Help me eat my cum Sup Forums. Any advice?

Help me eat my cum Sup Forums. Any advice?

Shut the fuck up faggot.

It's not that complicated.

you're gonna regret it as soon as, if not before, it hits your mouth.
Trust me.
YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT.
Then you'll want to do it again and it's all up to you to talk yourself out of it.

lay on your back and shoot that salty milk all over your face

Lay on your back legs over head and shoot it straight in your mouth. Make sure to look in the mirror too

This. It takes practice though, first couple times I chickened out.

Eat pineapple for the best taste

Also helpful to use a funnel if you aren't flexible. And the idea of that gets me diamonds

Bump

Shoot into an ice cube tray. Cover with a bit of water. Freeze. Enjoy a lovely cumcicle on a hot summers day. You'll still be straight afterwards, promise.

masturbate with a condom the suck on the condom and just put it in your mouth

Wait what? So you blow the load then save it for next time? How long does cum keep?

Someone post a cum lover fap roulette I'm on my phone

Used to end in regret.
Now it ends in 'I don't mind but not great'

Hoping at some point I enjoy it

Drinking pineapple juice makes cum taste better.

I miss lil Vicky

The problem is more losing your horniness after cumming . At least for me it is

Cum directly in your mouth then this is a non-issue. You might be disgusted later, but the act is done so it's all good.

Yeah that's the only way I can get it down. I can't do a cup and then drink it or anything. Wish I was still wanting cum after orgasm though.

>drinking your own cum

I don't do that just because cum tastes bad once it gets cold. I'm not gonna pre-heat the cup or anything, that's two levels beyond the fetishism I'm willing to put up with.

Do it in the shower. Try what other anons proposed, laying down and ejaculating directly in your mouth.
When I wanted to taste my own piss the shower method was the one i took, and didn't have an issue.

Yeah. I wish I was a better cum guzzler.

me too

Who's lil Vicky?

Where are all those people from roll threads when you need them?

You just have to get used to it. I always swallow my cum, but it was pretty disgusting the first few times.

The trick is to start scooping it into your mouth while the orgasm is still hitting you, after you cum your testosterone levels drop which is why the thought doesn't excite you anymore, you gotta start doing it before that happens. Once you get used to it it's not so bad.

So why do it?