Why are Barcelonians eternally butthurt?

Why are Barcelonians eternally butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.densho.org/Naturalization_Act_of_1790/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valencian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spaniards are always treating us ''bad''. I mean, they really hate us ( not all of them ) but it's pretty disgusting hearing a southern ''''''''''spanish'''''''' fat women with her disgusting accent saying that catalans are evil and horrible people.
We are treated like if we were not spanish.
>But they want us to stay because of the money, that's the point.
Actually Barcelona ( where I live ) is so culturally diferent to the rest of spain that is pointless to stay next to these bullkillers.
Not fucking proud of barely anything related with Spain.
The problem here is that we have many diferent cultures among the whole territory and almost every region has an independence movement going on.
Hope made myself understand. I'm here to replay anything you want to ask about BCN.

that flag is so third world looking that I can already see it in my mind juxtaposed with headlines about a communist dictatorship or a government going bankrupt.

Since I saw your flag in a T-shirt, everytime I see it my body begs me to die.

They don't have the balls to fight, so they believe that being annoying can also be effective to achieve their goals.
(protip: it's not)

Yep, just like everytime. Always using cannons to solve the problems.
If there's a war between SPA and CAT, in the name of god and the white race, I'll take my rifle and kill as many spaniards as I can.
You can go back to you cave españolito, it's siesta time.

if given choice, would you 'catalan' be part of France?

How often do Spanish say "gracias amigo"?

VIVA CATALONIA!

bane?

>wanting independence is being butthurt

I love how the right to self-determination is considered as the most important right in international laws yet is blatantly ignored when it's convenient to do so. We might as well disband UN at this point.

Kek, at least Basques fought for a while and Galicians cucked us twice, first with Franco and then with Rajoy.
You guys are the largest European language minority without a nation state in 2017, and since you haven't been ablw to secure it after all the trouble Europe has been gone through, you don't deserve one, plain and simple. Estonians have their nation state. Macedonians have it. Slovaks have it. You don't. You're not warriors, you're intellectuals and merchants. That's why you will always have to show your Spanish passport at the airport, be related to fiesta and siesta by foreigners who meet you, and be disregarded as a hot tempered slacker when you start any business abroad. Look at the Netherlands, they fought for 80 years and after shaking off our oppression, they achieved the most advanced society in the West - if Catalans were an ounce as brave as the Dutch, who knows, maybe you would have a Dutch living standard instead of being part of our nicely unemployed, illiterate, backward nation. Even bloody Peru was able to get their independence from Spanish backwardness lel. Catalans are such a joke.

>Spaniards are always treating us ''bad''
>they really hate us
>We are treated like if we were not spanish.
>Actually Barcelona ( where I live ) is so culturally diferent to the rest of spain that is pointless to stay next to these bullkillers.

me siento pequeño frente a tu powerlevel

Yes, I would like to be a part of France instead.
We just say ''gracias amigo'' to Pakis

i thought this too

the star really kills it - makes you think of spanish colonial shitholes like cuba

just stripes is better

Basques>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>the rest

Following you statements, galicians and basques should be an independent country already.
You really are a fagg if, deep in you, you think that in 2017, the only way to achieve something are bullets and not diplomacy. I just prefer our politicians to keep smashing reality in your face and making spaniards look as stupid as you really are.
But yeah, this is what makes us diferent, you ( spaniards ) are a bunch of faggs who can't barely read and always want to fight and kill like savages, while we are just like french, intelectual, classical and artistic.
> Have a nice day amigo

>while we are just like french, intelectual, classical and artistic.

>madrid and central white euros feel closer to catalans than southern moors

Pégate un tiro

Castilians are underrated cuckers

Good work lads keep the scatalan down

Catalans don't exist only Spaniards.

Well, Sup Forums, here's the average phrase that a spaniard says to a catalan.
have a good night, allah uakbar.

If I have the exact same comptents as a Basquie how would "Catalans" dna look? (identity based on adopted language slang and creole)

that looks far more European, triangle plus star is basically just shorthand for spic failed state.

This

How do you get that?

This is Catalunya, it is not Spain

Learn the difference, it could save your life

independentists are a bunch of faggots who deserve to be shoot
esto con Franco no pasaba

>Yes, I would like to be a part of France instead.

France is even more centralist than Spain.

"Catalunya" Show me what is a Catalunya, a catalan person does not exist.

>Barcelona is the financial center of Spain
>Catalonians are paying taxes to feed Castilian plebs
>if Catalonia seceded Spain would be Latin America-tier

>if Catalonia seceded Spain would be Latin America-tier
1 Basque Country 40,457
2 Navarre 38,736
3 Community of Madrid 38,712
4 Catalonia 34,952
5 La Rioja 32,326
6 Aragon 32,152
7 Balearic Islands 31,876
8 Cantabria 30,315
9 Castile and León 29,682

the stripes make me thing of ketchup & mustard snacks haha

But at least I woudn't be ashamed of my country. I'd prefer an independent country, but if I have to choose between those count, I'd pick fr.
The funny fact is that what you are saying makes sense. There was a lot of spanish immigration here in Catalonia. Most of Catalonian surnames are desapearing among the spanish surnames.
I'm not 100% catalan. My surnames are Fernández Plazas ( Not catalan ones ). While my grnda and his whole family is from here, my grandpa and his whole family are from Murcia.

