If we fucked pussy since our childhood, every fucking day we wanted...

if we fucked pussy since our childhood, every fucking day we wanted, but we could jerk off only once or twice during one year, would jerking off feel as better than sex as sex is better than jerking off now?

I am virgin but wouldent it just feel same?

Ever since some user commented that a pussy looked like Homer Simpsons mouth, it's all I can see on these types now.

Nice clam!

I suppose that fapping would become the rare treat I'd be looking forward to

This

I'd like to punch the user that ruined plump pussy for me

I'm married and have had access to pussy for a number of years. Jerking off has definitely become a treat. Then again, I've always thought it CAN feel better than pussy. My wife would get way too frustrated by the stopping and starting to allow me to edge for a couple of hours at a time. I have no doubt that she'd divorce me if I forced her to endure the longer several-hour sessions I do when she's out of town.

Probably because it would be so foreign.

is there more?

Jerking off is alredy better because you dont have to deal with women also plump puss is disgusting.

faggot

well now you mentioned it, it is also ruined for me
fuck sake

Well I've had easy access to my girls pussy for the last 8 years and for the last 3 years it's been in-house pussy and I still look forward to when she's out of the house so I can jerk off all day

if there's any consolation, most plump pussy = fat chick

I should have read yours before posting mine. But seems like we share the same thought

> the longer several-hour sessions I do when she's out of town.
i know what you mean man
only this part though cuz im not married, but i know that feeling

no

It still wouldn't feel as good but it'd be a nice break from the woman.

Anymore?

Doh!

yeah, shitload.
"The King of Censure" is the name of their page on fb;

fuck you man... well done faggot. thanks