ITT: characters you really want to see die painfully on screen

ITT: characters you really want to see die painfully on screen

le smug faceless man

So fucking annoying.

She's boring as fuck. We get it, womyn are stronger than men. What more is there to this shit character.

>you will never see a faithful adaptation of asoiaf where brienne has her face partially eaten before being hanged by a zombie catelyn stark
why even live

Does this cunt also beats the Hound fair and square in the books?

High Sparrow.

>tips fedora

They don't even meet in the books.

Nah we need High Sparrow to crash this kingdom with no survivors.

dude USE THE FUCKING SPOILER TAG

*stares disgustingly at male character*

dude READ THE FUCKING BOOKS

>coming into these threads

You knew the risk

I hate this disgusting cunt.

Well she sees the gravedigger in a feast for crows

But they do you fucking showfag when she's talking with that septon

>caring about book spoilers

>not wanting to plunge headfirst into the deep cavernous abyss that must be here vagina

I think that won't happen anytime soon, she will be probably make it to the last ep

there will be a moment when tormund saves her and they become lovers

Well, she has been ANALLY RAPED for a year, so im ok with it

>dat look

Le noble savage and le stronk womyn

Pottery

Brienne and her bullshit hairline is terrible. Fuck. I love a lot of the female characters on the show, but Salsa, Brienne and Dany are just dogshit. It's a combination of the actors, the lines, the delivery and the storylines themselves.

Tormund will get killed just as she starts to like him to give her more stronk

Both need to get BLACKED

DON'T DO THIS
If you DO THIS
It creates MUSTARD GAS

Ow. That hurt.

Shes off to the riverlands next week to be garotted by lady stoneheart. Your in luck

>tfw we'll never see her hang

At least she's going to the Riverlands now so I can hope

noooo ;_; she is the most beautiful

This

Hopefully they're so starved for ideas they use this storyline and finally end her shitty storyline

everyone except this guy and his band

tormund is going to die are you dumb? hes a strong man hes going to die very soon.

So what makes him stronger than the other whitewalkers?

>blue eyed blonde haired men are the purest of evil

JUST

a man only serves

nothing

he just had cool as fuck horns and the other walkers were like "dude you got some dank horns, the look like a fucking crown!" and he was a bit shy at first but then everyone was like hella impressed so they decided to make him their mascot

Cool.

DOUBLE REPPUKEN

I want her soundly defeated by some capable male warrior, maybe one of her size, like the houn...

Oh wait, yeah she managed to beat him too somehow.

D&D will never kill her because "muh strong and capable women".

For some reason in the show, they turned her into an extremely capable warrior. In the books she gets absolutely wrecked by pic related, and had to get saved by Gendry.

she can be tamed in the sack

Ow

This cunt

The Bernie Sanders of his universe.

I heard we might get LSH this season.
Jaime and Brienne are going to be in the Riverlands soon so who knows.

Dagmer? I agree. Bring him back to life and kill him onscreen this time.

What does that actually do to your hand?

has any character been cucked harder than this guy?

Ned Stark got cucked pretty hard, Aria too

No, Hound is beaten by a random mercenary.

Also she didnt beat hound in full healt in the show.

I actually like her a lot. She has actually virtue and integrity very unlike literally all the other characters (with the exception of the high sparrow maybe). If anything I'd like to see cunts like all the Lannisters, Ramsay or Littlefinger die.

But I see why Sup Forums wouldn't her. It's too easy to project your misogyny on her. Also she never makes jokes about cocks and farts! So boring!

Maybe you should write a fanfiction about you doing it, bisecting her with your katana while your trench coat alights dramatically in slow motion.

They don't fight in the books but it's implied she would have if they did fight. She's extremely skilled in the books.

>I like Brienne

How did a random merc beat the Hound? I know he's not his brother but he's still a Big Guy with armor and a big fucking sword

Sup Forums still disliking Brienne is just proof that all this Mary Sue shit is just a red herring and that we really do just not like strong female characters, no matter how justified their strength is or how flawed they otherwise are.

She might not even be in the Top 5 duellists in the setting (Selmy, Jaime, Gregor, arguably Bronn...), she's a genetic outlier built like a brick shithouse, has practiced the sword all her life under good teachers, and has absolutely nothing else going for her, in terms of looks, charisma, smarts, anything. I like the character just fine.

Just about the only people who don't like Brienne are bitter nerds. She's easily one of the most popular characters in the series.

Why did I listen to a dickhead on Sup Forums

try it

You misspelled Tyrion.

Getting beat in the books makes her vaguely relatable in the books. Not getting beat in the show makes her a pander piece everyone gets sick of. It really is that simple.

>fedoras
>liking female characters outside their bugeyed Japanese cartoons

It's been a while since I read -- when did she get beat in the books?

Nigga wat.

She's not "extremely skilled."

She's just freakishly big and strong for a woman. Loras Tyrell was a renowned jouster and equally well-known for being a shit close fighter. He's also all >muh honour, and had no idea how to fight a woman.

She also *does* fight the Hound in the books, but he's suffering from a major infection and has been on the run for months.

She's a passable but low-grade fighter who wins because luck and circumstances favour her. She is not a Dayne/Jaimie/Rhaegar/Robert Baratheon-tier fighter.

In fact the *show* hasn't made her out to be that great. She beats Jaimie because he's in chains and has been held captive in a small cage for six fucking months. She beats random soldiers because they weren't expecting a serious fight. She beats the Hound because he's already wounded.

It's just Tumblrite type retards squeeing about MUH STRONK WOMYN shit. They ignore all the context because it suits the narrative they want to harp about.

