Who likes to beat their girlfriends ?

Who likes to beat their girlfriends ?
What's your technique
> I find start with telling them everything what's wrong with them until they start to feel useless
> pretend to loose your temper with everything she dose .
> pick your moment and strike ( one good hit )
> be very sorry ( important )
> convince her it's her fault you lost your temper
> if she forgives you she's fucked
> slowly and steadily increase the beatings until you can really go fucking nuts on her
> don't forget to have fun , it's just a game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf-b_IglpxA
youtu.be/czY28hqMDHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that your girlfriend in the pic OP?

I can just feel the ground trembling with the social justice faggots lard feet stomping the earth

Step 1: Learn english
Step 2: An hero

I mean
Some people are actually serious about that shit
tbh I'd have 0 trouble beating the shit out of a spousal abuser

Oh this gun be good

No , I don't take pics of her like that , just in case she ever goes to the police lol

Cool story OP

This is my fetish and I feel bad for it.

OP dipped cause he's a coward

this thread is sickening , if you hit a woman an your a man is outa self defense this thread is cancer an i hope it 404s
i would never beat a girl or girlfriend

Of course not. I'm actually some role playing autistic permavirgin.

I do the same thing. Whenever my gf acts like she has a little bit of an advantage or positive attitude I give her a good punch to the teeth

You must truly be a sum bag piece of shit, go fucking die in a 10 inch hole occupied by centipedes so they can eat your eyes out hope you get your ass beat nigger so you know what it feels like fucking bitch oh & don't forget have a nice day!

couldn't read
broke phone

OP's still lurking ,

way to out yourself as a FAG OP

Love how all get mad over this. You all know this is one of the best way to get into beating her.

She deserved it.

I like to roll up a news paper and ask her
"Did you catch the story in the news today?"
then bang right across the nose.

You Let the picture explain OP

Thanks OP! Sounds really good

Apologise or she gets her ass kicked tonight an it will,be your fault

>pretending to beat your gf in 2004+12
>ooo ouch that edge

Should we do dicks out for your girlfriend?

I use the old razor blade in the lipstick trick.

As soon as the screaming starts, I run upstairs and start swinging.

They all do

Why thank you my good man

i punch mine in the mouth over and over till she is spitting blood, then i make her blow me. the warm blood feels great around my dick.

Never you fucking low born dickbag hoping your girlfriend finds it in her to move on from your pathetic ass & finds another man

Could someone explain?

I just give her a look now when she is out of line
or trying to be smart and she knows to punch herself in the face. Now that is control.

>my technique

I just beat the body; never the face. Leaving marks on the face....pleb

Ewww, put a watermelon on the microwaver, crave a hole in it and fuck it, it has the same effect, gosh

I nearly strangled my ex. Once. She only stayed with me if I promised to go get psychiatric help, and I was diagnosed with BPD and bipolar II. Eventually she broke up w/ me because I stopped taking my lamictal. I miss her a lot but I feel like I deserve to feel alone because I would constantly flip out on her.

I know this probably is bait, but if not you're the reason this world is going to shit.
Either way just kill yourself

Nice ..

I am the OP (check the token). Man ass is what I crave.

Fucking kek

Like anyone believes you have a girlfriend.

I know this probably is bait, but if not you're the reason this board is going to shit.

Homosexuality is the disorder you crave.

> implying your 300 pound self can get off the wooden chair

Don't really have a technique since everything usually goes black whenever I do.

Cuck pretending to have a girlfriend Kek

ya but the broken teeth really enhances it.. plus the whimpering..

Nice

She can now tell I'm not in the mood for her , I just lifted my hand an she flinched , she knows what's comming , especially now iv told her to go a get me a beer .

You should feel bad. How would you like it done to you?

KYS

I dont have to beat mine.
I've struck her once for being stupid and since then have not had to do it again

>gf with me for 2 years at this point
>she moves in
>she had a good dad, no negative or positive (read: too close) daddy issues
>time starts to do its thing
>start fighting more
>she tells me, "no" at some point
>I point her to the door and say, "if you won't be rational, leave."
>I ignore her screaming for five minutes
>can't stand it and say much more firmly "listen you unintelligible leech, if you wish to stay with me I demand loyalty and subservience. This is your last chance to leave or straighten up. I will not repeat myself."
>she smacks me
>I smack her face hard and say "last chance."
>she quivers and cries for 20 minutes
>she gives up and admits defeat
>she's broken and I build her back up
>never had to raise a hand to her again.

A good family is the most important thing when selecting a mate. Our kids won't turn out to be cry-cis wimps, they say "yes sir" and "yes ma'am" to us, and know we love them very much.

