easier to live through. I can go into more detail if you care.

I am Muslim because of the beauty of the religion. The prayer is very similar to Buddhist meditation and brings much more power to the soul than the prayers in Christianity. Islam's main purpose is Jihad, this means struggle. The struggle of one against his inner self. This is the entirety of what life's struggle is, it's you against yourself. The better you are inside the better you will be on the exterior as well. To change anything in life you can only change yourself. This is jihad.

Lol that's just some Sunni bullshit dude. They made it up to elevate aishas status

He had sex with her after puberty. By today's standard this is considered wrong. However, people all around the world just 4 generations ago were all getting married at around 12-15. The conversation is more about the morality of the act. What should be the constraint for the age of consent?

Ok. Go marry a Muslim guy.

When & where tha fuck did I judge you, OP?

Muslim guy will sleep with a shemale; fill her to the top with his seed, but they wont marry a transgender. Ive asked and all I get is dick in the mouth

Yo, Genie guy again.

See this is the problem, there is meta-physics/magical mumbo jumbo in every religion but no one takes that seriously and considers it to ramblings of 1000s year old ignorant people or just pure symbolism.

But muslims insist their religion is right to the dot. Look at the hoops you jumped in both the answers to justify Genies in Q'ran.

"There is no way to know for certain" .... or like other religions somethings are made up in Islam/Q'ran too??

How can you be 100% sure of something that has 100% no proof.
Are you lying to yourself OP? Peer pressure, stupidity of large numbers?

Side note: Since i have heard this Q'ran being word of God thing many times, you mean to say every single muslim in the world believes in other-dimensional-time-travelling Genies?

' We all sin '
Who decides whats a sin.
Il presume you are going to say ' God'
So, can you show me the list ?

Why dont you thinkl for yourself instead of some recycled monotheistic bullshit written by men 1400 years ago ?

Why are you a Muslim ?

Op tell me how does it feel to be Muslim? and does people think Your gonna bomb something ? if so i am so sorry how people treated your guys ~Your lovely neighbors from Northern Ontario

Dont bother buddy. That 'infallible' book also states that the sun goes round the earth and semen is produced in the spine.

So morality and standards weren't set by Muhhammed? Religion doesn't do that? And it is pretty doubtfull that Aisha had pass puberty.

What is your opinions on sjw, feminists and all that bullshit ?

Not sure who you are.

You asked me what the d'jinn were and I answered you. But, if you want the perception of the story of the d'jinn and other Q'ranic stories in the eyes of Muslims that is different. Most Muslims understand that the stories in the Q'ran are just hyperbole. They symbolic stories that try to explain complex stories to people who have not spent considerable amounts of time on these issues. For example, less Muslims believe in Adam and Eve being a historical retelling than you would think. Most, Muslims believe in evolution, it is taught in schools and is accepted as truth.

4th dimensional beings are possible. According to Hawking's theory, there could be beings who can live in the 4th dimension. What's so improbable about that? But, this is irrespective of the Q'ran. Whether, they exist or not, does not change the messages that were brought using the passages relating to the d'jinn. Hyperbole.

No one 100% believes in d'jinn, Adam and Eve, Noah, Moses, and all these other stories. They're stories that tell many things about our own selves. Stories that we can learn from.

However, let's get into the physics, without religion. Why are you so opposed to 4th dimensional beings? We are third dimensional beings, why can't higher dimensional beings exist?

That has been debunked last i checked about the sperm thing

She was 9.

Again... Why are you a Muslim ?
I can answer for you if you're not sure..

Why do you guys objectify, discriminate against and disrespect women so much? It's like you never evolved past the 18th century or something. Or at least that's what I've seen on the internet.

what do I do? Would any be interested in me? Islamic trans woman

That was added later. Early Christianity also did the same. Women used to fight in Muhammads armies. ( Not op )

>Don't forget we don't need to be praying all day every day to be Muslim.

True; Islam is all about the misogyny and hatred festering in your soul, not about how many times you pray on a given day.

Ten commandments are the sins you must avoid.

Refer to: Islam provides tools by which to make life easier by mending some of the hardships that life brings. For example, it is well known that the brain likes routine, this has been proven using MRI studies. The brain performs better and uses less energy performing the same tasks when done routinely, this is known as static plasticity. As a result ritual is important for the mind. In a hectic life, if you introduce a ritual it will help the mind find peace. There are many other similar examples.

It feels pretty regular. Most people are completely fine. It's just a few people sometimes who do things that may be insulting.

No. Mohammed does not set morality and standards. He simply became enlightened and spoke the word of God. He himself stated that he might not go to heaven for the wrongs he committed.

It's written in the Q'ran that she had passed puberty.

These are all buzzwords. SJW, people who care about the rights and ethical treatment of others. Is that a bad thing?

you're stupid, mexico hasn't a wall in the south its just a fucking river

I answered you. Refer to: Women have been disrespected in the past few years. Most of what the Q'ran taught has been disregarded in recent years. There was a decline in the Middle-East that affected all aspects of life. Including the treatment of women.

I really don't know much on the subject.

Islam's first goal is the freeing of the mind.

Did 9 year olds pass puberty in the 7th century.
Also. Do you speak Arabic ?

It's written in the Q'ran that she had passed puberty

Really? In which verse, please?

No. Its not freeing of the mind.
Its submission. Clues in the name bud