Why the fuck do they have to get older? She was so damn hot back then. Also 'hot back then' thread, I guess

Why the fuck do they have to get older? She was so damn hot back then. Also 'hot back then' thread, I guess.

now

there was a time when she was the most desirable thing on the planet. Those days are gone, but she is still very fuckable

How's her sister?

Why her jeans on backwards?

Pregnant again somewhere in sure.

lol what

i kekd

So Brit would be like ten or so years older than Steve Jobs? Sounds right....... NOT.

That smile

You ruin everything, don't you?

Jeri Ryan's hot today too though.

it was funny before you commented, but you fucking had to ruin it.

i hate you. please an hero.

I've been in a serious pissed off mood all day, but when I read the last line I literally died. Thank you, user, life is not so bad.

Lycia Naff

Lycia today.

Looks jewy

She's Brazilian. Probably Catholic if anything.

megan fox

shame.

she is a monster now

BOO

LIKE 3 YEARS LATER

gave up on dieting

Please die, get revived and kill yourself again.

you motherfucker, I curse you and your childrens children

feed me seymore

I want nothing more than an "in her prime" Britney sex tape

The worst part is this happens to all women. They put so much shit on their faces every day that by the time they get to ~40 they look like COMPLETE ass.

This still works for me.

Still hot today.

what about this, keep in mind this is even a few years old, she is fatter now.

Demi Moore.
Too lazy to get picture. Looks disgusting now.

I wound marry her right away

Ugggggg, why do you do this to me user...

What about that Topanga bitch. She was fucking amazing. This... Looks like she's drugged up or something...

well this is Sup Forums, you might marry a feminine penis too.

Topanga was never pretty so...no loss there.

This one is still hot.

But she had a goog, long run. She was hot for a good 30 years, if not longer.

damn, you wern't kidding

TBF, she is pretty damn old now.

Ha. I remember a dude I worked with had scanned/printed this picture and taped it to his bike seat (he was a bike commuter). This had to be 2003/2004 and he was like late 20's...always thought that was weird...until now.

anybody that fucks up their face and changes it so much has to have lotsa mental problems inside.

Loped my mule to her many times

I'd say about 20 years but I feel you. The last 10 she had a lot of surgery, some worked and some didn't

Meth.

>Old
>53

Same as your last two digits. Faggot.

I vaguely remember a story about her getting fucked on bathsalts and the cops had to come. wasn't that long ago.

>NOT

Using a mid-90's SNL reference. "Isn't that special" (done in the church lady voice).

she got married, it's what happens.

Ohh

Trips chekt negroid

I always thought she was pretty gross. Her face looks like it's stretched over an alien frame.

Also she's a bitch in Friends so that's a turn off

Ashton ruins them all..

How is this even physically possible? Like she added mass to her face her previous skeletal structure wouldn't have been able to support.

The Kucher Effect

thx

checked and kek'd.

>She was so damn hot back then.
Nope. She was never hot. Just another redneck from Louisiana used by a corporation to make money.

There will be other redneck, nigresses, redneck nigger mix who will be brainwashed and told you've got talent and can take the world by storm.

Nope...you're just someone elses puppet.

She's Ukranian.
Eastern European women start out gorgeous, then something happens that cause their faces to widen and flatten. It's heartbreaking, and happens to all of them.

Fucking noobs... one is a hours preped make up shot and the other is her prob just woken up 1 hour ago and is out getting something to eat. Fucking all women are like this if you left your basements.

Hot in the club, gross in the morning.

Denise Richards

yeah she aged a bit quickly. It's worse Because she was a total ten so we see it more

Connie Chung was never hot, sorry.

I disagree.

Story at 11.

and you're the only one who knows the truth, the only one who sees things how they really are!

Pamela Anderson

the fuck are you talking about? proofread your shitposts, nigga

so much this. She already ruined it in the 90's

kill your self.

>Why the fuck do they have to get older? She was so damn hot back then.

Everyone show your daughters 18 vs 30 year-old Britney Spears to impress upon them the importance of getting married while the bloom is on the rose!!!

Their progressive plans are doubtless to be the power woman with a career who travels the world leaving a string of broken hearts and multi-million dollar deals in their wake.

Their dreary reality will be to be 35 having lost their looks, running out of time to have kids, unable to date the men they want, and popping Prozac to cope with the resultant depression.

Sure go to college. Sure have a good career. But don't wait until you lose the most important asset you have in your romantic life-- your youthful good looks -- before you go looking for a husband and father to your children.

Age isn't kind to anyone and it's much harder on women than men even if grrl power and patriarchy.

I weep for Britney's former glory.

He sucks the youth out of them with his penis.
Excellent reference.

Aye, good old 90's, we will never have anything like it

>snif

Guess what OP, it'll happen to you, whether you like it or not.
No human can escape aging. Get used to it.

The whole "Cougar" phenom, of which Courtney Cox is the poster girl, is a media creation. The fantasy of 40-50 something women who want to think that letting a 22 year old guy fuck them makes them more empowered and means their attractiveness hasn't slipped.

The reality is as ugly as Ms. Cox' botox'd, lifted, injected face. Women over 35 have to compete with 25 year olds who don't mind dating 40 something men who can fly them to Paris for the weekend.

Sad, but Ms. Cox had a good youth and was a sex symbol in it. Now she's an object lesson.

>She's Ukranian.

She's Jewish.

In their youths Ashkenazi women can look exotically beautiful.

After 30 they start getting camel-face.

Sad, but the outside starts to match the inside.