It's strongly implied that she would be beat by a large handful of other characters in the books, the fact that she happens to not run into them isn't that meaningful and you're just letting your autism form your impressions.

Already mentioned in the thread

nothing happened when I did it.....

Hodor.

>characters you want to see die in Got thread
>not a single Danaerys post yet
You guys trurly have the shittiest taste possible.

>Brienne
>Sansa
>Dany
>Ramsay (Obviously)
>Euron
>'Yara'
>Darrio
>Gray worm/Melisande

Pretty much anyone in Dany's area that isn't Jorah, Tyrion or Varys.

I legitimately like Brienne, both on the show and in the book.

What made The Hodor retarded? Was it the White Walkers? Was it a curse for molesting Arya?

Dany
Ramsay (for killing based Roose)
Tyrion

You're trying to turn things around. It's Sup Forums who dislikes her despite the fact that her strength is both overrated and justified, something I completely agree with you on.

But that said you're also severely overestimating the advantage of being big (big for a woman no less) and a few seconds of underestimating her for being a woman before they realize what's up. Is she one of the better sword fighters in the setting? Yes. Is Sup Forums overly triggered by her? Yes.

it was that Bran warged into him to escape the Night King, while he was in the greenvision. Thus, young Hodor (Wylis) experienced his own death by Wights, and was mentally fucked for it.

Somebody pls post the original DABID mene:DDDD

he can do shockwaves and put UAVs on people just by touching them

he's also a bretty cool guy, and being bretty cool makes you more powerful than those who are not cool

>bretty cool guy
ahahahah because he's the king of ice zombies lolz :-P

Bran needs to go, that little shit got so many people killed throughout the wole story. I wouldn't be surprised if he went back in time and pushed himself out the window for sympathy, Jaimie did nothing wrong, even Cersai wasn't down with him going out the window.

No, you're just a moron.

Being able to exploit an opponent freezing up and not knowing what to do because they're fighting a woman doesn't make her a good fighter. Bronn isn't even a good fighter, he's just as cunning as a shithouse rat and if he came up against a really skilled fighter would get his shit pushed in real quick.

The problem with Brienne is the same as the problem with May in Agents of Shield or Rey in the last Star Wars. The character really isn't that great compared to other heavy hitters but there's a large and shrieking section of the internet who go into full-blown fan autism and declare them the BEST CHARACTER EVAR and make all kinds of bullshit claims about how awesome they are.

And then the meme wars begin.

>we really do just not like strong female characters
>Alien Series

Women aren't strong like Men, not in the same way and not even close. For us to suspend disbelief on this integral built-in instinct requires monumental acting and context. Ripley achieves this, Brienne does not.

Because this has sadly turned into a ' triggered over strong wymmin in Game of Thrones' thread, here are the good female characters in the series:

Cersei (on aggregate between the show and the books, she's easily one of the best characters; best chapters after Jaime and best actor still alive)
Margaery (one of the few who has benefitted from the adaptation)
Melisandre
Olenna
Ygritte
Cat
Arya
Asha ('Yara' has not lived up to her so far)

If you think you can win an entire melee based on people underestimating you (wait... They didn't realize she was a chick until afterward, oops), then you calling me a moron is only comical.

I wont waste my time watching Agents of Shit unlike you, but Rey really is a Mary Sue Chosen One Whateverthefuck, which is par for the course for that shitty franchise.

Retards who think she's the strongest in the setting, despite all evidence to the contrary, are retards, and retards doing retarded things should only anger you or inform your opinions of the show if you're an autist. Meme wars indeed. You're clearly not taking the high ground on that.

Brienne was good until they made her a terminator who wrecks everybody.

Brienne has never won a melee.

And in every other fight we've seen her in but the Loras one her opponents have been incredulous about her gender.

Either you didn't pay attention, you're stupid, or you're just trolling.

One of the pitfalls of a TV show is that they don't have the room to fully flesh out as many characters as a book, especially when it's limited to 10 hours per season.

I really, viscerally, strongly dislike Cersei in the books but at least there you get to see what's going on. The changes made for the show haven't always been for the best, especially after Season 2. Season 1 was about as good an adaptation of a book to TV as you're ever likely to see though.

he's a big guy

Jesus christ. It's literally a stretch. It it actually hurt get off your fucking computer and move around a little.

What do you think "the Loras one" was? Did I trigger your autism by choosing the wrong word or something?

I like Sanaa's plot line so far rn

I fucking aryas plot line. A girl most know a girl has no name a girl goes blind a girl gets her ass whooped. I would've preferred her staying with the hound

The High Sparrow, Jeoffrey and Ramsay Bolton are the best characters hands down in GOT.

I'm calling it. They're going to get married.

A melee is a tournament event where a bunch of people fight at once. Robert Baratheon was famous for owning all comers in them when he was young.

The Loras fight was a duel.

Words mean things. Who knew, right?

>And then the meme wars begin.
>mfw the number of angsty, hysterical GoT threads on the catalog
Wars we're all too happy to fight, while pretending the tumblrinas are below us.

Dany and Arya are the only ones I'm pretty much done with

I like everyone else still

Not him, but they didn't do the melee in the show the way it was done in the books?

here, have a (you)

So the answer to my question is yes, yes you were, while ignoring my central argument.

He's one of the things that's keeping me watching the show. Especially after the big reveal in the last ep.

The looks he gives are hilarious. It's like you can see right into his mind. "I may need a ladder, rope, and pitons, but I am going to fucking climb ALL OVER that!"