Dragon Ball Super is the best anime of all time, prove me wrong

Dragon Ball Super is the best anime of all time, prove me wrong
>can't

I like it but it's so slow

Seems to be getting better and better., started out kind of meh but I like where it's going now.

Needs more Super Saiyan Blue

I disagree, although mortal kombat is a good game, I think donkey kong is the best.

then you haven't seen any dbz

Sorry, "Dragon Ball Super" redirects to "no creativity"

donkey kang is a shit

have you seen the latest episodes, future trunks????

black goku???

nigger Goku>

cucksarot

if u knew any japanese you would know that black=evil

>Future Trunks again
>Literally Goku in a different outfit
Pure creativity

I like it and think it's very fun in the context of the previous Dragonball shows.

It's basically turned into a light hearted space opera about life after DBZ, and how Bulma now entertains gods and other deities as a socialite whilst her husband and Goku go off on ridiculous adventures that transcend space, time, universes, logic and everything inbetween.

It's brilliant, i love it.

It's the perfect whacky next step to Dragonball, i think.

Yeah, it's like a bad fanfiction. "Oh no its Goku except he's evil!!!" and the enemy is just some pissed off Kai, no new interesting enemy or race appears.

And besides creativity, not a single person I've heard knows how strong Goku and Vegeta actually are now. Is two base form theory true or not? The fan speculation is fucking wild.

Are you literally complaining that you get to see the best character again?

Why are you ignoring the new kaio's?

As a longtime fan of DBZ I can say with full honesty I couldn't give less of a shit about super.

This. It doesn't try to act like some super serious bullshit and for now have had less trouble with portraying the increasing power levels.

Black is not actually Goku its Zamazu.

Power levels were never accurate, in all of db history you all just guessed.

me too

death of cell is the end of dbz in my eyes

Saaaaame.
Barely liked buu saga.

Exactly, because the super serious shit is over.

Frieza, Cell, Buu, all of the monsters trying to destroy earth or the galaxy or the universe or whatever.
Now Goku and Vegita are so on top, only Gods can hope to match them. And even then. Goku knows exactly what he's doing; he showed it in the inter-universe tournament. He deliberately intends to surpoass the gods too. Just because they're there, and just because he knows by now that he CAN.

No interest in super whatsoever. Would prefer GT

kek

Side note: Saiyan saga goku and the rest were underdogs barely defeating vegeta.
Frieza saga they barely could defeat ginyu force let aline frieza, also supersaiyan wasnt overdone.
Cell saga is when it started getting crazy but atleast humans still did stuff and super saiyan 2 was godly.
Buu saga is when shit got crazy.

ss2 is underrated

If Vegeta REALLY wanted to step up his game, he'd get in one of the capsule ships and head right for Planet Yardrat, and have them teach him Instant Transmission.

It's far and away one of the biggest keys to Goku's success.

He can zip anywhere he wants for any reason. Training, Protection, Just to say hi.
Vegeta is supposed to be a tactician; surely he could make better use of it than Goku.

Is future trunks actually useful or is he jobbing it up?

and use the same method as a lowclass to gain strength?

Goku is nothing more than a space taxi

his mom died, he is depressed but Vegeta is trying to man him up.

then he will remain behind

he will find another way

Vegeta isn't like that at all now.

He knows the value of Goku's outlook on things and how it's the key to his strength. Why do you think Vegeta has become such an incredibly approachable character compared to his old self?

He never had a father figure aside from Gohan. He never learned the Saiyan way of things.

Goku got bonked on the head as a kid, and aside from Saiyan instinct, he had a lot of teachers propelling him forward.
Vegeta was raised as a prince and knows his race well.

And then F-Trunks is pretty much constantly scraping by in Terminator post-apocalypse world.

Because he has a family now that's close to Goku.

Goten and kid trunks are the worst thing to happen to dbz

No. He likes Goku.
He respects him for what he is; an idiot savant.
Goku is so incredibly dumb regarding every single topic aside from fighting.

It's easily been 20+ years since Vegeta first arrived on Earth. He's not the same man at all.
Vegeta has really had the most character growth of all the DBZ characters.

Where can I stream it? I haven't seen any of Super. I just rewatched DB, DbZ and GT on Funimation and I wanna check out Super now.

Vegeta doesn't "like" Goku.

He just kinda deals with him being around.

use Youtube

animeflavor

You seriously watched gt?

Super is actually more hilarious than serious. Even against nigger Goku, Kakorotto is just fucking around.

Also, Vegeta is just boss. "Just endure it..." Then, "fuck this shit."

Vegeta listens to the god damn MENTOR of the GOD of destruction. He lacks something that Goku has, just like Goku lacks something Vegeta has. To learn that, is to get to the next level.

Dragon ball super is shit, was shit, and will be shit. There is thousands of better anime than this teenager filth version of good manga, Dragon Ball. PERIOD.

Last 10 episodes were good but before that...even GT was better

Why did Future Trunks come back weaker and has blue hair instead of purple? Fucks with that?

Vegeta's had the most costume changes is all I'll say

Oh man, He's the Amethyst of the show...

>The shortness
>The adequacy issues

Kek'd Tru but its still probably peridot

One Piece beats it, Its not the best anime but its pretty good and fun for all.

b-b-but muh supreme kai recolor!!!!

He's SSJ2 but that doesn't matter, while he reached Cell saga tier everybody else was off becoming deities.

Yeah, they absolutely watered down super saiyan with them. If Goku was just dicking around as a kid playing or something and became a super saiyan like those fucks, that'd make an awful show.

I say torrent the subs from dragonteam.ninja

And super saiyan recolors. And suit recolor for Vegeta.

i never heard of them
do they upload the videos aswell or just the torrents

the awkward moment that the storys in dragon ball super are unbelievably sub par compared to everything that precedes it. when i say everything i mean EVERYTHING. dragon ball GT makes a better sequel than super....super saiyan scaling makes no sense now and it almost seems useless. they completely forgot about what saiyans are and they lost the wow factor when they transform. yeah the "godly" music is cool but no super saiyan 1 transformation with freeza. no super saiyan 2 gohan transformation with cell. and omg dont get me started on gohan. they completely lost character diversity. not even vegeta has more than 5 mins fighting. its goku goku goku goku. i want gohan man. gotenks is now trash...wtf did they do.

Just the torrents. Somebody decently tech savvy provide a better suggestion, but I torrent through Vuze and watch it on VLC (mobile).

I recommend them because they actually take their time and translate closest to the true meaning of what is being said, most next-day subs are sketchy at best.

SSB was so goddamn sudden it just seemed meaningless. On top of that, they just get their asses handed to them by everybody in the form anyway so it seems incredibly underpowered. They should be busting worlds effortlessly with their fights nonetheless.

go watch dbz if you wanna jerk off to gohan some more.

The characters in DBS look too.....clean.
Too...computerized....?
The story is good but the art doesn't feel "alive" like it did in dbz.
Well,i guess that's what we should expect from hardly-worked on hand-drawn animation compared to "hardly"-worked on computer rendering.

dragon subs is pretty good, also i used to torrent them off of kickass torrents before the admin got party van'ed. any torrent site is going to have them uploaded in a day or two.