it's good m8.

Better then beeing 5'8 like myself
>inb4 manlet gtfo

Time stamp

sometimes i think im too tall and everone is staring at me

bump we need more

they are. because they wanna fuck you. now show tits with timestamp

thanks, now I'm feeling better

Everyone has a preference. You will most likely find someone who is attracted to tall girls eventually.

The smaller the better. :3 now more please

I love tall girls. I like to be dominated by their powerful feet.

that anons know his shit and speaks the truth OP. Listen to him and post whatever we want. cause deep down we know you are thrilled to do it. First thing first. The tits.

>timestamp
>OP delivers

I'm 6'5

OP's a 5' 30yo fag

Its fine. I'm 5'11'', and my gf is 6'3''.

Ey me 2

How big is your dick outta curiosity. I think chinks think ill be packed but im lil above average

I'm 6'4 as well.

Feels alright. I can see everything.

where da tits at ??

without bragging, my dick is around 20cm (7.8 inches)

Hello I want some tits with timestamps please thanks

im an inferior 5'5 manlet and id love to worship your superior feet

you could put them in my mouth without me even kneeling down

Been benching what do you think op?

Guess so. If you have long legs, that's a huge bonus for many guys. GLHF.

OP here my forehead adds 8 inches, that good?

but OP never claimed to be female

I'm 5'10.
Please stand on my head and crush my skull.

Yes, for you it is.
You will have two primary career outlets, but depending on your inclinations, you might have both.

#1 International supermodel

Perks:

1) "International" means you will travel the world!

2) $$$$$

3) Made to look more beautiful (with the help of skilled makeup artists, photographers and airbrushers) than you could ever imagine!

4) Wear and subsequently acquire some of the most chic designer fashions before they are even available to the elite sect of consumers. You will never have to think "I don't have anything to wear"

5) Mingle with some of the most notable and skilled celebrity artists not only in the modeling industry, but in other mediums such as film, dance, music, youtube, etc

Cons:

1) Average work lifespan ends before 25, can go further, but you'll probably have developed a drug habit so bad that most agencies won't want to touch you at that point.

2) Develop an eating disorder, because despite what the media would have us believe fat models will never be "in" and why would designers want to spend one sent more for the material necessary to cover some fatty who they were pressured into hiring to showcase they latest line/design!?

3) Vomit breath (see #3 in cons). Will have to spend a small fortune in breath mints, spray, gum, etc

4) Will probably have to work with that renowned pervert, Terry Richardson, who will probably talk you into letting him cum on your face and take pics of it, which will subsequently be released even though you'll both have a verbal agreement that they won't be.

#2) WNBA Star

Perks:

1) Could rise to be a top renowned female athlete in the WNBA!

2) Make $ (ok probably 1/4 of what the least successful male basketball player makes, but hey, it's still money, right?)

3) Freely engage in locker room lesbianism with teammates without fear of being "outed"

4) Play a sport you presumably love (as you must to even bear watching this most boring and barely watchable sport).

continued.....

no, i like short people

cons:

1) Hanging around with a bunch of "tomboys" who never felt very comfortable/confident about their femininity certainly won't help you with your own issues.

2) Average work lifespan ends before 25, can go further, but you'll probably have developed a drug habit so bad that most teams won't want to touch you at that point.

3) Everyone will presume you are into women. This could be good, or bad, depending on your inclination.

4) Men will judge you by your performance on the court AS WELL as by your looks.

5) You will always be kicking yourself for not pursuing the "supermodel thing"

OP is a guy, don't fall for this, newfags.