Has anyone ever used Scopolamine aka Hyoscine hydrobromide aka ‘The Devil’s Breath, aka burundanga on someone before?

Has anyone ever used Scopolamine aka Hyoscine hydrobromide aka ‘The Devil’s Breath, aka burundanga on someone before?

if so what did it do?
how much was administered and how..

Also curious.

If there is a dosage that could really make someone do what I tell them. Then i must do this.

>burundanga
supposedly 1gram would do the trick but i dont think it'll cause you to forget everything during the trip. its basically a strong hallucinogen

hmm perhaps it would be so weird and I cover my face they would not know.

the person is fairly small.

so let's say i tell themto get in car and come with me and do what i tell you

fuck film and then drop off. they would remember all of it enough to be a problem?

well yeah you could probably wear something fucked, like a santa costume or something and the victim would probably supress it because of mindfucks to the roof

oh its a rape, would you be okay with doing it while's the person is a sleep?

Did you forget where you are?
>drugged, sleeping, struggling, dead
>doesn't matter, FUCK 'EM

It is an amnestic agent too. Anticholinergic and everything that comes with it.

so it is possible to use it and they would forget

Yep. It has been used medically to that end. Granted, it is given IV so it works faster.

Who you raping OP? And why you rape?

He's Muslim, obviously.

was thinking of blowing powder but it seems risky

maybe drink but hard to do as well

not tellin

Blowing powder is a meme. If you tried to blow it in someone's face you'd get affected as well.

Not according to that vice doc.

Wow VICE what a great source. Thanks man I was blind but now I see.

This is a cringe thread?

What would you if you managed to successfully hide your tracks, but the trauma suffered by the victim made them kill themselves, are you willing to take that chance?

then success