Barcelona is actually one of the less pro-secessionist cities. Just like the Basque Country, big cities are usually much less nationalist. It's in the rural areas and small cities where muh independence is much stronger.

There is no such thing as a catalan identity in the first place as nationalism, there could be catalan localism and such, same as there could be localism in burgos, madrid, or any other spanish city, but the "catalan" nation is not being oppressed and it doesn't exist, it's the same as the spanish one.

You are right m8, but bcn is one of the less prosecessionist city because of the huuuge spanish immigration. Almost everybody I know here wants the independence.

Catalan itself is not a native language being oppressed by Spain, it is gutter Latin same as Castilian or every other ibero romance language.

>huuuge spanish immigration
You can not tell apart a white spaniard from any spanish city from a white catalan in in Catalonia.

>big cities are usually much less nationalist.

Have you ever been to San Sebastian? I have and the streets were full of street posters saying "Dear tourists you must know that here you're not in Spain nor in France so please behave and be welcome" written both in Spanish and French.
I don't know if irredentists had just put them on the walls and if this is a common occurrence but it felt really weird, I never saw something similar in French Basque country.
Nice town btw.

I'm sorry but that's not true. Catalans have nothing to do with Andalusians. Andalusians have nothing to do with Basques.
Spain doesn't exist itself.
>Mix France, Belgium and the Netherlands
>Call that country ''Asspain''.
>Cong, you've a nice example of how Spain is.

I'm sorry but that's not true. Catalans have nothing to do with Andalusians. Andalusians have nothing to do with Basques.
Spain doesn't exist itself.

Andalusians aren't a people, a white spaniard in Andalusia = White Spaniard in Catalonia.
Spain = Iberian people

If I had a Portuguese, an Italian, a med french and a spaniard, I woudln't be able to identify where are they from.

hi

And yes from what you can see here our dna has the exact same components.

Of course, because Spaniards are a people.

Portuguese and Spaniards should not be able to tell difference between White Portuguese and White Spaniards, they are the same.

White Italians and White French are not the same as White Spaniards.

if you were a part of France the Catalan language would be completely dead, as in Perpignan.

There are plenty of different phenotypes in European countries due to centuries of immigration please stop with this bullshit. There are blond people in Spain who could pass for Northern French and Southern French who could pass for Southern Spaniards. Hell even Bavarians have quite a lot of swarthy looking people.

You can identify these "Portuguese" because they aren't Native Spaniards which are the true natives of Portugal, they are heavily mixed with Africa and the East.

Immigrants are not natives.

Kill yourself.

KYS yourself, we all know what the word "white" entails in USA you're the last one who should be allowed to talk about phenotypes.

>If I had a Portuguese, an Italian, a med french and a spaniard, I woudln't be able to identify where are they from.
Because they are all East and not Iberian, and you are probably from the South and thus are African and Eastern.

>phenotypes
Fuck off, we are talking of the European races, one of them is the Iberian race, I hate responding to African French flags.

that's just the battle flag for independence, in the event of independence this would be our flag

being part of France would probably be better than being Spanish, but no, my first choice would be independence, you have also tried to wipe us out for centuries

>we
what about valencia? those guys actually want "Valenciano" to be taken seriously lmoa at least adopt a real language like catalan
also why are valencia, catalan, aragon and balear flags so similar ?

because France has such a good track record of preserving and defending minority languages and cultures right?

Much better.

>wipe us out
How indoctrinated and brainwashed you are, there is no us except Spain, you are Iberian/Spanish/Hispanian nothing else, there is nothing unique past this.

>>Barcelona is the financial center of Spain

What, no. Madrid is the financial center in Spain. Catalonia is the industrial center.

Also, the claims that Spain is unfairly stealing money from them are just false. It has been proven for a long time that Catalonia doesn't contribute proportionally more money than Madrid or Valencia. The amount of money they can spend per citizen (after the contributions to poorer regions have been done) is not the highest, but it's quite high. They love to believe they are being unfairly treated because they try to search scapegoats to avoid being responsible.

See, this region spent a century and a half asking for decentralization. They built an entire ideology around it, once they can govern their own matters, Catalonia will stop being a lazy southerner and will become just as rich and progressive as centereurope. The problem is that this was just ideology. When they actually got plenty of self-governance, they had to stop dreaming and actually prove they can do things better than the rest. It turns out that this requires hard work and self-criticism. And why bother with that shit when you can just win elections saying that Spain is evil? Catalonia has the second highest gross debt of all regions and the highest deficit, and secessionists routinely approve regional budgets that make their debt even bigger, and they just claim that Spain is to blame. Recent results in an education test did show poor performance in their schools, their pro-secessionist government came up with some excuse, then they continued to talk about the independence. They refuse to behave as civilized people.

