Ctrl + F

>Ctrl + F
>No fluffy bread

Well, there is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469851026126.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anybody lurking for this Wolfram sadbox dump?

I wish there were a way to explain to people how therapeutic these threads are for me.

If I've had a bad week, I know that I can come to Sup Forums, read a few of these, and suddenly it numbs my thoughts of how terrible life is. It's almost like watching a horror film, or something. No one is actually getting hurt, and after it's all over, I look back at my situation and think, "Y'know... Maybe things aren't so bad."

That, and you yourself could imagine ripping these little assholes to pieces for the shits and giggles of it.

I feel exactly the same way.

Now, please enjoy some true misery.

1/18

2/18

3/18

4/18

5/18

6/18

7/18

8/17

I've noticed that it's different for everyone. I don't really imagine damaging them, myself. Just observing them as an onlooker.

I always imagine that I know this stuff is going on, that I see it, but that I also accept it as the natural nature of things.

Like, the Fluffy is crying, looking me in the face as it's being tortured, but I just stare coldly back and say, "This is what's fated for you."

Is anybody lurking? Should I stop?

*crickets*

I guess I'll keep going for now.

10/18

11/18

12/18

I have nothing to contribute but I'm here :)

13/18

You are bumping the thread and keeping it from 404ing.

14/18

I love this orange guy.

15/18

16/18

17/18

18/18

End.

> enfie bwockie

too bad the fluffy community is pretty much dead. There no new shit.

real talk

keep up the good work.

Am lurking, and trying to find good fap material at the same time. But I'll contribute a little bit. Have some OC Greentext.

Mcgonagall is new.

Yup. But he don't post much.

Meh. Quality over quantity, I guess.

I guess for me it's like enjoying classic rock. The best stuff was done years ago. It doesn't prevent me from enjoying the old stuff but when I come across a new one I like it really brightens my day.

Plus, there are over 30,000 posts on the Booru so it takes a long time to get through even the pictures . . . say nothing of all the greentext.

But I got to get back to work. Here's some hug/sad(ish) box for you by way of parting. Hope you enjoyed Wolfram's "enfie bwockies"!

>The people beginning to spam this thread

Awww... This one's cute.

Spideymen

See, this is different. This is REAL animals being hurt.

I don't want to see that. Maybe others do. But I think that's sick.

ITT: People who are too big of a pussy to actually abuse any animals post grotesque pictures of cartoon animal abuse for pleasure and amusement online.

Stop eating meat faggot !

Roast Fluffy
Method
Step 1
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.

Step 2
Get a big and fat fluffy to cook. Normal is recommended but you may use Winged and Horned fluffies as well, although, Horned Fluffies are not reccommended.

Step 3
Shave off all of the fur on the fluffy.

Step 4
Empty the Fluffy of all its waste and clean it for the next step.

Step 5
Chop off the Fluffys' head and gut the fluffy by going into his/her "poopie place" and removing him/her out of their intestines. Clean off the blood after.

Step 6
Stuff the fluffy with stuffing.

Step 7
Wrap the fluffy loosely in foil and put it in the oven

Step 8
Roast the fluffy for 30 minutes.

Step 9
After 30 minutes, roast the fluffy again at 160C-180C/320F-350F/Gas 3-4 for 20-30 minutes.

Step 10
Turn off the oven and let the fluffy cool off for 10 minutes

Step 11
Serve

Let me know if you guys want more recipes to cook fluffies.

I can stand real things being abused but something about fluffy abuse gets to me. Maybe I'm just retarded.

>people actually mean this

>too big of a pussy

It takes no degree of courage to torture a living thing, dumbass.

To big of a pussy to risk getting doxed and reported to the cops.

good night sweet pupper

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469851026126.webm

> cartoons
> real life

Pick one, guys.

IRL animal abuse is fucking sick.

it doesn't need any courage to torture something that can't defend itself faggot

Believe me animal abuse is sick, but its just sad to see idiots trying to convince themselves that they don't like animal abuse while posting cartoon animal abuse. It's like lolicon posters trying to convince people that they aren't pedophiles.

Nice hugbox

You just don't get it, which is fine.

Wild dogs are just vermin too. In many countries they just kill them by the thousands.

I like animal abuse but hate fluffly abuse