Im new to Sup Forums but I really need you guys to listen...

Im new to Sup Forums but I really need you guys to listen, I have discovered something that ultimately sounds crazy but in reality it's the biggest secret yet. Have you ever watched cosmos? A scientific documentary on the universe? All im asking is for you to take a different approach, really pay attention and watch again. You will have to pay attention to the stars in the background when they flash there is images, clouds make images, you have to watch the first episode of the first season. All I want you to do is watch it like you are being brainwashed, looking and listening to every subliminal hint (there's a lot about white being a better colour) look at this like you are really in the Truman show, like everything around has been made up. Reply to this post telling me what you see if it's anything or not, I want you just watch it, and tell others to watch it and remember pay attention

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/Cosmos/comments/20cpd3/subliminal_sex_messages_in_cosmos_once_you_see_it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump just earned some money.

Bump cause kek

Wut

I'm serious, just go watch it and come back and let me know. The Science isn't real, there's tons of subliminal messages. Keep this moving and really take it seriously

I WILL WATCH IT, IF YOU WANT ME TO, OK.

I mean this is meant to be science yet it's produced by Seth mcfarlane, I mean come on. If you pay attention in the first episode, you realise it's not even scientific, he just says use your imagination a lot. He is talking shit. It's all just a big way to brainwash people

yeah, that's weird indeed, but it's interesting anyway.

I know this sounds crazy, but just try and get the popular so everyone can understand. And this is the craziest part. If you look at some parts of the show it looks like bacteria or disease but if you can really look past it, you can see that it just fish cam corded, fish we haven't seen. This is all crazy but I'm just hoping someone out there will see it too

OP is high as fuck. Bump anyway

I swear im not high, Im not crazy or even big on conspiracies just noticed and really want others to

by process of elimination, you're a dumbass

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OP

I DON'T NEED PERMISSION

MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS

IT'S MY PREROGATIVE

That's how they want you to think, that anyone noticing anything that they don't want you to see, I mean it sounds crazy but if you look deep enough you realise they have all of the control, they have the power.

The reason you see things that aren't there is because you have a psychological problem with your retarded brain, something's jumbled in there. Thats what it always is with you conspiracy theorists.

Even if you see me as crazy or a loony, all you have to do is watch it, you don't have to believe me but all im asking is to make this popular and for people to watch it

> there's a lot about white being a better color

But black science man narrated the whole thing nigga

I personally think they have a black actor present this so it can't come across racist, I think it's the best trick of all

Black Astrophysicist

Listen, does he actually talk like he knows what he's talking about. Does it really sound factual? First they say we only know so much about our universe and can only go so far. Yet they are talking about what they supposedly don't know about?

OP is the type of nigga to use a Polaroid

OP is evidently Neil "the grass" tyson and is a little more ripped than usual today

Label me however the hell you want, doesn't matter, If you just watch it and really pay attention you will see my point. Until you open your mind and actually see the messages they are subliminally putting into this supposeded documentary.

Blah blah blah...

What messages

That being white is better, that you should be domesticated, also just telling you to believe anything they say. Just watch It and you'll understand

OP I know what you're trying to do here.

You fail

I'm not a robot, but OP is surely a fag. Family guy fag made this faggot fagumentary you fucking faggot new age hippie faggot.

OP is Seth McFarlane trying to advertise his shit show

I'm gonna stop trying to make people listen, I'm no hippie, druggo or anything. But if you guys believe you are smart enough you'll watch it and make your own mind up

> producer

So he handled the money. Why are you being a nigger about it?

> science writers

> what we do know discredits the bible and proves global warming

> what we don't know makes nerds Jack off to star trek related fantasies

OP I think it's YOU who needs to watch cosmos
Your trying to do two things because you're scared of the East Asian master race shit that's been lurking around here.

1) start a #cosmos is racist campaign 'for the keks' so there's more niggerdom in this world

2) perpetuate Sup Forums's white privilege while being owned by chink

Your advertising bread is shit like your imaginary bullshit claims and you should be ashamed of yourself!

OP, you live in a simulation. Nothing is real. Now just exactly how much marijuana did you snort?

I honestly thought this would be the best place to post this because I thought Sup Forums would have some people who would listen but obviously I'm wrong

I got your bitch ass

> thought you guys would listen

My fucking sides fam!

I'd rather watch Family Gay than Cosblows. The only reason this could poss ever get popular is because Seth Mcfaglane sucks so much kek kok.

Just watch it and when the stars are being show, like flashing you'll see images and stupid shit, they are putting stupid things in the background just to see if you really are paying attention

follow the white rabbit.

OP is a bot

You realize you aren't posting on tumblr right? Have fun with it, and quit being a fag. This is the kind of shit that makes Sup Forums a homaseshual. I'm sure a few of the dicknbutts on here will watch it. I'm actually about to watch it as soon as I get done jacking off to Meryl from Metal Gear Solid

We wuz kekz n sheeittt fam.

Gee user great way of providing 0 sources, you could have given us some screen caps of these subliminal messages

and btw you sound crazy

Sounds like schizophrenia OP. Have you taken any psychedelics recently? From my experience, it happens when your ego grows instead of shrinks like it usually does while on it.

Sorry I'm not sure what to screen cap as it's not really obvious and I guess the best way to see it is by watching it. I can't really make you believe me but if you watch it you can make your own mind up and getting people is the only way I can think of making people see it

Whenever you feel that wind on your back know that it is me. Undoing the pathetic sand castle you worked so hard to construct.

The Sixth House is waking and Wisdom is our glory.

I haven't taken any drugs, like not when I seen this, it's not drug related at all I swear

what you are sensing is there, if you choose to continue looking, you will outcast yourself.

I agree with this Cosmos. Whites are definitely better.

Yeah was right

m.reddit.com/r/Cosmos/comments/20cpd3/subliminal_sex_messages_in_cosmos_once_you_see_it/

Check out this reddit, some other people have seen the stupid things in the background

Are you one of those SJW's who hate on Disney movies too?

I love Disney, no hate there. It's just that in the background they have cave paintings spanking and other messages that you need to see to believe

Anyone watch it, just anyone and I'll be at peace