Alien Covenant leaked pics

Alien Covenant leaked pics

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3600337/On-set-photographs-upcoming-Prometheus-sequel-Alien-Covenant-directed-Sir-Ridley-Scott-filmed-Sydney-big-budget-sci-fi-film-starring-Michael-Fassbender-scheduled-August-2017-release.html

I wonder how Giger would feel about Scott adding lore to his work.

It takes a special kind of retard not to understand that imagery works better when left to the imagination and I can't believe that this retard actually belongs in the pantheon of great directors.

>Yes, yes, but the giant man in the spaceship... WHAT DOES IT MEAN, HANSRUEDI?

Jesus wept

>his work
He's just a hired artist, his input were made to contribute to Scott's lore.

Well considering Giger did not write the script for Alien then it has nothing to do with anything. Ridley has free reign since he made the original. It doesn't mean I have to like what he is doing with it though. I loved the mystery of Alien and how it spawned a lore of it's own through speculation. Now he is shitting all over that and not in a good way.

>starring-Michael-Fassbender
How is Ridley going to base an entire movie around a talking android head?

Is he senile?

No one would care about Alien were it not for Giger. Film is a visual medium.

You think anyone will remember that Squid from Prometheus?

Probably not, but it doesn't change the fact that Giger has nothing to do with the actual creation of lore, you moron.

>5 minutes in
>oh look, this spaceship has a spare android body!

The head decides to kill all humans.

Not true. For Aliens for instance the Regisseur created the famous Alien-Mother himself and changed up Giger's design quite a bit. Giger was paid - his job was done. While he was crying like a bitch about his treatment, he had no right to.

Not for the design no, but the scene where she has the c-section to remove it is easily the most memorable in the movie, thanks to Scott's direction.

All Giger did was draw and sculpt

Scott always had the idea it was a bomber carrying biological weapons, he explained this years and years ago and has stuck with it

Memorable for being the most retarded scene in the movie because she's up walking fine like nothing ever happened 10 minutes later. It also having no point in the plot either.

>is he senile
Listen to the shit he said about Prometheus
about the Vatican and NASA telling him that intelligent design is real
that the engineers decided to destroy humanity because they sent an engineer to try to lead us and we killed him and Scott says this was Jesus

Lolwut
Where did you get that shit from?
Giger had no involvement in Aliens
James Cameron designed the Queen HIMSELF

Are you a literal fucking retard? Jesus fucking christ.

>REEEEEE GIGER MADE THE ALIEN MOVIE AND NOT SCOTT REEEEEEEE

Fuck off, retard

created it himself except for the head huh

When you consider that this was the original alien creature design pre-Giger, his role suddenly looks a lot more significant.

You need to learn basic reading comprehension before you get angsty.

ofc it's fucking significant, it's his alien design but actually saying that "SCOTT IS RUINING THE LORE THAT GIGER MADE" is fucking retarded, even more so when giger didn't even write the script.

>she's up walking fine like nothing ever happened 10 minutes later

They have faster than light space ships, user. A guy with guts hanging out of his belly could do a marathon with PCP. You think they're not sufficiently advanced to solve this shit?

how could i forget the ending of a film where god is raped in the mouth to death by a tentacle monster?

Will this fix Prometheus will simultaniously being a good Alien film?

I wonder how Michelangelo would feel about the church adding lore to his work.

>squid from prometheus
I already have no idea what you're talking about and i've seen it twice.

>Ridley Scott

Can't this fucker just die already

The "face hugger" that implants the engineer which results in the deacon being born.

>It takes a special kind of retard not to understand that imagery works better when left to the imagination

This is literally babies first edgy opinion

is neil blombkldkaal still going to make an alien movie or did that get canned?

Everyone in Prometheus acted like complete retard. Scott can't make believable characters anymore.

>good
will it be better than the original? no

will it be better than 2?
no

will it be better than 3?
no

will it be better than resurrection?
no

will it be better than Prometheus?
probably

giger drew stuff like that before he wass hired for alien

why didn't they do this with cgi?

what about the bonus situation?

You wouldn't even know Giger if it wasn't for Scott. Keep your stupidity to yourself. Nobody wants it here.

The world is full of retards. Scott is too based for your face.

Prometheus was already better than 3 and Res.

of course it was *wink

Res. was pretty bad. Rewatch it and try to justify it. Spoiler:You can't.

sure *wink

It actually is. Please keep those reddit opinions in your pocket and stop winking, you fucking fag.

>*action
Fuck off.

Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 are the great Ripley story arc.
Prometheus is awaiting Covenant to fix it before final judgement is passed.

Everything else is non-canon fanfiction. Come at me, bro!

FOKKIN PRAWNS!