My ex was posted on motherless by my friend who stole the pics how can I get them removed the report button doesn't...

My ex was posted on motherless by my friend who stole the pics how can I get them removed the report button doesn't seem to work ... Tits for you time

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/olso/comments/4kc8pq/amateur_threesome_ffm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post Moar here as payment

I know how to fix your problem as I am actually a mod at motherless. Today is your lucky day. Post a link to the pics and I'll have them removed by tomorrow

Last time some did that they posted the pics

>ex
Nigga, if photos of my ex got posted I would be laughing until next week.
This just proves that you're still hung up on that bitch you pathetic fag

Well I'm sorry I can't delete the pics without knowing which ones they are m8

They can be traced to me

reddit.com/r/olso/comments/4kc8pq/amateur_threesome_ffm/

I'll post it for a second

just link me the set

Boo fucking hoo
Revel in you're time OP

Jesus Christ, don't feed into this faggot, he post the same thread every hour. He cuckold faggot who want you to repost his ugly gf.

It's your Ex... who fucking cares? OR is a goddamn cuck

Not bad

Double repeating digits and grills sucking on a cock together. Nice work

I said it last thread and will say it again.

Fake and gay.

Remove this

Alright, listen up faggot

I'm gonna help you out because you're kind of a moron, but whatever.

Don't report the gallery saying lol delet this xd
Type down a semi formal almost legal threat under the name of sophie, saying the pics belong to you and that they werent posted under your consenst yadda yadda.
Be polite too, if you're an ass they might be assholes back and demand proof.

Now delete this thread and get out

And then he acts like he didn't want it posted

Not my gf don't want her spread

what is wrong with u guys? Why are U worried about pics going back to u? So what, you say I lost my Ohone, I Pad, Laptop, whatever, or say is was stolen out of your car. Tell her you were going to set new pass word forgot about it and your shit was lost or stolen. If the pics were on Laptop or Dsk Top , you got hacked. Damn quit stressing

Motherless mod here again

I didn't even see the link posted dude, way too quick. I'm assuming this pic is from it so I'll keep an eye out for it, but it's not likely to get deleted if I don't have a link

Oh shut the fuck up with that shit. You're on here non stop posting this same thread over and over and post her in the share threads. You're sad. Get help.

I like this one. Showing all sides of her slutty body. Bit chubby, but at least she's got her tits out. I bet she's a filthy whore, right?

Thats my favorite too

Enough I get the point you're gonna spread the pics

Just hit the report button please

/GE2CBC80

I reported you

Alright thanks for informing me. I'll terminate the Alonemail account later today

For what faggot? You're the dickhead that posted her link. You must be fully autistic, no wonder she dumped you

Ass hole read the response 699151372. You are truly an idiot. How old are you?

Post can't be deleted report it

Fuck stiick so what they csn!t be deleted. She posed for u right. First problem solved. Then you pisted them and theynwere spread right. NO PROBLEM. Your dvice was lost, hacked, or stolen, you never posted the pics Einstein, that is what you tell her. You are an idiot.

oh man prepare for the shit storm....

and im pretty sure op is her anyway. so... live stream bean flicking or get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

Phone her , follow this script
> hay sofie I just been told your nudes are on motherless ,
> what the fuck you little slut , who you been sending them pics too
She starts crying , her life's ruined
> ( be white night ) why don't you come over an ill see what we can do about them
Every problem can become an advantage if your a creepy sly fucker ..,
Thank me later