How do I get my wife to have better sex with me? There's 0 fourplay, no more anal, and she rarely rides me...

How do I get my wife to have better sex with me? There's 0 fourplay, no more anal, and she rarely rides me. It's seriously taking its toll on me, I'd rather just masturbate. She used to be a freak in the sack, but she started birth control and everything kind of stopped.

Birth control,can kill sex drive. Switch to condoms instead.

She's fucking someone else. Wild deepthroating, anal, everything. Nothing you can do about it cucklord

you mad? my ex was like a fucking rapist on that shit a proper fucking freak, i loved it

divorce is your only option

sounds like shes fucking someone else and only fucks you every now and again out of pity, that and to stop your questioning, take it like a man youre a cuck, now go find someone on a dating site and fuck the shit outta someone wholl want it

Not that user but a common symptom of birth control is loss of libido/sex drive

Birth control can reduce sex drive/induce depression.

It's not a common side effect, but it is a possible one. I'm stuck with condoms because of this exact problem. On pill, she's dead. Off pill, she's my personal turboslut.

im telling you bro she was a maniac, anywhere anytime... i miss her :(

>fourplay

sir, pls

Well she's an exception. Nice that she gets hornier on the stuff, good luck user

she is fucking someone else

Go for a copper iud, no hormones and you can still bust inside raw

Try starting off with threeplay, or even twoplay, and then see if you can work up from there.

Have you told her or brought up that sex isn't enjoyable? And how old is your wife?

This is something for her to ask her doctor, not for you to ask the deranged segment of a Taiwanese throat-singing board.

But as has been mentioned, hormone-based birth control sometimes fucks up libido. There are other bc options, and other possible causes to the issue. So talking to the ol' doctor is the way to go/

So i am just getting over an awful period of low sex with the Mrs, but it was definitely all about having our 2nd baby for us. Now that we are both getting better sleep, and I have confronted her about lack of sex, things have improved dramatically. You gotta talk about this sort of shit tho, user. Shit wont fix itself

rape her

if you don't have kids just cut your losses and get a divorce.

First be glad you are still married, and second get what you need somewhere else, just dont be an idiot and get caught

shes my ex

this

My wife spiraled into depression and the sex got less frequent. It was still good. I just didnt push the depression thing. Her parents who have always hated me saw it as an oportunity for her to divorce me. Now im just waiting for the right moment to kill them.

I know but good luck to the current lady

there isnt one :(

"better sex"? WTF, is your wife a sportscar losing her performance because of mileage?

You'll do fine, I'm sure you'll find someone user, even if it takes awhile

Make her think you don't need her to get off. Eat her pussy until she cums and don't expect anything in return. Tell her you prefer to jerk off. Also make it seem like other women are interested in you. Her competitive nature will come out and fuck your brains out.