I’m a long term Sup Forums lurker (can remember the good old days when this place was actually fun and had a purpose)...

I’m a long term Sup Forums lurker (can remember the good old days when this place was actually fun and had a purpose) and I feel like doing you guys a favour…… I’m a 40 year old guy and have had rewarding relationships with many women of all ages (youngest was 16, oldest was 55) from the bottom to the top of the social ladder. Longest relationship was 12 years from which I have 2 children, shortest was one night (plenty of those). From what I see on Sup Forums you guys have it all wrong, very wrong when it comes to dealing with women and understanding how they operate and you will never succeed with them. You need to understand what is going on in their head when you approach them or you will get friend zoned immediately (at best). I will answer any of your questions for the next couple of hours or until I get too drunk and pass out. Which ever comes soonest. Ask the right questions I will link you to recourses that will be invaluable to your quest to lose your virginity. Ask me anything…….

>Nigger

Do you wear a wave cap?

"When this place was actually fun and had a purpose"

The purpose of random is, guess what, random shit. Kys

I actually achieved to win a girl, meaning that she is ready - but whenever it gets serious, I am afraid...

nope, white guy, and I'm not even an alpha.... yet I'm pretty confident I've fucked more women that you.......

nope, we used to raid places, now you all look at each others dicks and masturbate to furrys.... then wonder why you can't get laid.

I put my dick in a box, works every time.

>wave cap
don't know what you are talking about, so I guess no... ....

You fedora wearing nigger

Yeah random does have lots of dicks on "chicks" and other weird shit now, but Sup Forums has always been weird...

Hot employee girl and I have short conversations whenever I go to the store, how to ask her out without seeming like some weird customer?

true... but its sunk to a new low recently... at least go raid habbo hotel again something... redeem yourself Sup Forums

Hey, hey, no. It's a nigger-wearing fedora, not fedora-wearing nigger.

So... How do you lose anxiety when talking to women? How can you converse with them without sounding like a virgin from Sup Forums?

Also check em

What trait comes closest to guaranteeing you'll be seen as attractive?

What guarantees you will not be attractive regardless of any other traits?

I just browse Sup Forums during the summer for bikini pics lol

first off, act like you aren't trying to ask her out. girls can spot desperation a mile away so act like you dont give a fuck........ secondly act like you don;t give a shit about her and that she should be lucky to suck on your dick... don't be arrogant or abusive about it though... get the balance right and she will find it interesting and attractive... also make her laugh but don't come across as trying to hit on her or being desperate.... balls in your court user

> can remember the good old days when this place was actually fun and had a purpose

Checked

1> that you are confident enough to not need her attention, also being cocky and funny helps... be careful though, both at the same time or she will hate you.....

2>seeming desperate, clingy or creepy... in fact if you want to put a girl of any other guy, just tell her he seems "creepy" in some way, girls fucking hate anything creepy or desperate... watch the chrischan video of him talking to his supposed "girlfriend", avoid anything like that.....

OP?

yeah, good dubs.. to answer your question, its hard and takes practice... BUT!..... best thing I can tell you is don't fall into the "scarcity mentality" trap.. that is thinking that everyone women is the only chance you have... fuck bitches.......... around 50% of the global population of humans are women, if you burn one women, theres another 4 billion waiting to talk to you... so if you talk to a girl and it goes wrong, fuck that bitch... NEXT!

come on you virgin faggots, I'm probably the best chance any of you cucks have of receiving the tried and tested information you need to lose your virginity.... this is a one time offer while I'm drunk enough to fucking give you this gold for free....... ask me now or die a virgin.............. I don't fucking care...........