Explain this Spaniards.

Catalonia has historically looking towards France and Europe instead of Spain

I am a Catalan, right here

No such thing exists, you are the exact same as someone from Burgos.

Kek

do you know what a nation is, pal?

any excuse is good enough to hate each other when you're a spaniard

Whites and Whites respectively, the East and Africa are all foreigners.

A race.

Same in Catalonia

Are Americans a race?

lol, it's always fun to see what Americans have to say in topics they know nothing about

You'll pay for that.

>americans are more rational thinkers than the average independencetard
cool, not very hard to do but cool

you have no idea of what you are talking about, and judging by your previous posts, any discussion is pointless

Yes.
Preamble
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
>to ourselves and our Posterity
Ourselves is the white race.

encyclopedia.densho.org/Naturalization_Act_of_1790/

You have no idea what you're talking about and are borderline retarded.

typical catalan liar

because they were once the same land, the Crown of Aragon, which had the Senyera as flag

Valencian/Catalan are different words for the same language, no linguist in the world would deny it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valencian

>Valencian (/vəˈlɛnsiən/ or /vəˈlɛnʃən/; endonym: valencià,[3] llengua valenciana, or idioma valencià) is the variety of Catalan as spoken in the Valencian Community, Spain.

The country is the United States, the Union of the White states.
The next reason which my resolutions assign, is, that it is without example or precedent, wither to hold Mexico as a province, or to incorporate her into our Union. No example of such a line of policy can be found. We have conquered many of the neighboring tribes of Indians, but we have never thought of holding them in subjection—never of incorporating them into our Union. They have either been left as an independent people amongst us, or been driven into the forests.

I know further, sir, that we have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sir, is the Government of a white race. The greatest misfortunes of Spanish America are to be traced to the fatal error of placing these colored races on an equality with the white race. That error destroyed the social arrangement which formed the basis of society. The Portuguese and ourselves have escaped—the Portuguese at least to some extent—and we are the only people on this continent which have made revolutions without being followed by anarchy. And yet it is professed and talked about to erect these Mexicans into a Territorial Government, and place them on an equality with the people of the United States. I protest utterly against such a project.

The "abertzale" (patriotic) left (pro-independence gommies) owns the streets of Euskadi. Fighting them openly, even if just verbally, could be a death sentence. In San Sebastian, Gregorio Ordóñez (who standed out for being aggresively anti-ETA) was killed because he was going to became the mayor of the city. Not even kidding, some people were killed just because they happened to have good relationships with the police; the abertzale left lived in a parallel paranoid world where these people could be accused of being spies of the enemy. Confronting these people is socially controversial and automatically puts you as a grumpy unsympathetic spaniard. Unionist people in Euskadi are usually quiet about their political affiliation, basque society is externally mostly nationalist or neutral. Nobody is going to delete these posters. They just let it go.

except my native language is not the same as someone born in Burgos, I don't identify with the same nation as someone born in Burgos... believe, my neighbor and childhood friend is the daughter of immigrants from Burgos.

>except my native language is not the same as someone born in Burgos,
>Native Language
Are you Latin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyways lad, your points are completely useless. Do you know which are the three main European countries that aren't ethnically homogenous? Spain, Italy and Germany
take a look at the haplogroups of the different Spanish regions

every territory in the spanish peninsula is the result of the wars and unification of kingdoms
do you really want to be Portugal 2.0 ?

The Kingdoms fell under racial lines, it was separate politics.

yes, our language proves we are gallo-romance instead of iberian, you only have to open a history book to know that

And can you prove that the native language of Spaniards in "Catalonia" is Catalan?

>intellectuals
>catalans
JAJAJAJAJA.They are the most pointless region in western europe historically and have only embarassed themselves all the time

> actual, unironical race theory

And here I thought that Sup Forums autism was only tongue in cheek.

>we are just like french, intelectual, classical and artistic.
Yeah and with one of the lowest IQs in the country and 0 achievements in over 2000 years of history

You are Spanish and were under the politics of Charlemagne which influenced the Latin language by their dialects and language customs, Latin was the native language of gallos, nor of Iberians it was all adopted and forms no unique identity.

Well, we are.

(but they are not)

Looking at these posts makes me wonder why people doubt Arab nationalism.

Latin was not the native language of gallos*

yes, I was born in Catalonia and I learned to speak, read and write in Catalan. I have always spoken in Catalan to family and my friends and I think and dream in Catalan. What would be my native language? I barely use Spanish in my everyday life. This apllies to about half of the people living in Catalonia, the others are either Spanish or the children of Spanish immigrants. These is not something we just made up. My grandparents always talk about the Spaniards as some foreign people

If Catalonia was under French control, you couldn't speak Catalonian at all, m8