I hate how modern society doesn't understand that kids need structure and love, not acceptance and coddling.

Don't women like being abused though?

I make sure she's got the weeks shopping in and we have no functions to attend before I throw a few lefts n rights mixing it up head n body , don't want family or neighbours seeing my handy work. It's usually after a few beers and especially if somebody else angered me and I'm paranoid they would fuck me up so I tend to just rage inside while smiling then go home n drag her about by the hair n kick fuck out her instead.

No your not , but I may bugger her later , I know how much she hates it , I heard her crying to her friend about it Kek

there are places that pay people to shitpost about specific media or political conversation that either is aimed to be good or bad.

like for example, loads of threads talking about how BBC is acceptable-- when even as of 2-3 years ago it was disgusting.

tl:dr shitposters are hired, trying to curve outlooks on media

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf-b_IglpxA

Hey man leave her alone I'm not the poster your looking for but just leave her alone let her go one day man let her not be afraid for one day

OP confirmed troll

I know this probably is bait, but if not you're the reason this board is going to shit.

youtu.be/czY28hqMDHs

Kek I lost

I dont have a gf but i do hit my neigbours little boy and touch his ass legs and peepee.

Good man , I don't have to beat her either , she's a nice girl , I just like to do it , like a game , I'm fun that way

If you corner a dog long enough, it will eventually bites you back. I hope your GF will fuck you up soon. Btw if this is bait, then I have already lost. kek.

When daddy fucked you, you liked it didn't you? You felt like his little girl and you fucking loved it.

>people taking this thread seriously

You think he visits his daddy just for his special fucking & beating?

THIS IS NOT FUN YOU ARE A MONSTER.

Didnt we all feel like that?

Yes.

Even feminists

What else could explain their insufferable behavior.

Who else goes on public streets and physically attacks people in camera besides people who love it and prank channels.

TRY SOMETHIng ELSE mAN

this shit is insane

you r beating women BECAUSE U THINK THEY LIKE IT???????????????

I'm Scottish we lead the world in the domestic abuse table. Nobody can touch us when it comes to wife beating.

Nice. I almost dated a girl I could do that with (she was actually a feminist who wanted me to Dom her publicly). I didn't because she wouldn't shave and had the face of a papillon.

Kind of wish I could have kept her on a leash in my room but I have face standards above almost all else (when it comes to looks anyway)

I like your Star Wars link there man , the let her go one day without being afraid bit really made me think ,

Fuck u op u don't deserve a girlfriend

Yeah, feels good.
Best is the make up sex and hurt her again while fucking.

i think you like being a monster

you like the hate

you feed off it

you need it to exist

when you sleep you hate yourself

so when you wake you hate the incarnations of a you whom you could never understand

>cucks not realizing that this is the correct way to have a divorce free relationship

Just ask your gf how her other dates treat her again.

Wow you can think? You fucking imbecile.

Good job OP, a lot of us aspire to be like you. I treated my ex like a dog too and it was a lot of fun

And she dosnt deserve a beating but who's to say what's right or wrong in this whack a day world

you people are sick

>I'd have 0 trouble beating the shit out of a spousal abuser
Except for the trouble you'd have beating the shit out of them

> I find start
> everything what's wrong
> loose your temper
> everything she dose .

Fucking hell...

Oh they all deserve a beating from time to time to keep them inline , a batterd partner will never cuck you thru fear of the consequences.

>tfw I want a boyfriend like OP...
how do I find people like OP..

Are you mad because white knighting keeps you unfucked?

What are you gonna do, write them an angry letter you fucking faggot?

Dude , I was going to be nice to her
Then I read this , she passed me a beer an turn around , I punched her hard in the back because of you , hope your proud of yourself she didn't even do anything , she looks nice tonight too

for all the people who feel that beating your woman is wrong .. this is why we have plastic surgery. thats why its ok.. relax you can always fix it later..

>ill Fuck u in da ass, u punk ass white boy
> u can't touch me faggot
>U not man enough
>I'll fuck u infront of everybody bitch

Tits or get choked while taking a shot to the breadbasket.

Meh I'm just saying. If he's beating her for no reason then he's a faggot

>fuck until you love me faggot

this thread is fucking golden

you're like exactly the kind of weirdo I'd expect to hear hits his gf

Fucking kek , brilliant I'm in tears laughing you sir are a king amongst men.

I beat the one because it was her fetish you retard.

I smacked the other once in our decade long ltr and have the most loyal wife in the world. You know how nice it is to ease drop or see your gf texting while she thinks you're asleep saying shit like "it's like I found my prince charming" even after we had kids?

Women want a strong, agressive, fair man. When they fuck up, they respect correction, most men feel the same way.