Necro fap thread

necro fap thread

This stuff can't be real...

I'm not saying I'm turned on, but if I were smack my dick against a window I'd shatter it.

Im a med student and this looks real..

I wonder what happened to them

stories?

They died.

Who cares

that's because it is, newfriend

pics are from a thread circa 2008 where a guy who worked in a hospital was shoving gluesticks etc. in to corpses

I know this is Sup Forums and it's known to be the most depraved, disgusting community's on the web.

I've seen rape, murder. arson, terrorism, CP, Loli, Gore, Vore, hell even school shootings here.

Do we ever stop and look at ourselves and think "We're the scum of the Earth"; No limits to our humor or fetishes and that this is the scum of society.

Do we ever stop and think that this is what humanity is really like?

they are so hot I can't help it i want to know

>Do we ever stop and look at ourselves and think "We're the scum of the Earth"

You don't need to stop and introspect what is known by everyone here on the surface, that's kinda the point.

>medical one is from fake fetish paysite like pic related
>dead one is just another nigga dead

Nah m8 Sup Forums tards are like dark elves

go study philosophy on the train tracks

Yes. These pictures were super disturbing. But then you alianate yourself from those bad feelings. Because you are a human being and you can distance yourself from terribleness. That hasn't happen to you or to your loved ones. That is how we work.

Then again, they are furries who distance themselves from the whole humanity. Those would be the really dangerous people. Because they are not people anymore. Their minds have gone to anymorf-state. They are the most volatile part of the society.

Welcome to Sup Forums!

Okay, here is a question for you all. If websites with content like this were illegal, would you care or not

Yea for sure, I advocate for a free and open internet. I don't even think there is a legitimate argument against allowing CP online.

is that fake? how do you fake such a convincing bruise on your chest like that

so obviously fake. i don't care if that had happened in the most backwards shithole in the world it would have been in every newspaper on the planet. so fake